Alchemy of Souls (100% my favourite drama of all time) (I can’t wait for S2 qwq)

Tomorrow (definitely rewatching)

Ghost Doctor (I would say this kdrama is a bit underrated…it used to be my favourite before AOS come lol)

The Golden Spoon (I love the webtoon and the kdrama is processing well atm)

Dear M (became a Jaehyun stan after this haha)

Reset (best cdrama ever for me)

All of Us are dead (tbh this one is a bit kinda…I just hate how they make some characters ‘immortal’)

Extraordinary Attorney Woo 

Bokasmo77:

My top 3 :

My Mister

Our Beloved Summer

Itaewon Class

So, Twenty Five Twenty One was there until ... ... I watched ... ... My Mister. Amazing show. Hard to even compare it to anything. It stands alone like a beacon in the light daring any other kdrama to knock it down. Complex, philosophically deep and full of likeable characters. Not your usual formulaic kdrama either. If you like stuff like Backstreet Rookie or Our Beloved Summer or other pure romance, then this isn't that. It does have a whole bunch of everything though and don't get me wrong, I also like the romance kdramas. Love them actually. 

Anyways, no wonder it is the highest rated kdrama on IMDb sitting @ a 9.1/10.

I cannot more highly recommend this show. If you haven't watched, put it next in queue. You'll come back here and say thanks for the rec.

2022 released dramas, not older dramas you watched in 2022.

Once upon a small town

Business Proposal

Extraordinary Attorney Woo 

I am currently watching the weekday drama - 'Vegence of the Bride' (It looks promising) and the weekend drama  'Three Bold Siblings'?

CHINESE:

A familiar stranger 

My deepest dream

WHY WOMAN Love 

My sassy princess 

KOREAN: 

Business Proposal

Military Prosecutor Doberman 

From now Showtime 

blind 

alchemy of souls 

I have just discovered  K Drama I just finishing Blind the drama is so good 

I am watching  Big mouth  I am Loving It

Military Prosecutor Doberman this series was so good 

I don't really like Romance K Drama  I am more into Action and Bromance 

My favorite drama so far this year has to be The King of Pigs (2022)

I've seen a lot of mentions about Extraordinary Attorney Woo, so I'm gonna have to watch it before the end of the year. Maybe I will change this post by then :)

So far I've only seen 13 k-dramas from 2022, my favourites are:

1) Semantic Error

2) A Business Proposal

3) Alchemy of Souls

4) Extraordinary Attorney Woo

BRO BRO BRO, REVENGE OF OTHERS EAAASYYYYY, i am obsessed with it ughh

I think is Our Blues for the story, but I also love so much Tomorrow. But in A Business Proposal and Our Beloved Summer are my favorite couples

It depends if you intend a show from this year or if you mean a show (even an old one) that I discovered and Watched this year ....

these are my favorite kdramas of 2022.
A Business Proposal, Little Women, Again My Life, Alchemy of Souls,  Fanletter Please, Remarriage & Desires, Semantic Error, Weak Hero Class 1, & Reborn Rich

NotXMe:

So far I've only seen 13 k-dramas from 2022, my favourites are:

1) Semantic Error

2) A Business Proposal

3) Alchemy of Souls

4) Extraordinary Attorney Woo

Have you seen Weak Hero 1?  One of the best dramas I’ve seen. So intense in just 6 episodes. 

Tammy15:

Have you seen Weak Hero 1?  One of the best dramas I’ve seen. So intense in just 6 episodes. 

Not yet they just finished to sub it in my language but it's on my list ;) !

1. "To My Star 2: Our Untold Stories"
  2. "Weak Hero Class 1"
  3. "Semantic Error"
  4. "Once Again"
  5. "Gaus Electronics"
  6. "tvN O'PENing: XX+XY"

With the caveat that there are several 2022 releases I have yet to watch, and some which have yet to finish airing.