hi i'm kinda new to watching dramas, take a look at my list and recommend me some!! 

some fantasy dramas 

1.bring ti on,ghost   the ML is a exorcist who comes across a female ghost..

2.goblin the drama revolves around a goblin whos been alive 9.00 years waiting and finding his bride who will help him die.

3.tale of the nine -tailed a nine tailed fox is alive for m.any years in search for his first love after finding her they have some big problems coming thier way.

4.extraordinary you one day a high scool student finds that she is inside a comic book and later tries to make her story better with the ML.

5.hotel de luna the FL has been tied to a tree as a punishment for 1000 years in a hotel where only dead can enter .

depends on what you like so i'll give you some of my favs from diff genres

For romance:

- descendants of the sun (my first ever kdrama and it was such a good one! the bromance in this is mwah, both the couples are adorable, and song joongki was my first korean love yes hello)

- nevertheless (not a romcom, it's a serious take on asian hookup culture, i kin the main character kinda, lesbian side couple which is kinda cute, AND THE CINEMATOGRAPHY IS AMAZING, the scenes are sooo aesthetically pleasing! i usually get turned off by lovemaking scenes because from what ive been exposed to, but this one was actually so dreamy and sensual to watch, their chemistry is top tier)

- 2521 (a lot more than just a romance, infact you dont even get romance for the first few eps, it revolves around a young and ambitious girl and i want to be just like her fr, very nostalgic bc it takes place in the 90s, even tho i wasnt born back then, i can feel the nostalgia of youth.)

- semantic error (introducingggggg the hottest korean BL show ever made!!! Watch this in your room, at night, with the lights off, the AC on at 16 degrees, and some snacks and drinks and a blanket thrown over you for the true experience, you will not regret it!)

---------------

thriller/action/mystery/crime AKA ALL THE GOOD SH*T:

- revenge of others (BROOOSKIIIII PARK SOLOMON IS SO FINE BYE)

- flower of evil (blends the romance and the crime so well mwah, it even has an indian remake called Duranga, which im pretty proud of, as an indian ahahaha)

- liar game (ignore the damsel in distress female lead, she has her moments but the main highlight of this show is the con artist / psychology professor. he looks cold and judgemental but is actually a softie and a genius lol)

- alice in borderland (not a kdrama but bro if you dont watch this show, youre basically wasting your netflix subscription)

---------------

other:

- NAVILLERA! NAVILLERA! (the story is literally soooooo sweet and cute, it has zero romance, it's a slice of life, inspirational and family drama, very motivating. everybody needs to get together with their family and watch it ASAP, easily one of the best kdramas ever made, it's a perfect show. the character development is sooo good)

-Romance:

1. Romance is a bonus book

2. When the camellia blooms

3. Fight for my way

4. Love in the moonlight

-Youth:

1. Reply 1988

2. Dear my friends

3. Navirella

4. Record of youth

-Thriller:

1. Signal