I only saw a short clip of it in youtube and sadly, I didn’t manage to capture the title and I didn’t know any actors in it as well.

there’s this guy (CEO? or have a high position in company) who lives with his 2 kids (girl and boy), after his wife passed away. He have a female secretary who aims to be his future partner and is trying all sort of tricks, and his kids hate her. Then there’s this young lady who somehow got a job as the CEO’s servant/helper and enters their house. One day, CEO finally decides to put his dead wife behind and starts afresh and removed everything in his house that reminds him of his dead wide, his daughter saw and threw a tantrum as she thought her dad is trying to forget her mum.

one day, the daughter came back in a bad mood and the ceo was unable to understand why. The helper lady then managed to talk to her and found out that she got bullied by her schoolmates. She then wore a YELLOW sweatsuit and went out with the daughter at night to confront the bullies. she beat them all up and the daughter then thought that she can be trusted.

the video ended there, pls help me find the drama TTTT

Young Lady and Gentleman, I remember the yellow tracksuit. The CEO actually has 3 kids (1 girl and 2 boys).

omg yas its this show tysmmm ???