I just wanted to say that I love medical theme kdramas. They are just so good at character development, tense situations, exicting moments and seeing the characters bond with each other, the climax of saving lives (will this person live or die?!). I'm currently watching Dr. Romantic Season 3 and its just as good as the first seasons. itsa bit funny actually since I don't like hospital in generals, because of fear of surgeries, syringes and blood.

Which are your favourite medical dramas?

The one and only medical drama for me is E.R. 

As a medical drama junkie I am beyond disappointed how Korea doesn't make more medical shows as they did in late 2000s to 2010s. Yes we still get a few new titles in recent years however compared to past decade it's still less. Oh I also like Japanese medical shows more but since this thread is about Korean shows I'll list my favorites;

• Dr Romantic (obviously)
  • Good Doctor
  • Ghost Doctor 
  • A Beautiful Mind
  • New Heart (may feel a bit outdated with its tropes but it was pretty decent imo) 
 ginkgo_leaves:

It’s k-drama? How was it?

No, it's an American tv show :P, the only k-drama with a doctor  I saw until now :

- Doctor Stranger

Doctors - Park Shin Hye

Heart surgeons - Seo Ji Hye

Mor Luang-Kimmy KImberley Mario Maurer

Mine is the ‘ghost doctor’! Funny enough, i think it was my first ever medical drama (just like you, I’m not a fond of blood, surgery and etc but I watched it for Kim Beom Hahaha)! 

Hospital Playlist, seasons 1 and 2.  The doctors work in different departments so you get a variety of disorders.  LOVED the chemistry between the actors and their friendships.