B1A4 (Korean: 비원에이포) is a South Korean quintet boy band. Formed by WM Entertainment in 2011, they made their debut with their release Let's Fly. The band consists of Jinyoung, Baro, Sandeul, CNU and Gongchan. The group was first introduced through an online comic series, or "webtoon". The group has released 2 mini albums (EPs) and various singles. The group also made the foray in Japan in December and is also planning for a formal debut this January.

Their group name, B1A4, has been explained as being due to one member (Baro) having B blood type, and the other four (Jinyoung, Gongchan, CNU, Sandeul) having A blood type. It also stands for "Be The One, All For One". B1A4 have been dubbed "countryside-dols" by Korean media, because all the members originate from the Korean countryside. Jinyoung is from Chungju, Chungcheongbuk-do; CNU is from Cheongju, Chungcheongbuk-do; Sandeul is from Busan, Baro is from Kwangju, Jeollanam-do; Gongchan is from Suncheon, Jeollanam-do.

Members:

JINYOUNG (진영)

Date of birth: November 18, 1991 (age 20)
Position: Leader, Lead Vocalist, Lyricist

CNU (신우)

Date of birth: June 16, 1991 (age 20)
Position: Vocalist, Lead Rapper

SANDEUL(산들)

Date of birth: September 6, 1992 (age 19)
Position: Main Vocalist

BARO (바로)

Date of birth: September 5, 1992 (age 19)
Position: Main Rapper, Lyricist

GONG CHAN(공찬)

Date of birth: August 14, 1993 (age 18)
Position: Sub-vocalist, Maknae, Visual

Discography:

Let's Fly - April 21, 2011
*O.K
*Remember
*못된 것만 배워서 (Only Learned the Bad Things)
*Bling Girl
*Only One

It B1A4 - September 16, 2011
*Beautiful Target
*My Love
*Chu Chu Chu (쮸쮸쮸)
*Wonderful Tonight
*Fooool
*Beautiful Target (Instrumental)

OST
"Sky" Take Care of Us, Captain

Variety Shows

2011: MTV Match Up (With Block B)
2012: MTV Diary
2012: Sesame Player Season 3

Guestings

2011: KBS Oh My School / 100 Point Out Of 100 (Baro, Gongchan) 2 last episodes
2011: MBC Idol Athletics Championships
2011: SBS Star King
2011-2012: Y-Star God of Cookery Road (Baro as Co-MC 2012)
2011: MBC Quiz to Change the World (Baro and Sandeul)
2011: MTV Let Me Show
2011: MBC Weekly Idol
2012: MBC TV 'Idol Athletics and Swimming Championships
2012: SBS MTV Special B1A4 Selca Diary

Sitcoms

2012: KBS I Need a Fairy (CNU)

A pic of Match UP Block b / B1A4 I really like it ^^

-

I found them when I was watching Match UP for Block B even if I like BB more than B1A4 I still like them ^^ I just woke up and saw they made Sesame Player Season 3 (Mblaq and Infinite did it too) EP1 is already out i'm so happy!
I like their song Beautiful Target. It's very catchy.
they are the cutest. it took me awhile though to figure out the engrish in beautiful target. I thought he was saying locket instead of rocket which gives it a whole different meaning.
B1A4 is one of my fav. k-pop rookie groups out there. the two albums they've released are awesome (Let's Fly & It's B1A4) ^__^ . they are enjoyable to watch in their stage performances.
So I just watched Weekly Idol with B1A4 and it was pretty fun i'm not quite sure if it's allowed to post subbed videos if not please delete it ^^

Subs by: JustMblaqabs

You can find the part 2 and 3 in the videos list on the right
Just watched first 2 episodes of Sesame Player so far it's ok but Infinite/Mblaq was more fun.. I wanna see more episodes ^^

Subs by: B1SS

More episode here
I don't know lots of kpop boys groups other than mblaq and I just recently caus' of WGM learned the names of the members of suju. i only knew hottie shi won. so I don't really know how boys bands work but why is NCU ( shinwoo) always alone ? It like the others rarely speak to him ( his name is not lonely boy). I feels really bad for him. at first I was attracted to the leader, he's cute but then I sax sesame player and I am a shinwoo biased now so I don't know why do they always left him out. he ist just so adorable awkward maybe but you can't help to like him. So why the member give him the cold shulder. in snsd soehyun ist timid but all her unnies like her. someone knows the reason why he is left out like this? please tell me? I want to give him a hug.
I like Beautiful Target and O.K.
B1A4 filmed a CF for a Thai cosmetics company, Wuttisak Clinic

B1A4 to make comeback on the 14th + full tracklist revealed!

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/20120304_b1a4_comeback.jpg[/IMG]

It has been revealed that B1A4 will finally be making their comeback this month!

On March 2nd, fans were thrilled after WM Entertainment announced the boys? comeback through their official homepage.

[I]?B1A4 will be releasing their first full album on March 14,? a representative of the agency stated. ?Ahead of the release, the boys will be releasing their new single, ?This Time is Over? on March 5th.?

In addition, the track list for their first full album has already been revealed by WM Entertainment. Check out the track list below.

1. Get Moving (Intro)
2. P.U.B (Title)
3. This Time is Over (Single)
4. So Bad Bad
5. Single Night
6. Oh-Eh
7. Don?t Stay Here
8. Tease Me
9. Beautiful Target? (Runway Remix)
10. O.K (Hot Spot Mix)

Meanwhile, B1A4 debuted in the first half of 2011 with ?O.K? and later made a comeback with ?Beautiful Target?. Since then, the boys have been chosen as the rookie group netizens look foward to the most.

Fans left comments such as, ?This is definitely a White Day present? and ?Definitely looking forward to their album.?

Source: Allkpop
B1A4 drops pre-release single, ?This Time Is Over? & photo teaser ft Baro

Soon after officially revealing news of an official comeback as well as a full tracklist and other details, B1A4 has just released a brand new single titled, ?This Time Is Over?!

The single, which was announced just yesterday, is B1A4′s official pre-release song, and will be one of the ten tracks on B1A4′s full album ?IGNITION? that is scheduled to drop on March 14th.

?This Time Is Over? is a bitter pop track about love with beautiful string chords in the instrumental. Take a listen below!

Source: Allkpop
B1A4 releases new teaser image for member Sandeul

The boys of B1A4 are set to return with their first formal full album ‘IGNITION‘ on March 14th.

Ahead of their new release, the group′s official website first gave us teaser photos of members Baro, Gongchan, Jinyoung and CNU. Now, they have just released the image for Sandeul!

Sandeul is sporting a dandy hairstyle, and like Jinyoung and CNU, he is also holding a lightbulb. Unlike the others however, his lightbulb seems to be lit.

Which is your favorite image teaser?

Allkpop
Jinyoung Teaser

CNU Teaser