Hwang Ji Hyun - I Don't Want to Know Goodbye (Coffee House OST)
kamz wrote: Hwang Ji Hyun - I Don't Want to Know Goodbye (Coffee House OST)

kamzy r u watching CH now? I saw the trailer for it at end of SOAW & really liked the song playing its called I smile
RainFlower wrote: kamzy r u watching CH now? I saw the trailer for it at end of SOAW & really liked the song playing its called I smile

end of soaw?? what are you saying girl??..coffee house is a 2010 drama..but yea the ost of ch is pretty awesome and no i'm not watching it now..i watched this drama long time back and hated it (not for the same reasons as Lis though lol)...btw i watched Ah-joe-ssi and lurrved it Rain-aya...the movie is simply brilliant...i can't stop raving about it..i even became an ahjumma in honour of ahjoessi for a while yesterday hehehe (ask Lis-ssi lol)..such was the effect it had on me lol
kamz wrote: end of soaw?? what are you saying girl??..coffee house is a 2010 drama..but yea the ost of ch is pretty awesome and no i'm not watching it now..i watched this drama long time back and hated it (not for the same reasons as Lis though lol)...btw i watched Ah-joe-ssi and lurrved it Rain-aya...the movie is simply brilliant...i can't stop raving about it..i even became an ahjumma in honour of ahjoessi for a while yesterday hehehe (ask Lis-ssi lol)..such was the effect it had on me lol

oops i must hv it mixed up with another drama lol

Re AHJUSSI i have to say it ...."I TOLD YOU SO" now u know why Won Bin is #1 eye candy heheheh love that film :D
CNBlue - Wanna Be Like U
haha i saw this and automatically started singing it cuz i really like You're Beautiful's OST:)
Kim Soo Hyun - Dreaming (Dream High ost)
Byul - I Think I Love You
Lee Seung Gi - "Because You're My Woman"