hellokitty97 wrote: TOP says "monkey magic" in that song I wonder if he was referring to this :Me & my Bro used to watch this it was on British Telly in the 1980s LOL

That's hilarious.....Jajaja

I don't think TOP is hot. :/

Labtoys wrote: That's hilarious.....Jajaja

I don't think TOP is hot. :/

TOP is sexy! ANd he has monkey magic, so be careful what you say about him lol
jannyqueen wrote: How come I hvnt heard of this group before *looks pointedly at Lis & flo* not sure about the songs will have to give them a proper listen but the guys are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beast is The B2ST!!! :D My favorite kpop group :p And they are! (:
jannyqueen wrote: How come I hvnt heard of this group before *looks pointedly at Lis & flo* not sure about the songs will have to give them a proper listen but the guys are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you read the PM, I sent you? I'm very sure they are in there...lol

This has got to be my favorite from them...

This has got to be my favorite from them...

-lemongrass wrote: Did you read the PM, I sent you? I'm very sure they are in there...lol

Hangs head in shame yes they are on the list....but u know how bad i am at remembering things hehehe
Suebert wrote: This has got to be my favorite from them...

Love "Fiction"!!!! :D

I love this song and I think it's hilarious that all those girls are strung out on absinthe. I'm surprised the super-conservative censors didn't ban this song like they did every other song that has come out in the past 2 years.
I'm just in a mood to listen to B2ST :p

Is F. Cuz popular? I never hear anything about them and I like them I even like that cutesy song they have...let me look for it...lol
joonges wrote: Is F. Cuz popular? I never hear anything about them and I like them I even like that cutesy song they have...let me look for it...lol

I love them! But they don't get much recognition:( One of there member just left, too. Who is your favorite? I like Kan