Big Bang - Byulgeun Noeul 뷹은 노을

I've been addicted to this song for a week or so. I was watching 49 days and realized I knew the song Han Kang was singing in the shower but didn't know what song it was. I needed to search my playlist until I found it and I came to like it a lot. :)
otakugurl17 wrote: Oh! I hadn't checked twitter in a while, I hadn't seen that! That's sooooo adorableeeee D: <3

I know, it's killing me, as soon as I heard about them coming here I very calmly informed my parents that I WOULD be going to one of their stops, and that I would gladly pay for plane/concert tickets and hotel and whatnot with my own money, and I think they were decently accepting of it, and I was soexciteddddasdklfasldkfjas
and then they released the dates D: and none of them work at all, in any way, whatsoever. I'm graduating from high school on the 21st which should be exciting but I would SOOO much rather go to one of these concerts, tbh, but of course that doesn't work for parents who want pictures :C and then we are going on vacation right afterwards. Which is still fun, I guess... but I'm majorly bummed :(

This is my first time having a Kpop-in-the-US! concert dangled in front of my face and not being able to go, though, so I imagine more will happen and I will get used to it over time? lol

OH ON-TOPIC: "Carnival" by SuJu, quite possibly my favorite song from them, it's so fun/cute <3

Awwww! That really sucks. Hopefully there will always be another chance! It was kind of a disappointment when I found out they were coming here. When they came here last time, I was like "MUST.. SEE.. JYJ." but the dates were COMPLETELY inconvenient. Same with when SM Town came to LA. Man, that was so depressing. I missed my chance to see SHINee ;~; Anyways, this time JYJ is having their concerts on days I could actually go to, but.. I don't know. I guess it's like.. I love them, but not enough to go through all the trouble. Plus, I don't really have anyone to go with, so it'd be pretty awkward I think. baha.

Now, if we were talking a few years back, I'd sell my life to see Jaejoong. I had SUCH an obsession with him back in the day, so I would've gone crazy to know they were here, haha. For now, I'll just have to accept that at this moment.. Jaejoong is only a few hours away by car.. and I can't see him, LOL.

But trust me, if this was B2ST, FT Island, SHINee, Big Bang, or any of the kpop groups I'm more obsessed with, I'd be down there no matter what I had planned, ha. That's why sometimes I'm glad kpop artists don't come to America often (at least my favorite groups) because I know that if they came here, and I couldn't make it, it would be the most miserable feeling ever. :P
And if I could make it, I'd still have to go through all the trouble.. Then I'd get that overwhelming depressed feeling afterwards that I always get after concerts like "... I was so close, and now they're gone." LOL! It would be even worse with kpop artists, because they'd be all the way back in Korea. xD

Okay longest ramble ever..
As for a song..

U-Kiss - 0330
dreaming - kim soo hyun
Mario & Nesty - Never Say Goodbye (My Girl OST)
Rain/Bi - Hip Song

HIS HIPS *__________________________________________*
Say No - B2ST ( I think that's how it's spelled. Or maybe it's BEAST???)
Can You Hear Me? By Zia ~ The theme song to Can You Hear My Heart ~ ahh I'm in love, it's so beautiful. Makes me tear up a little
I just finished listening to 0330 by U-KISS and before that I was listening to Hello By SHINee.
That is my favorite song of theirs. I listen to it over and over some times.
OST. Lie to Me - Shameless Lie by Heo Ga Yoon of 4Minute ;D
My Valentine from the Dream High OST
Beast/B2st- Fiction