NU'EST

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nl9p5HbzO5U/T27kRESgyaI/AAAAAAAAAp4/7SRsH3DAMRQ/s1600/nu'est.jpg[/img]

NU?EST (New Established Style and Tempo) (Hangul: 뉴이스트) is a South Korean boy group formed by Pledis Entertainment in 2012. They are the first male group to debut under Pledis Entertainment. The group consists of [i]JR
, Aron, Minhyun, Baekho and Ren. Their musical style is described as 'urban electro'.

Members

JR (Kim JongHyun - 8 July 1995) - Leader, Main Rapper, Main Dancer
Aron (Aron Kwak - 21 May 1993) - Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist
BaekHo (Kang DongHo - 21 July 1995) - Main Vocalist, Dancer
MinHyun (Hwang MinHyun - 9 August 1995) - Vocalist, Lyricist
Ren (Choi MinKi - 3 November 1995) - Vocalist, Dancer, Maknae

Discography

Single Albums
FACE (2012)
Released: March 14, 2012
Label: Pledis
Format: CD , digital download

I had heard of them, but never listened to their music. I just listened to the the first two and for me it wasn't an instant like, but I don't dislike them either. It's one of those groups I need to listen to it a few times before it grows on me.
Why is everything so purple here? ;)
I really like their debut song ^^ but I still can`t believe they are younger than me except Aron :(
I really like them ^^ But I can't believe they're just 16 (except for Aron) ;p
I really like "Face" and I love Ren's part ^^ Didn't listen to anything else from them yet :p
I like the dubstep parts of their music, the other parts are okay too. And as for their age, all Shinee members are younger than me, so I'm quite used to it :D Thank God for Super Junior, where almost everybody is older than me! :D
Stanulienka wrote: I like the dubstep parts of their music, the other parts are okay too. And as for their age, all Shinee members are younger than me, so I'm quite used to it :D Thank God for Super Junior, where almost everybody is older than me! :D

LOL...no Super Junior member is older than me, although there's a few that were born in the same year as me...lol

Now ShinHwa....they are all older than me...:D But yeah, I don't find it hard to believe they are 16 year olds. Aaron looks the same age as them, but there's only a two year difference between him and the rest of the group.
I loved their debut song but haven't heard anything else by them yet (:
I love them >.< But they're all younger than me except Aron
PanicInParadise wrote: I really like their debut song ^^ but I still can`t believe they are younger than me except Aron :(

Same here only Aron is older than me :P
Sorry but which one is their debut song?? Is it "Face"?? I listened Face and I really like it ^^
It is very different from the other Kpop songs.
Xingyun wrote: Same here only Aron is older than me :P
Sorry but which one is their debut song?? Is it "Face"?? I listened Face and I really like it ^^
It is very different from the other Kpop songs.

Yup, their debut song is Face :D.