darkangel662008 wrote:
Cause as I observe audiences always prefer those act which involved hitting high pitch notes...like he always likes to include acts and props, and his more on entertainment side than showing off/challenging his voice range and quality...

That's why I felt bad to Jieun(Secret) every time she falls on last place:-(

Yeah, the audience does tend to like the powerful over the top performances. They all have good voices so somehow they need to stick out. In the episodes I am re-watching now, it's very entertaining, everyone seems to put up an awesome show, but the thing that is lacking is the sense of originality that the beginning episodes had. I felt bad for her too.
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Yeah, the audience does tend to like the powerful over the top performances. They all have good voices so somehow they need to stick out. In the episodes I am re-watching now, it's very entertaining, everyone seems to put up an awesome show, but the thing that is lacking is the sense of originality that the beginning episodes had. I felt bad for her too.

I'm finished ep. 7..and I plan to put it on hold for a while, to give way to my dramas....I've been on variety show for a whole week.
My dramas are crying an calling me already..kekeke!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: I'm finished ep. 7..and I plan to put it on hold for a while, to give way to my dramas....I've been on variety show for a whole week.
My dramas are crying an calling me already..kekeke!!!

My drama's have been on hold for a long time, although I am thinking about finishing Ghost today.
phoenixtearz9 wrote: My drama's have been on hold for a long time, although I am thinking about finishing Ghost today.

I can't keep my drama on hold for a long time..I have a quota to meet till feb. 1 next year..bwahahaha!!!
and there's other variety show that keeping me from continuously watching dramas.. I still have many ep. to go for Running Man...And I also need to keep up with Shinhwa Broadcast:-)
steciLovesDramas wrote: yeah i was surprised that there wasn't a thread for it so i created one :) it so good love the remakes ^^

this is my favorite one-->

This is my favourite too but I'm just being a little biased. I love their reactions when he starts rapping.
love JYP's facial expression/reactions here :D Lyn did an amazing job as well ^^

I just finished watching ep 70 of this show, I am so impressed by how far this show has come, and the talent it showcases, love it.
Where can I watch this??
I wonder if anyone is still watching this? I just finished ep 86 and was totally blown away... Two totally moving performances, made me pretty much forget about all the rest..
I was wondering if anyone had seen episode 106 any fans of HOT, GOD, and a couple others should check out the 2nd performance..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIp8uEBaf9E
I only recently started to watch it. The concept of the show is really great and I always discover a new song, singer or band I like. It's nice to listen to something that is not Kpop once in a while :)
My favorite song of the newer episodes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXpBH_i6HPI

I usually watch it here: http://is2engsub.wordpress.com/
Valier wrote:
My favorite song of the newer episodes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXpBH_i6HPI

I am glad you started watching.. I love that performance.
Has anyone watched the newest episode up on KBSWorld youtube?
I am currently watching the one that aired in Korea today raw, its good.
I actually don't watch the show but I stumbled across a performance on YouTube which totally blew me away, I can't get over the emotions in this performance. Anyway I thought I'd share it here.

_Pien_ wrote: I actually don't watch the show but I stumbled across a performance on YouTube which totally blew me away, I can't get over the emotions in this performance. Anyway I thought I'd share it here.

You should watch the show, a lot of awesome performances. That one was totally awesome, I was in tears when I first listened to that song.