AstyPampi wrote: From the ones released lately ~ fresh from TS Entertainment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zRzl1d5vNU
Though I got really sad & cried the first time I watched it, I began enjoying the boys' play after watching it again & again...

After subbing this at viki.com with the parts of the COMA song added it just makes it sadder! :(!
3minut3s wrote: This is a really depressing MV with a very deep message~~
Lee Min Ki & Song Jae Rim are a bonus! <3

&& another good MV; depicts how a relationship changes
Siwan (ZE:A), Baro (B1A4) & Bang Yongguk (B.A.P) is in the MV >D

Oh god exactly these two videos, you're hitting me right in the feels.
Song Jae Rim looks way hotter here than in his drama (Nail Shop Paris) and I love them both so much (minki and jaerim) They feel like really devoted actors even though Jaerim lacks a bit on the drama. They're both great.
I was wondering if anyone could explain Seo In Guk - Tease Me, video to me. I mean here's what I get!
The conclusion I got to is that he's a racer but he's in love with the actress filming and so he imagines himself as the male lead of the drama the actress is filming and in the end the girls gives him the white rose as a hint that he's love is not one sided? and then he crashes twice, so I'm thinking the first time was kinda like the drama shooting right? cause he emerges fromt he car in a suit, and so the fans are like phew he just crashed in his fantasy, but then the camera goes back and this time he (the racer) crashes for real, and so he dies? but at least he knew the girl loved him back?

Brian Joo - Love it's over now

K.will - Please Don't...

Se7en - I'm Going Crazy

FIX - Please Don't Say

BTOB - Irresistible Lips

U-Kiss - 0330

You wouldn't Answer My Calls - 2AM

Beautiful - BEAST

Big Bang - Lies
JYP - Had Enough Parties