As the title says list the things you learned from Kpop.

Things I Learned
1. ENGRISH is a must
2. You don't need to know how to sing to be a singer
3. Songs don't have to make sense
4. Fan wars is a must
5. Plagiarism is In
LOL...I don't have things to list currently (just getting into Korean music) but I do want to know what you saw or heard that made you want to start this thread?
How about:

6. It's cute to have young women in their late teens and early 20s dress up and prance around like elementary school students.
Edit: Please imagine me saying the above with an eye roll and a suppressed gag.
vaiokhzuuhcdd wrote: LOL...I don't have things to list currently (just getting into Korean music) but I do want to know what you saw or heard that made you want to start this thread?

Aaah as you get more into kpop you will understand this list.
I saw a similar list like a year ago from a different site but i couldn't re find it so i decided to make it here
FriendAddison wrote: How about:

6. It's cute to have young women in their late teens and early 20s dress up and prance around like elementary school students.

Definitely one of the bads of kpop
i don't really know much bout kpop..bt i do listen to korean songs n they r all from the dramas that i watch..i dunno if that counts bt i have learnt a thing or two from the ones ive heard so far
- every songs needs to hit the higher octave twards the end....else the song's incomplete :)
-All songs must have a dance choreography accompanying it.
Going Blonde for a solo is hot!
You should name your group an English name. Pronunciation and punctuation don't really count.
- Every kpop group has rapper. She/he doesn't even know how to rap.
- Every kpop song and some ballads also has rap in it.
- It's okay for guys to dance in tight jeans and wear make up and look girly and we'll love it
Shoving your navel is sexual temptation.
I just saw IRIS & there was a song in the soundtrack which cracked me up I think its called Hallelujah they "rap" quite a bit in English but the phrases are just random & dont make sense !! Love it
lol... i dont listen to k-pop.. just some music pieces i really like from OSTs of various dramas... so technically i have not really LEARNED anything..
but all the above mentioned posts really cracked me up...funnnyyyy...!!! :D :D hahahahaha
but what i don't understand is why do so many bands have numbers also in their names?? like 4minute, 2am, ss501..etc
mitzi wrote: I just saw IRIS & there was a song in the soundtrack which cracked me up I think its called Hallelujah they "rap" quite a bit in English but the phrases are just random & dont make sense !! Love it

Big Bang lol