2012 KIMHYUNJOONG FANMEETING IN SEOUL

i'm pretty sure the fans already know..nevertheless..here it goes...(i read this on fb)

wrote: Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong’s will soon begin the biggest world tour in K-POP singer’s history.

On the 23th, Kim Hyun Joong’s company KEYEAST revealed that the concert will begin on the third week of September with Seoul as the first stop to start the concert tour, and will go to 20 cities worldwide, with about 30~40 concerts. It will be a 6 months project with plans for the last concert in Busan, early next year.

For the tour, there are plans for North America, South America, Europe etc will be included, as well as Central Asia and North Europe; places where no other Korean celebrity has ever step foot into before. Together with the partner, a global IT business company, who will work together with the company for the tour, official notice will be uploaded next month on the website and regular promotions will begin.

Before the concert tour, there are plans for a new album to be released, and at the moment recording and preparations for it are ongoing.

Also, for the upcoming April, activities with mainland China top stars to record an album and further activities are also in the midst of ongoing preparations.

Last year, Kim Hyun Joong debuted as a solo in June, and have released two albums as well as an Asia tour and a Japanese debut. From last year, many big agencies have been expanding out by sending their idol groups to perform all over the world. For this tour (Kim Hyun Joong’s), it contains a resolution for an unparalleled position of a solo singer.

===========

Wonderrrgirl: The above is the translation of the news article, in view of the number of people who asked if their countries are included in the list as well. If your country/region is mentioned, congratulations ^^ If your region has not be mentioned yet, please do wait for official schedules to be updated.

Personally……why worry? If there are plans to include South America, I don’t see how Southeast Asian countries like Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines will be all that challenging to hold a concert in. ^^

Let’s wish for a successful world tour ahead for Hyun Joong and that meanwhile, he takes good care of his health amidst such a busy upcoming schedule.

Credits: Wonderrrgirl

My country isn't in the list!! YET! I will wait for the full details!!
Cherrie♥
Jejeje, yeah I had seen that. But thanks for posting it nonetheless. <3
Yaayyyyyyy cant wait !!
i want him to do another drama :(
cityhunter83 wrote: i want him to do another drama :(

Me too....Just so I can look at him for 16 episodes...LOL
Can't wait for the last quarter of the year. hope philippines is included.

cityhunter83 wrote: i want him to do another drama

na do..

dark haired KHJ. kyaaaah! <3

Are those new? He changed his haircolor again? PLease say yes...LOL And Kya!!!!!!!!!
LisNoir wrote: Are those new? He changed his haircolor again? PLease say yes...LOL

And Kya!!!!!!!!!

Yup those are new. Just today. He went to Japan for a prescon and will be back to Korean right after. So yes, he changed hair color again. ^_^ <3
miks wrote: Yup those are new. Just today. He went to Japan for a prescon and will be back to Korean right after. So yes, he changed hair color again. ^_^ <3

I'm suddenly soooo very happy! Thanks! I always love him, but I prefer when he has dark hair. <3
LisNoir wrote: I'm suddenly soooo very happy! Thanks! I always love him, but I prefer when he has dark hair. <3

Me too.

I thought you know already.. keke!

He's first seen with the new hair color during ..
Kim Hyun Joong appointed an honorary ambassador for the UN

The inauguration ceremony for the UN‘s Korean Campaign on Contributions to Social Welfare was held at the Plaza Hotel in Seoul on March 9th. It was here that Hallyu star Kim Hyun Joong was selected as an honorary ambassador for the campaign, to spread hope amongst the Korean society.

In the photo below, the singer/actor stands between Asian Campaign representative Kim Jung Hoon, and the interim leader of the ruling Saenuri Party Park Geun Hye, who interestingly also happens to be the aunt of singer Eun Ji Won.

Congratulations, Kim Hyun Joong!

His speech..

Hello I am Kim Hyun Joong and feel very honored to be here.
Korea was supported (by UN) in 50's but now in my generation, Korea can repay.
I think the previous generation served as the foundation for our generation's result.
I am going to be the someone who can give out happiness throughout the world as a singer and actor.
I am born in Korea and very grateful to be an honorary ambassador as a singer and actor.
I would like to say that I wish to pray for world peace.