We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

FTISLAND

After my hiatus from kpop the group that brought me back was EXO

Mine was/is a pretty underrated group, that only gained more popularity because of PD101 and The Unit,

Hotshot

First song I heard was probably I am a loner-Cnblue ( a friend recommended it ) But I really got into kpop cuz of 2PM -Hands up....7 years later and I am still a Hottest ❤️❤️

Super Junior!

The song was U
because I somehow ended up watching (despite not knowing what Super Junior or kpop was) their reality/variety show Full House and they showed the song U a bit. 

Nu'est. They got me into k-pop.

SS501, Hyuna, SNSD, SHINee & Super Junior were my everything xD

New here...my daughter got me hooked on k pop and dramas...first listened to Got7's Confession Song and Just Right. Now there's no turning back..and even if there was I wouldn't!

I don't really remember the first one, I know that it was a girl group, so I would say Ladies code

BigBang- I watched Fantastic Baby and had to know more

They’re still my all time favourite group!

BigBang's Haru Haru was the first to get me interested in the K-pop world, but it was BTS that made me into a major K-pop fan.

the first kpop groups i heard about were suju, snsd, shinee, and big bang ^^

shinee and big bang finally made me really love the music and i was obsessed

but my first fandom that i was insane about was exo!

Fly to the Sky...R&B duo haha I'm so old school :P

2010 T-ara Bo Peep Bo Peep 

and to now big fans and i love all their songs...now happy that finally leave MBK