I know he is..., but he needs to do it sooner ^^
Super Junior explains the origin of their greeting & ranks the top five dancers of the group

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120129_leeteuk_kyuhyun_mic.jpg[/IMG]

Super Junior revealed the story behind their distinct style of greeting, as well as ranking their members in terms of dancing ability on Mnet’s ‘MIC’.

On the upcoming episode, leader Leeteuk revealed an interesting story behind their distinct style of greeting, “We are Super Junior” (with the special emphasis on the “or” syllable in “junior”).

For those of you who aren’t familiar with how the greeting came to be, Super Junior’s greeting style of placing an emphasis on one syllable was actually started by Boom, but popularized through Super Junior. Leeteuk lightheartedly explained, “Boom has transferred the copyright to our greeting. A contract was formed through an amicable settlement between the two parties. One of the conditions of the contract was that I would sacrifice myself for the rest of the members by becoming a student of Boom Academy.”

On the same episode, fellow member Kyuhyun made people laugh as he ranked the top five Super Junior members in terms of dancing ability. He confidently stated, “Since my dancing skills are ranked fifth, I want to try and create a performance-based unit… The ranking for dancing skills goes in the order of Eunhyuk, Donghae, Shindong, Sungmin, and fifth place was originally Leeteuk. But seeing as how he is doing these days, I think I can definitely be considered as fifth.”

The members also revealed that there was something big in store for this year. Leeteuk hinted, “[I]In 2012, a surprising event will happen to Super Junior.” He also added, “I will promote as hard as I can to make sure I will have no regrets, and then enlist in the military
.”

Source + Photo: Osen, Newsen |via: allkpop

Note:
The 9 members were being interviews for Mnet's MIC. I love the quotation of each member what does Super Junior mean ?
Each has special definition, lastly LeeTeuk said, "Super Junior means It's not END, but AND"

EunHyuk also said, "KyuHyun sshi as Super Junior's magnae, are you doing good to your hyungs ? KyuHyun is the most mischievous magnae of all groups, he's different. The other magnae are very corteous to hyungs, but he's not." xD :D

KyuHyun said,"To EunHyuk hyung & other hyungs, they'll only know what it's like when i'm not here. 'Ah because of KyuHyun is here, we're that happy.' They'll probably feel it. xD :D

REALLY A WITTY MAGNAE!!! xD ㅋㅋㅋ
Super Junior's Kyuhyun Serves Coffee for a Day

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/27455f8516730b6ca573a989e5ebb78d_large.jpg[/IMG]

It's probably the romantic fantasies of fans everywhere to be able to walk into a cafe and be greeted by your favorite idol and a cup of coffee. That's about to come true for some fans, as Super Junior's Kyuhyun has been revealed to be working part-time at a cafe!

On January 27, 2012 the singer wrote on his Twitter, "[I]If you come to Kona Beans, which is located near the Sungsudaegyo bridge, you might be able to meet a handsome part-time staff that has the aura of a college senior
."

With a picture of himself behind the counter, Kyuhyun is actually working at his mother's own cafe. Just like his Twitter description states, his warm smile will surely make any customer melt with his handsome looks.

Netizens commented, "Wow! Will you be there if I go now?" "Are you in the middle of working at a cafe?" and "So cute~."

Source: Soompi
Super Junior members support Eunhyuk for ‘FAME’

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120128_eunhyukfame_sujugroup1.jpg[/IMG]

Over 4 months ago, we reported that Super Junior‘s Eunhyuk would be making his musical debut through the Korean production of ‘FAME‘. With only one performance remaining, Eunhyuk’s groupmates Heechul, Donghae, and Kyuhyun stopped by to show their support.

On January 28th, Heechul posted a picture of himself with Donghae on the way to Eunhyuk’s musical saying,

“[I]HEE & HAE. EunHyuk’s musical letz go my babe~ Today is lyrical tonight!! :) I dont speak eng ToT. lollollol

After the show, Heechul tweeted,

I’ve sawn Eunhyuk’s musical very interestingly (I saw Eunhyuk’s musical and it was very interesting). Eunhyuk’s singing was a fresh shock. Cheers for FAME~ :o)

Soon after, Donghae tweeted,

Just came back from watching Eunhyuk in FAME ^^ Eunhyuk, the challenge you made is admirable.

Lastly, Eunhyuk revealed a backstage group photo of the Super Junior members saying,

Hee-nim Lee Donghae Kyu!!!!! Men of loyalty, thanks kekekekeke You can tell I was cast for my singing right?

E.L.F.s commented, “Looks like a family photo” “Cheers for FAME” and “Oppa, you’re so handsome!

Eunhyuk has been starring in ‘FAME’ alongside other K-pop stars including Girls’ Generation‘s Tiffany, Son Ho Young, CSJH‘s Lina, and TRAX‘s Jungmo. Eunhyuk was casted in the role of Tyrone Jackson, a dancer and rapper who refuses to study. ‘FAME’ will end its 2 month run on January 29th.

Source: Heechul, Donghae, & Eunhyuk‘s Twitters |via: allkpop
Super Junior’s Donghae bakes his first cake + more than 1 million followers on Twitter!

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120130_donghae.jpg[/IMG]

On January 30th, 2012 Super Junior‘s Donghae celebrated two unforgettable moments: reaching over 1 million followers on Twitter and baking his first ever cake!

The idol began by tweeting a picture of his homemade creation. “[I]I made this cake [for the] first time
”, he wrote in English before continuing in Korean with, “I made my first cake today. I will show you prettier cakes from now on~

A few minutes later, Donghae expressed happiness at reaching over 1 million followers on Twitter. He then shared a second photo of his cake with his pastry instructor.

Source + Image: Donghae’s Twitter |via: allkpop
LaVa wrote: Super Junior members support Eunhyuk for ‘FAME’

Heechul!! lol

And just why didn't I know about this? I think there's been three shows. I love that he can do those like he used to do before his enlistment!

He's reciting a poem, but I have no idea what's he's saying and I wasn't paying enough attention to see if I could catch a few words... I was too busy looking at him....lol

Wow Those are recent videos? And I guess he wasn't supposed to start the poem yet? lol That was an,"Oh s***!" look on his face lol
Sleepninja wrote: Wow Those are recent videos? And I guess he wasn't supposed to start the poem yet? lol That was an,"Oh s***!" look on his face lol

Yeah, I think that Cafe Radio Show is part of the district office where he works.
Love SuJu very much... ^^

I just love them... all of them... all 15 of them...

I just love their song....

I just love their performances...

I just love their personality...

And, indeed, I LOVE CHO KYUHYUN... The one and only Evil Magnae in the world...
He inspires me a lot.. ^^

Shindong reveals the mysterious ‘beautiful woman’ from recent photo shoot

Super Junior member Shindong recently shot a photo shoot with a mysterious woman.

But ahead of releasing the photos, Shindong evoked both curiosity and jealousy amongst his fans by tweeting, “Completed a shoot with a beautiful female… Who could it be?”, and shared a photo of himself dressed in a black suit, his gaze fixated on a certain someone.

On February 7th, photos from the pictorial were released to the public to reveal who the mysterious woman, who turned out to be none other than comedian Kim Shin Young. The photos were revealed in time for the new MBC Music Show ‘SHOW CHAMPIONSHIP‘ which they will be co-hosting.

In the actual pictorials, the two coordinated in all-black ensembles & accessories to match, and are sporting neat, classic hairstyles. Although Shindong & Shin Young gave off the feel of a real couple, netizens couldn’t help but chuckle at their serious facial expressions as the two are rather comical personalities.

-------------------------------------

Shin Young (the female in the pic) has lost a lot of weight. I've always thought she was pretty. And there's ShinDong for his fans...lol
She looks great! I immediately recognized her though, she has some distinctive facial features in my opinion.
@LisNoir: Eonnie, are you truly a Siwon's fan ? You wish him a happy birthday. What a lovely! ^^ SNoopy~!!! His smile just like Siwon's smile ㅋㅋㅋ His real birth date is April 7th, 1986. Not February 10th, 1987 ㅋㅋㅋ just info, no offend. I still <3 Eonnie xoxoxo
WoW Shindong looks so gorgeously handsome in that pic above!!! I barely recognize Kim Shin Young cuz she looks so different in the pic. Thanks for the post Lis Eonnie (^_^)v
LaVa wrote: @LisNoir: Eonnie, are you truly a Siwon's fan ? You wish him a happy birthday. What a lovely! ^^
SNoopy~!!! His smile just like Siwon's smile ㅋㅋㅋ
His real birth date is April 7th, 1986. Not February 10th, 1987 ㅋㅋㅋ just info, no offend. I still <3 Eonnie xoxoxo

I know his real birthday is in April...:p I only know the birthdays of three people in SuJu and his is one of them.