Super Junior - No Other & Miinah @ SBS Inkigayo [101219] from SBS @YT

Oooooh! I love that stage! ♥♥♥ Both songs are from my SuJu faves
I love super junior! I originally started watching them because their dances amaze me but then i found myself become obsessed over their songs. Eunhyuk is my favorite out of all of them =)
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/super-juniors-hankyung-rumored-to-be-dating-chinese-actress-jiang-kai-tong

oke....i'm still in a SHOCK! and SPEECHLESS!
MY ULTIMATE BIAS HANKYUNGIE IS HERE IN MALDIVES~ \(^_______^)/
y didn't i knw this before??? ><
I don't mind him Datin her or getting Marryd to her....
But for once GOD..lemme meet him....
This is the first time a SJ member was here... it's really rare to come to my home..before LEE MINHO and NICHKHUN was here...
but HANKYUNG~
SARANGHEYO OPPA~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
/sorry for the poor eng...it's jus tht i'm seriously spazzin abt this here nd in my fb acc.. X)
Chinese media reports rumor that Hankyung & Jiang Kai Tong are headed for marriage

[ATTACH=CONFIG]264[/ATTACH]

Former Super Junior member Hankyung has been recently rumored to be dating Chinese actress Jiang Kai Tong who is five years his junior, but now netizens are speculating that the two will soon be getting married.

The paparazzi previously spotted Hankyung with Jiang Kai Tong at the airport, causing netizens to speculate about a romantic relationship between the two.

But now according to rumored reports in the Chinese and Taiwanese media, not only has the couple left for a Maldives vacation together, but the parents of both parties have already met with each other to discuss marriage plans.

The speculation continues, but neither party has issued an official statement confirming these rumors to be true.

Allkpop via StarNews
Super Junior’s Donghae still cries everytime he receives an award

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120221_donghae.jpg[/IMG]

Super Junior‘s Donghae confessed that he still cries whenever Super Junior receives an award.

Donghae recently worked with ELLE Girl magazine for a special spread in their March issue. During the interview portion of the shoot, Donghae opened up about the global popularity of Super Junior.

“[I]I think the popularity of K-pop will continue to increase
,” he said. “We constantly get requests from places like Chile and Australia, and we’re sorry that we haven’t been able to visit them yet. I wish we can spend an entire year on a complete world tour.

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/0d258c7aa58ca18a6cffef0d23c036f8_large.jpg[/IMG]

He continued, “[I]I still cry whenever we receive awards. Our members had promised to work hard in order to receive awards and set records that only Super Junior could set. I am happy that we were able to live up to this promise.

E.L.F.s can purchase the full editorial in the March issue of ELLE Girl.

Source & Image: OSEN |via: allkpop & soompi
those are some awesome pics but today I mourn the name of SuJu, in my country there's a magazine currently posting kpop articles. They should hire a fangirl to write them... because you will get hate mail when you write Kanin (yes, KANIN) under Kyuhyun's pic and the rest of the names *shakes head* there's Yunhyuk, Shindon, Rywok, Heechu *rages*
iron_maiden_94 wrote: those are some awesome pics but today I mourn the name of SuJu, in my country there's a magazine currently posting kpop articles. They should hire a fangirl to write them... because you will get hate mail when you write Kanin (yes, KANIN) under Kyuhyun's pic and the rest of the names *shakes head* there's Yunhyuk, Shindon, Rywok, Heechu *rages*

lol-ing, the editor in chief must haven't been check on the internet to confirm their names xD You should try to be their reporter, perhaps you could be hired ^^
Choi Siwon comes to the rescue of fans at the ‘Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards’

Choi Siwon of popular idol group Super Junior prevented what could have been a major accident.

The singer along with the rest of his Super Junior members stepped onto the red carpet for the first annual ‘Gaon Chart K-POP Awards‘ on February 22nd.

Hundreds of Korean fans as well as a large throng of fans from China, Japan, Hong Kong, and more arrived hours prior to the event to try and catch a glimpse of their favorite Hallyu stars.

Once Choi Siwon’s photo op with Super Junior came to an end, he approached the fans who were fervently cheering his name.

Seeing this, the fans began running closer towards him, causing the safety fence to start leaning over. At that moment, Choi Siwon threw himself at the fence faster than the security guards at the event to prevent the fence from collapsing under the fans.

It could have been a situation where a lot of the fans could’ve gotten hurt, and the fans who were touched by his manners began cheering ‘Super Junior’ to express their gratitude.

Also at the ‘Gaon Chart K-pop Awards’ were B2ST, Secret, Wonder Girls, Girls’ Day, IU, A-Pink, Huh Gak, Kim Bo Kyung, Davichi, B1A4, Kim Yoo Jung, Lee Sae Eun, Yoo Ria, and more.

Source & Image: DongA |via: Nate & allkpop
awwwwww...Siwon-ee...you are a sweetheart :)
Leeteuk gives fans a sneak peek into Super Junior’s dressing room

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120222_superjunior_11.jpg[/IMG]

Super Junior‘s leader Leeteuk gave fans a sneak peek inside their dressing room.

On February 22nd, the singer tweeted this photo and wrote, ”[I]Backstage in our dressing room. Kyuhyun is brushing his teeth, Donghae is on the Internet, and Yesung is a poltergeist kekeke.

The members look so absorbed by their individual activities that they failed to notice Leeteuk taking this snapshot with his camera phone.

Ah! So this is what the members are like backstage,” fans wrote. “Donghae looks so focused… What is he looking at??

Source & Image: Leeteuk’s Twitter |via: allkpop
KamZ wrote: awwwwww...Siwon-ee...you are a sweetheart :)

I just read and saw that at allkop and he was a sweetheart. He leaves his #2 spot in my top 3 SuJu members and is the #1 for today...

The funny thing is, the fans are just smiling and not afraid they might get hurt...LOL
Just by looking at this clip, I know I'll not watch this drama. Those two are annoying!! But looky it's Heechul!

I just watched episode 4 of Salamander Guru and the Gang, it had Leeteuk, when I saw him I laughed out loud because in the previous episodes it had Junhyung, L, Taemin, Key, G.Na, Hyosung (Secret), Taeyeon and when I saw Leeteuk I thought "so... anyone else from SM? Kai? where are you? oh wait this is not a teaser..."