I don't like the song fantastic baby, but I love the video, so I watch it muted.. yay go me!
OMG OMG OMG !!!! THAT MV is just !!! I can't even... It's just so damn good !!! One of the best BIG BANG MVs so far. I love the song too !
BIGBANG-FANTASTIC BABY MV SUBBED
Wow even the lyrics are daebak !!
OMG fantastic baby mv is freakn EPIC...G.DRAGON'S HAIR~!! O________O and G.DRAGON'S LIPS~!! x3 G.DRAGON~ xDDDDDD
Big Bang flash mob ‘Shuffles’ at Airport

Group Big Bang is preparing to capture the small screen with the ‘shuffle dance.’

Big Bang was recently selected as a representative for a soda brand and shot a commercial. The commercial will start airing on TV on March 10. Big Bang will deliver the message ‘Fresh Switch’ while performing the ‘shuffle dance.’

The group members shot the commercial at Incheon Airport. They start to dance the ‘shuffle dance’ and people around them join in the dancing as well, ultimately forming a flash mob (a group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an act for a brief period of time.)

Even though Big Bang is busy preparing for their return with the album Alive, they practiced the dance and tried to keep themselves awake. They also took care of the many extras and taught them dance moves. The entire crew praised the members, saying, “Big Bang is a world star.”

After the shooting, Big Bang said, “We are proud to be representatives for this beloved brand.”
[PHOTO] G-Dragon and Taeyang’s New Tattoos by 302 Studio

Since i can't post the pictures...you can check out the tattoos HERE lol

just look at the tattoo artist...she's so shy lol
or maybe she's not the artist lol
Oh Tae i hope its not real :(
ali101234 wrote: Oh Tae i hope its not real :(

wae?! don't you like it? lol
Shirtless GD *___* OH the point was tattoo... it looks great ^^
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Shirtless GD *___*
OH the point was tattoo... it looks great ^^

lol ofcourse we would only see what we want to :D
Yup. He looks so skinny D:: eat more meat D::
KamZ wrote: wae?! don't you like it? lol

No not one thats that big and right on his side. i just dont like tattoos on Taeyang it does not look good he should leave it all to GD... lol
Big Bang wins #1 on March 8th?s ?M! Countdown?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]303[/ATTACH]

Mnet
?s ?M! Countdown? is back with another spectacular episode chock-full of exciting performances!

Aside from the usual stages on tonight?s episode, both Nine Muses and C-REAL held their comeback stages for ?Ticket? and ?JOMA JOMA?, respectively. Bohemian, too, held their comeback stage with ?Don?t Hurt?. Furthermore, boy band Busker Busker held a special stage (also their debut stage) with ?Makgulina? today.

Competing for the #1 spot, it was a hot battle between Big Bang, miss A, and John Park, but in the end, it was Big Bang who clinched the win tonight! Stay tune for Big Bang?s comeback stage next week!
Congratulations to Big Bang for their ?M! Countdown? trophy!

Allkpop

KamZ wrote: [PHOTO] G-Dragon and Taeyang?s New Tattoos by 302 Studio

Since i can't post the pictures...you can check out the tattoos HERE lol

or maybe she's not the artist lol

When watching the Fantastic Baby MV, I was wondering if Tae's tattoo was real. Guess now it's confirmed.