^ ooh ali, that's a really nice photo collage of YB you did there!
WontonDumpling wrote: ^ ooh ali, that's a really nice photo collage of YB you did there!

Haha thanks :)
to be honest i listen to their songs everyday but never looked into who the members were, i got songs from taeyang and Gdragon too so i always thought they were just solo ... lol yea i know i fail never really pay too much attention to the who but just what they sang Dx so i guess u can say today i finally discover who is actually in this group lol
awww ali you did post that pic after all...nice...happy belated birthday Tae ^^... as for the concert..Mik-ia did mention it to me yesterday...i'll look out for the tickets...i would love to go but will see...i was all alone in KHJ fan meeting...i'm not sure if i want to go alone again lol..my friend is a Taeyang fan too..and she's planning for a trip to HK soon..if this concert happens around the same time then i might go..else not lol
KamZ wrote: awww ali you did post that pic after all...nice...happy belated birthday Tae ^^...

as for the concert..Mik-ia did mention it to me yesterday...i'll look out for the tickets...i would love to go but will see...i was all alone in KHJ fan meeting...i'm not sure if i want to go alone again lol..my friend is a Taeyang fan too..and she's planning for a trip to HK soon..if this concert happens around the same time then i might go..else not lol

haha thanks. Man, mik-ia Works fast :p lol. Yeah if they come close to me(they probably will) i didnt really want to go alone either but then i was thinking it's like a once in a lifetime opportunity so i'll probably go for sure (if i can get my mom to drive me :p)
ali101234 wrote: haha thanks. Man, mik-ia Works fast :p lol. Yeah if they come close to me(they probably will) i didnt really want to go alone either but then i was thinking it's like a once in a lifetime opportunity so i'll probably go for sure (if i can get my mom to drive me :p)

where exactly are you? are they going there too?

and yeah..mik-ia is THE MAN...:)
KamZ wrote: where exactly are you? are they going there too?

and yeah..mik-ia is THE MAN...:)

I'm not sure if they are coming but I live in California and I'm pretty sure they are at least going to go to Los Angeles and I live a few hours from there :)
ali101234 wrote: I'm not sure if they are coming but I live in California and I'm pretty sure they are at least going to go to Los Angeles and I live a few hours from there :)

nice...then you should definitely go ^^
KamZ wrote: nice...then you should definitely go ^^

I really want to :)
Maddallina wrote: miks: lucky you!i'm still waiting for a european date!

i know.. i'm so excited for this.. :)
ali101234 wrote: I'm not sure if they are coming but I live in California and I'm pretty sure they are at least going to go to Los Angeles and I live a few hours from there :)

nice nice.. you should go.. ^^

btw, i love the collage photo you posted.. did i greet tae already? belated happy b-day to him.. :)
miks wrote: nice nice.. you should go.. ^^

btw, i love the collage photo you posted.. did i greet tae already? belated happy b-day to him.. :)

Thanks and I really hope I get to go. I also hope you get to go :).
I WANT THEM TO FINLAND!! But I bet they won't even come to Scandinavia D: