Have you ever trought about next series of Koukou Kyoushi?
I bulid  Kou Kou Kyoushi 2016 in my mind, Hope, you will enjoy it;
Aiko, t;he student is paralyzed from from the waist down and she is the only one student on the wheelchair, she is often bulied. Aiko also have the fears, hopes, and problems like disableds have ( i know what it would lool like beacuse O'm on wheelchair myself)
Toru, the teacher is mental ill, but he tried to hide it from studend and other teachers, but Aiko noticed his problem, and they try to help eatch other, and slowly fall in love
The english teacher died in KKK 2003, we know he raped many studends, he made Naoko from KKK 1993 pregnancy, but she did an abortion, but If there was another student who the english teacher made pregnancy, but she didin't do abortion? Let's imagine she have a birth to a  girl and named her Yumi. When Yumi was in middle school her mom told her who her father was. Yumi decided to become a studend of high school when her father worked. She wanted to find him. But when she found he is dead Yumi want to know more about him. She's the only one friend of Aiko
Hina, the student from KKK 2003, will back in KKK 2016 as teacher. She stil can't copy with wtch  her sensei death (I think he died during sugery) she is depressed. And Hina might help Yumi find truth about her father
What do you think about my  idea? Does it suit KKK climate, or maybe not ?
Let's write your own version  of KKK 2016 :)
I love this idea! :D  I especially like the idea of the English teacher having a daughter coming to look for/find out about him.

To totally fit the KKK climate though, I think it needs more evilness.  KKK was about rape, incest, and making someone think they were dying when they weren't.  This seems like a great start but but that evilness is lacking.  I don't know what else could be included.  Maybe the teacher trying to sneakily get students addicted to drugs or something...I don't know if that's a good idea but I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Also, there was always the theory that the main couple from KKK1993 didn't die.  What do you think about that one?
The main couple from 1993... in m theory they diied XD but If not...
I think Mayu after that might go to theray, to forget what her father did to her . During therapy she started to love idea to helping others. After therapy, when she is fine with her past she will became psychiatric. 
She will be the Toru (main teacher) psychiatric, and might help him with his ilness. The biology teacher will back to the school. Mayu and her sensei have two sweet twins - boy and girl and they are 12
and evilness. Maybe Aiko parents try tO isolate her from real  world in violent ways. and Toru can be type of yandere, If you know what I mean XD
That might work if their ways of doing it were unique enough.  And now that I think about it Nojima Shinji used the drug thing in another drama anyway.  My brain isn't messed up enough for KKK or Nojima Shinji world (thank goodness haha).

I thought the ending to 1993 was ambiguous and personally never had a strong opinion either way.  I was just curious what other people though.

Oh, I really like to think that the couple from 1993 is not dead after all. I like my happy endings... Could it be that they were actually in another train that was not on its way to the police? What if they were actually on the way to the teacher's home town as he promised her? AGHHH. I NEED THIS. Sorry...

KKKyou2019 now and ueto aya should reprise her role and now being a teacher, sensei survived the operation but now in a vegetable state. Hina decides to marry sensei and not leave his side. The theme is "letting go". The drama should be lighter this time because people wouldn't like rape in their dramas lol. Now the two main characters I don't know, anything comes from Nojima Shinji mind would be awesome.

^ this

I have 2 requests though, it should be set in that same cursed high school and the same theme song but this time a modern version of it.

for the other characters: surprise me, Nojima-sensei.