Kokuto:

I LOVE your final dream sequence and how it mirrors this scene with her parents.  The moon and the clam shell and holding his hand out to her ... that is beautiful!

Thank you!

I'm glad you like it ^^

Kokuto:

Focus on the DREAM!!!!

<3

Soooo ... am I the only one who wants to know more about Fang Feng Bei's relationship with his sister FFYY??

Kokuto:

Soooo ... am I the only one who wants to know more about Fang Feng Bei's relationship with his sister FFYY??

The real one or the pretty one?

Kok, are you sleeping? I was going to ask you something but I forgot what it was ?

nathsketch:

The real one or the pretty one?

I was wondering if I had missed one of FFB's sisters.  But then I realized you were talking about XL/FFB or the dead guy in the North.

No, I'm talking about our pretty FFB and his fake sister FFYY.

nathsketch:

Kok, are you sleeping? I was going to ask you something but I forgot what it was ?

Not yet.  I'm also finishing up an episode. :)

Kokuto:

Not yet.  I'm also finishing up an episode. :)

Oh ok. The question just disappeared from my mind. I’m getting old, it’s scary

What are you watching?

nathsketch:

What are you watching?

Rise of the Phoenixes before it leaves Netflix in 10 days.  It's 70 episodeds.  O_O

But I'm down to the final 10.  Yay!  I'm really enjoying it so far, though I heard the ending was bad.

nathsketch:

Oh ok. The question just disappeared from my mind. I’m getting old, it’s scary

STARE at some Tan Jian Ci.  It will rejuvenate you and make you remember. :)

Kokuto:

Rise of the Phoenixes before it leaves Netflix in 10 days.  It's 70 episodeds.  O_O

But I'm down to the final 10.  Yay!  I'm really enjoying it so far, though I heard the ending was bad.

Ah, good. Yeah, I remember someone saying it was really bad. I think it was Sirry Usly. She got some trauma lol

You can watch 1 episode a day, it will match perfectly :)

Kokuto:

STARE at some Tan Jian Ci.  It will rejuvenate you and make you remember. :)

Oh, right, I remembered! Did you finish My Journey to You?

Kokuto:

I was wondering if I had missed one of FFB's sisters.  But then I realized you were talking about XL/FFB or the dead guy in the North.

No, I'm talking about our pretty FFB and his fake sister FFYY.

What about their relationship you were wondering?

nathsketch:

Ah, good. Yeah, I remember someone saying it was really bad. I think it was Sirry Usly. She got some trauma lol

You can watch 1 episode a day, it will match perfectly :)

Well, given the set up similar set up to LYF, where the chemistry laden couple meet and get attached, then discover they are ENEMIES ... plus people dying left and right, cause of all the revenge and entrapment that is going on, yeah, the ending is rolling down the mountain like snowball heading toward tragic ending hell.

nathsketch:

Oh, right, I remembered! Did you finish My Journey to You?

Not yet.  After I finish off Rise, it's next on my list to finish.