FTCU:

Also did you guys notice in the trailer, XY had strands of gray hair like Jing? If you look at the scene where she’s pulling the arrow. 

Oooh  I missed it. 

dtsj_sapphire:

let's hope and pray so we can enjoy our favorite scenes or cry with our favorites trying to survive... ^^ 

and hiiii, welcome back! 

Thank you Sapphire! Can't believe a year had passed. Time flies like crazy.

I find it crazy that XL's fans are still discussing who's her true soulmate. . Like XY not allow to have many loves in her life! lol geez..

Then somebody called Jing a scumbag in the main comment section and they think that XL's abuse towards her at the beginning made him still a hero? IDK, all the characters are flawed.  I don't think any of them is better than the other. 

Maybe it's better off that she just go with Feng Long. lol

Antinh85:
I find it crazy that XL's fans are still discussing who's her true soulmate. . Like XY not allow to have many loves in her life! lol geez..

Then somebody called Jing a scumbag in the main comment section and they think that XL's abuse towards her at the beginning made him still a hero? IDK, all the characters are flawed.  I don't think any of them is better than the other.

I agree all the characters have their flaws, and their journey in the story and development makes it interesting to read (the novel) and watch (the drama). Totally agree XL was horrible to Wen Xiaoliu in the beginning. After she assumes her XY identity, he definitely changes and softens and saves her life. However, he still holds back and fails to communicate (in my opinion) completely openly/clearly with her even until the end. Even though I think it's clear he loves her by the end of the story, it's a tragic story of something doomed from the beginning for many reasons...probably too much I could say here.

Jing a scumbag?? OK...what crime has he committed? Nothing in what have seen or read except just being super nice and kind. Sure, other people take advantage of that, and you can definitely make the argument that is his weakness. He always manages to eventually communicate with XY everything despite any misunderstandings that come up, so I'll give him that as a great foundation for a successful long-term relationship LOL. And he and XY clearly love each other; by the end of S1, that's very apparent to me.

Feng Long, poor guy. Such a good friend but definitely no romantic feelings there as far as I can tell on screen or in the novel.

Edit: what is everyone looking forward to the most in S2? I can't wait to see XY set her trap for FFYY and Hou.

I think people saw Jing's actions of not being to break off his engagement and still trying to pursue XY as slimy. I can see their point but he was in a bind. All three guys have their own weakness and I see where Tong Hua was going with that idea. Though at times I wish she didn't make Jing so soft-hearted and more sly.  

Sunbath12:

We can always retreat here for some peace. :D

true, like we did back in s1... ^_^ 

peng-peng:

In the main comment section? We all hope  not. Because it the spoils appreciation of the drama 

it's happening... tho hope it won't scare new viewers away again...

Antinh85:

I think people saw Jing's actions of not being to break off his engagement and still trying to pursue XY as slimy. I can see their point but he was in a bind. All three guys have their own weakness and I see where Tong Hua was going with that idea. Though at times I wish she didn't make Jing so soft-hearted and more sly.  

True, but he never was interested in FFYY and made things very clear with her and Grandma from the beginning. Ah well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree with some folks about Jing. He's definitely the nicest nice guy I've seen in a while in drama land or in a book. Nice to a fault I guess. :)

FTCU:

Omg!!! Guysss!! Have yall seen the s2 trailer?? It’s definitely going according to the novel. So it looks like XY will try to kill her cousin ZX.

yesss took me some time to get over it... lol

heard they did some changes but hoping changes don't go too far. the trailer intentionally left a lot of ?s evoking excitement and suspense among viewers and that im seeing many confused and scared, asking which one is true lol

dtsj_sapphire:

it's happening... tho hope it won't scare new viewers away again...

I'll plan to keep the main comment section at arms length...I'll just avoid any nasty comments as best as I can.

FTCU:

Also did you guys notice in the trailer, XY had strands of gray hair like Jing? If you look at the scene where she’s pulling the arrow. 

didn't pay attention til i saw yj weibo posts... will get back to you w pics (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

Antinh85:

Thank you Sapphire! Can't believe a year had passed. Time flies like crazy.

(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

true! just a few weeks after s1 ended, we're all anxious and worried when s2 will be and some other concerns we know of that others still deny and others waiting for a perfect time to strike, then months passed and sooooo many things happened...

when the trailer's out, the no of expectant viewers keep increasing and im happy and sad, worried and excited.

im seeing same patterns of posts and same types of fans dominating the comment section but im really trying to hold my temper... it's difficult to be Jing (╥﹏╥)

@Antinh85 :D i thought it'll help act as a balance but... ohhh the xy fl cp has risen tho

@Sunbath12

thanks for sharing your points on those topics. ^^ i agree with how you said that xl failed to clearly communicate w her which makes me feel bad for xy and jing esp Jing who'd been tarnished again and again for his flaws but isn't all of them flawed... why would Jing have to carry the burden of being flawed alone

im getting less interest in comments that are obviously attention seeking... "Jing" is such an interesting name and char, he gets mentioned again and again, that's how i comfort myself coz those who truly understand him will not slander him in such a low method

Sunbath12 

what is everyone looking forward to the most in S2? I can't wait to see XY set her trap for FFYY and Hou.

interesting! and how she made irritated FFYY, their close up confrontation lol

ive a lot but im reducing my list again lol for now, i want to see how Jing survived after Hou's attack and how he'll get back to XY { ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ }

Antinh85:

sly and cunning as a fox... i also tried many times to see their point but really exhausting... like a cycle, never stops and never ends. im hoping the drama will make up for some things the book didn't clearly communicate