dtsj_sapphire:
want to see how Jing survived after Hou's attack and how he'll get back to XY

Yeah, I wonder if they'll do it exactly like to book.

Sunbath12:

I'll plan to keep the main comment section at arms length...I'll just avoid any nasty comments as best as I can.

nice, go for it! i see you're active there (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

ive learned no interaction for eye sore comments ? 

Sunbath12:

Yeah, I wonder if they'll do it exactly like to book.

praying and hoping... (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥)

Sunbath12:

True, but he never was interested in FFYY and made things very clear with her and Grandma from the beginning. Ah well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree with some folks about Jing. He's definitely the nicest nice guy I've seen in a while in drama land or in a book. Nice to a fault I guess. :)

idk how much others understand this tho...

i still think the char Jing had an an exceptional effect to viewers (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

FTCU:

Also did you guys notice in the trailer, XY had strands of gray hair like Jing? If you look at the scene where she’s pulling the arrow. 

it hurts a lot looking at them like this... and yes the strands of white hair you mentioned (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥) ?

Antinh85:

Hello everyone! Hopefully this year the fan wars will not be as toxic in this season. lol

Hi...nice to meet again..yes we will try best to avoid. Since its clear we have different views. Hope we just live on our own. So those who cheer yaojing couple..lets just enjoy our time together.

Antinh85:

I think people saw Jing's actions of not being to break off his engagement and still trying to pursue XY as slimy. I can see their point but he was in a bind. All three guys have their own weakness and I see where Tong Hua was going with that idea. Though at times I wish she didn't make Jing so soft-hearted and more sly.  

Well to me ...if Jing had done any differently ..they will still have issue.. since  they are not a fan of this type (though they dont admit). I wish he was more sly too. But i guess its not Tong Hua style. But I personally love the Jing we get. At the moment he made the 15 yeaers promise deal, he did not yet know yet she was a princess. I guess its took a lot of strengh to admit feeling of love (in reality). He could do this there because its like he could lose WXL afterwards. So despite all the odds he had he was able to reveal what he wanted for. And as for him wishing she could love him back and not fall for another one . When we talk about romantic relationship, isnt it natural we wanted the other side to love us too. Its a sharing of mutual feeling. And also who would like to the one they love in such a way go with another one? To me we all have this possessiveness when it comes to our romantic partner. Well its natural for him let out like that. For me , the urges of not to lose WXL had surpass whether it would be appropriate or not at the moment. (If he did not do...would they say ..see hes letting go of her??).. But the way he asks her is sincere. 

As for XL, i guess that this romantic feeling was new to him ( Therefore he did not know how to deal with it. He did not know how to  be still in contact with WXL. So he offered to take this bug connection knowing she wanted to remove it from Xuan. And if u read that part u will see he knew more about this bug than her and also know this is lover bug. But she did not. So its still not sincere from his side. He also made this deal thing.  Making sure hes the one who's superior or letting her feel she's inferior than him. But this thing he made that sure throughout the novel. Is this healthy in relationship? We knew he's probably abused . But the way he act out.. its  not a way to a good equal relationship. Besides he still use her in his politics thing anyway just like he drown her to make ffyy get at Xuan...

Antinh85:

Thank you Sapphire! Can't believe a year had passed. Time flies like crazy.

I find it crazy that XL's fans are still discussing who's her true soulmate. . Like XY not allow to have many loves in her life! lol geez..

Then somebody called Jing a scumbag in the main comment section and they think that XL's abuse towards her at the beginning made him still a hero? IDK, all the characters are flawed.  I don't think any of them is better than the other. 

Maybe it's better off that she just go with Feng Long. lol

Well Feng Long never really was in love with her. He was fond of her but he marry her for politics mainly. Yeo its practical union. Just no true love there.

dtsj_sapphire:

it hurts a lot looking at them like this... and yes the strands of white hair you mentioned (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥) ?

Yeah, she got gray hair during Jing’s “death” cos she was grieving.

dtsj_sapphire:

it hurts a lot looking at them like this... and yes the strands of white hair you mentioned (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥) ?

Thanks so much for this comparison ...TT

dtsj_sapphire:

sly and cunning as a fox... i also tried many times to see their point but really exhausting... like a cycle, never stops and never ends. im hoping the drama will make up for some things the book didn't clearly communicate 

I doubt this though..but hope it ends like in leaked script...XD

Antinh85:

I think people saw Jing's actions of not being to break off his engagement and still trying to pursue XY as slimy. I can see their point but he was in a bind. All three guys have their own weakness and I see where Tong Hua was going with that idea. Though at times I wish she didn't make Jing so soft-hearted and more sly.  

I don’t see how it’s slimy, Jing CLEARLY made it clear to XY from day 1 that he wasn’t interested in FFYY & he didn’t even know her like that…. I remember he even said they’ve never met before & it was all his grandmother’s doing. Idk why they don’t get it, did they expect Jing to lie to XY or what?… he told her the truth & she knew everything including FFYY’s evil ways but did she tell Jing to be careful? No! She kept quiet, cos she thinks she has no right to meddle. XY also knew how TSH was the culprit in jing’s disappearance, torture & him limping. I’d rather my man be honest with me,than lie & manipulate me.

dtsj_sapphire:

yesss took me some time to get over it... lol

heard they did some changes but hoping changes don't go too far. the trailer intentionally left a lot of ?s evoking excitement and suspense among viewers and that im seeing many confused and scared, asking which one is true lol

Also the scene where Jing coughed up blood & fainted, might be where he tried to remember what happened the night he was drugged.

It was sad how XY put on her wedding dressing & golden crown walking down the aisle during Jing’s disappearance, even ZX tried to stop her by saying jing’s dead but she won’t budge & you could see she was on the verge of tears. I’m glad they also kept that part of the novel, she said her vows to the moon & became Jing’s wife despite him being missing.

Lol and the scene where she assaulted ZX, ZX thought he did something good ??‍♀️, why won’t XY try to kill you. Omg! XY told him,I gave you everything you wanted,I just wanted tushan Jing,why won’t you give me him. ZX was surprised saying you’re going to kill me because of Jing? Lmao seems XY made it clear to him she’ll choose Jing, cos I remember in s1 he asked her if him & Jing were in trouble,who would she choose.

dtsj_sapphire:

it's happening... tho hope it won't scare new viewers away again...

A lot of people have seen how toxic the comment section is, so they back off, they’re more active on twitter & weibo following YaoJing topics, cos if you comment here saying you like Jing, the other ones will pounce on you.