FTCU:

She did admit she was a pessimistic person, she always expected people to do things for her,including her being love was something she was expecting only Jing to prove to her,not knowing it takes 2 people who are in love to work things out not only 1 person doing everything. After her breakup with Jing, she thought things over and decided to ALSO take a step & not expect others to prove it to her.

She learned the hard way lmao

The old King of Xiyan had a failed marriage.   He knows nothing about love in my opinion. 

peng-peng:

She learned the hard way lmao

Yup she did. And honestly? I’m happy she got broken hearted lmao,that may sound mean but psshh don’t care heh heh. If her heart wasn’t broken, she’d have STILL been in her passive,pessimistic state waiting for Jing to solve all the problems,like giiirrrlll??!!! ??? so yes! She learned her lesson the hard way,her vomiting blood & being bedridden for days shows how much she loves Jing & the effect he had/has on her.

peng-peng:

The old King of Xiyan had a failed marriage.   He knows nothing about love in my opinion. 

Off course he doesn’t lmao, he also chose the throne, while he ignored his wife. But the love between Jing & XY made him miss his wife.

@Sunbath12

"Yes, she definitely grows a lot throughout the story. Her achievement largely is not one of outward accomplishments like governing a country or fighting as a general but of inward healing from her past scars and learning to open up to move forward towards another, as you said. What I have always loved about her relationship with Jing was that they both learned to help each other heal and move on from their past.

I've seen some criticism of XY saying after she helps CX win the throne, she has no goals or aspirations, etc. I personally don't see her as aimless. In the novel, she continues her pursuit of medicine. And while she is not actively helping CX anymore, I don't see why she has to lol. She is free to pursue whatever life she wants to, and that's what she has always wanted, a quiet, simple life with someone she loves and who will be with her forever, through thick and thin.

Anxiously waiting for S2! Particularly the conclusion to XY and Jing's difficult journeys in love, in life and in healing." 

Those people forget that a quiet and simple life is not easy to achieve. XY 's mother wanted this for herself but failed to achieve it.   

FTCU:

Off course he doesn’t lmao, he also chose the throne, while he ignored his wife. But the love between Jing & XY made him miss his wife.

Yep. I disliked that he never respected her last wish when she died. If I remember  correctly she wanted to be buried where she came from no? 

FTCU:

Yup she did. And honestly? I’m happy she got broken hearted lmao,that may sound mean but psshh don’t care heh heh. If her heart wasn’t broken, she’d have STILL been in her passive,pessimistic state waiting for Jing to solve all the problems,like giiirrrlll??!!! ??? so yes! She learned her lesson the hard way,her vomiting blood & being bedridden for days shows how much she loves Jing & the effect he had/has on her.

Totally with you on this. I was pleased as well ? her dreams seeing  the boy that could not be hers. Jing kisses . Bless her.

peng-peng:

Totally with you on this. I was pleased as well ? her dreams seeing  the boy that could not be hers. Jing kisses . Bless her.

I was like girrrll, you deserve it, for once your choices made you lose the man you love. You knew about FFYY & her evil ways but never told Jing to be on guard. You still watched the man you love plummet into a hole & ended up blaming him & leaving him cos you didn’t trust him, even tho you KNOW he’ll NEVER hurt you but you CHOSE to abandon him. So yes,I wasn’t moved when she was crying nor being love sick.  

I’m totally calling it here, when s2 ends, watch xl fans say lost you forever/eternally yearning for you is for xl. When the story itself is about CX/ZX & the title itself IS about him, this is also coming from the author herself.

FTCU:

I was like girrrll, you deserve it, for once your choices made you lose the man you love. You knew about FFYY & her evil ways but never told Jing to be on guard. You still watched the man you love plummet into a hole & ended up blaming him & leaving him cos you didn’t trust him, even tho you KNOW he’ll NEVER hurt you but you CHOSE to abandon him. So yes,I wasn’t moved when she was crying nor being love sick.  

THIS!

I left so sorry for Jing. He was also alone now. 

peng-peng:

THIS!

I left so sorry for Jing. He was also alone now. 

I cried when he dressed as shiqi and was sitting on the mountain where they used to meet looking at the herbal pouch she made for him, only for it to tear & he was desperately looking for the herbs. My heart broke for him.

FTCU:

I cried when he dressed as shiqi and was sitting on the mountain where they used to meet looking at the herbal pouch she made for him, only for it to tear & he was desperately looking for the herbs. My heart broke for him.

You know DW acted so well I actually cried watching that scene. Since them I have not been able to watch it again . It was so heart breaking. So heaet breaking. 

peng-peng:

You know DW acted so well I actually cried watching that scene. Since them I have not been able to watch it again . It was so heart breaking. So heaet breaking. 

Me too, I just can’t handle that scene cos it’ll make me cry again. This is coming from someone who never cries at emotional scenes, I find them cringe. It really made me resent XY cos she hates being abandoned but was the first to abandon her lover.

Winny24:
Yes Jing story is well told. His emotions flaws and strength are also discussed.  I read that analysis . But well..she need to reread with unbiased mood to get some info correct and not to add opinion as info..?

I am not active much these days on mdl..but i will to write on jing.. time to time....we are not writing who hated jing...  Because they have case closed with Jing being as they see in their delulu eyes. Its for more Jing fans to see ..there are fans of jing on mdl too. 

It's amusing when people treat their opinions as if they are facts or unquestionable true without considering alternative perspectives. 

Yes, there are many fans of Jing on MDL too, they are just not as loud as the other fans. I think when season 2 starts we will see more of them on the main page.

FTCU:

Guys check out the scene where Jing jump into the river to pluck flowers for xy

https://m.weibo.cn/p/100808afe57cbc92fa5d06916b8baa186380e6/super_index?jumpfrom=weibocom#&video

I'm really looking forward to seeing this whole scene play out in the drama.