We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 LeafHearts:
loves what Xiao Yao loves.  

Oh so he...could have wanted Jing all for himself? :D Just joking around (I love those 2 below btw) - But the pressure in here was so high these days, with xl fan crew, and their bashing, that I was near to unlike completely the character, because of twisted mental repercussion he gives to some people :).

I think this is a completly different story :p...

Symbolika1:

Oh so he...could have wanted Jing all for himself? :D Just joking around (I love those 2 below btw) - But the pressure in here was so high these days, with xl fan crew, and their bashing, that I was near to unlike completely the character, because of twisted mental repercussion he gives to some people :).

I think this is a completly different story :p...

Wait is that Wei ying & lan zhan?😂😂

LeafHearts:

Super super sweet!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕

yessssss and that's just the surface of yaojing sweetness ^⁠_⁠^

have you seen this?

warning: diabetes alert haha

Romans_Revenge:
Wait is that Wei ying & lan zhan?😂😂

YASS <3 

Symbolika1:

Makes my inner kid in POWER MAX mode on :D

looooooool 

dtsj_sapphire:

have you seen this?

cant help already obese...😘

dtsj_sapphire:

have you seen this?

...just adding some cinammon :D

Romans_Revenge:

@Winny

Lmao that’s an idiotic comment,which comes from women who don’t value themselves enough to know the man they want, so they settle for whatever. As I said they’re always Stevie wonder to what the serpent physically did to XY but the ONE person who never hurt nor used her is “weak”?😂😂  okay Mariam, keep thinking he’s weak,cos you’re gonna shit rocks in s2 when they reconcile & get married🥰

XL may be the strongest by individual strength and most beautiful (ok, depends on the eyes of the beholder) in looks.  But most girls (including myself) are eternally turned away from him because he greeted Xiao Yao with 40 whips!  Just cannot stand physical violence.  All the good from him that came after just cannot overcome the memory of that physical violence.  This is an Eternal Strikeout!!

But I am curious, those women supports the Yao-Liu shipping, how do they psychologically process,  overcome the effect of physical violence in a relationship, let alone support it?

Actually I have NOTHING against TJC, but his characters fans have made it very annoying & unlikeable to the point, I even feel someway towards TJC. I’ve seen some fans who are starting to push away from TJC due to the toxic xl fans & I find that very sad. We all are adults & free to like whatever fictional character but at the end of the read/day it’s just fiction 🤷🏽‍♀️. That’s what some people are forgetting. I comment my opinion but I still have REAL life shit to do,but it seems others dunno how to do that. 

dtsj_sapphire:

have you seen this?

No worries.  will check blood sugar level.  Hahaha. 😂 

LeafHearts:
No worries.  will check blood sugar level.  Hahaha. 😂 

LeafHearts:

XL may be the strongest by individual strength and most beautiful (ok, depends on the eyes of the beholder) in looks.  But most girls (including myself) are eternally turned away from him because he greeted Xiao Yao with 40 whips!  Just cannot stand physical violence.  All the good from him that came after just cannot overcome the memory of that physical violence.  This is an Eternal Strikeout!!

But I am curious, those women supports the Yao-Liu shipping, how do they psychologically process,  overcome the effect of physical violence in a relationship, let alone support it?

Cos they think physical pain from a man means he loves you deeply, girl no, you need to see a psychiatrist. I cringed soo hard,I skipped the whipping part cos I hate it. Physical strength is NOTHING compared to mental strength. Getting stronger is easy but overcoming your mental health takes years. 

Symbolika1:

...just adding some cinammon :D

No but the looks on their faces after the kiss was too funny, but then xy giggled 🤭 cos she liked it.

Romans_Revenge:

@Winny

Lmao that’s an idiotic comment,which comes from women who don’t value themselves enough to know the man they want, so they settle for whatever. As I said they’re always Stevie wonder to what the serpent physically did to XY but the ONE person who never hurt nor used her is “weak”?😂😂  okay Mariam, keep thinking he’s weak,cos you’re gonna shit rocks in s2 when they reconcile & get married🥰

Yep ...very idiotic one. I cannot get to their fantasy of men..they want to lable Jing as "weak" ....thats all. I cant wait for S2 when they reconcoil and get married .

dtsj_sapphire:

btw, noticed DW's ootd? more of open buttons😻 showing off his chest, he must've been doing some exercises to tone his muscles. Oh my. also, im new to seeing him in denim and tattered and im loving it really, he's really a trendy man. 

What are your thoughts on this denim ootd?

i find so funny😅 but since it's DW, it's acceptable. The caption said "Do you know how these pants are connected? and the sad emojis. Haha. what a fashion. 😂

Those jeans are so cool!  So creative!  I might DIY one myself, thanks to Deng Wei!  He inspires positivity! 🙏