We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 dtsj_sapphire:

no problem.?. yesss hope more ifans join the fun and im sure we'll see each other in another thread after LYF, we've got like two after this to look forward to*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* and in the future, we may be able to form our own grps for his internat'l visits. just thinking abt it and im all getting excited again. haha.

It's great to see you back on the yaojing thread and this is our new home created through teamwork. jijiji?. 

Atm, ill try what Winnyyy recommended, Scarlet Heart, and ill check the Song of the Desert and it's novel ver The Ballad of the Desert, sounds interesting coz they're TH's work too. 

the cast of this kdrama looked interesting so ill give it a try, tragic but i can just go back to yaojing things after. Haha.

I did watch  K version of Scarlett Heart back then but I ended up not finishing it because got busy with other things. Plus, I saw the Chinese version and I knew it would be sad so I was trying stay away from those endings. hehe Song of Desert I may check out.  Speaking of Cecilia, can't wait to see her in Fox Spirit Matchmaker. 

I understand all Jing fans dont much have time for whatever XL fans are doing on MDL page...We not that kind to be online in such a way. We dont have much time for that. But do should we abandon MDL comment section at all... ?  I have to say I think XL is abusive...nevertheless , rather than we drama about XL, we Jing fans should talk more about Jing or Yaojing stuffs on comments....so that theres some YaoJing fans noise.  If anyone dont want to..then its ok..because we all have our free will I guess.

@susuwatari789

The comments section on S1 are full of hardcore XL. Not many Jing’shippers comment because they don’t want the “noise” but when just ONE person said why they like Jing/Yao. They flocked to that one comment and start saying Jing are weak, useless blah blah….

let's make comments there sometimes about YaoJing on comments section...time to time? But I still think we should avoid XL as much as we could.

Susuwatari789:
Can you please tell me what movie/drama that is from? I am intrigued @symbolika1

=>This?       ...It's a limited edition :D My limited edition (just an edit I made :p).

I get pretty annoyed with XL fans always bashing Jing so I just stay away from S1 thread. It's so toxic because it'll be endless cycle arguing with them. I got into a spat with one of them yesterday in his new series thread. lol. I wonder if it's partly because they got mad Jing's character got so popular. In their eyes, Jing  doesn't deserve her but Deng Wei got so popular so quickly so it baffles them. lol 

Though one of them does bring up a good point that I do question about Jing keeping tabs on XY. Like he how he sent the foxes to track her down at all times. It does feel a bit possessive. I guess his love for her does borderline being on the unhealthy side. I think alot of it is because he lost all his self confidence and they're young in love. 

Winny Aye:
I understand all Jing fans dont much have time for whatever XL fans are doing on MDL page...We not that kind to be online in such a way. We dont have much time for that. But do should we abandon MDL comment section at all... ?  I have to say I think XL is abusive...nevertheless , rather than we drama about XL, we Jing fans should talk more about Jing or Yaojing stuffs on comments....so that theres some YaoJing fans noise.  If anyone dont want to..then its ok..because we all have our free will I guess.

Winny Aye:
let's make comments there sometimes about YaoJing on comments section...time to time? But I still think we should avoid XL as much as we could.

It's not: not having time! It's about what to do with the time we got :D Will have some more reflections about what you mean.  

It's not: not having time! It's about what to do with the time we got :D Will have some more reflections about what you mean.  Anyway , bumping once in a while to tell our presence in the comment section is a fair thing to settle.

Susuwatari789:
Thank you for coming to my rant!

A JRRTolkien  poem: “The one small garden of a free gardener was all his need and due, not a garden swollen to a realm; his own hands to use, not the hands of others to command.”  

Art by M.O. (Samwise)

Rest well ya all :)

@Susuwatari789

That's fine, once in a while we need to let go of some of that stuff. been through things like this for LYF for the first time as a fangirl {can't believe it} and it felt suffocated, to the point of personal confrontations {coz some of them approached and kept bothering us abt those stuff}. I agree when a comment doesn't sit well w/someone, just go past it, why the need to engage or be on a defensive mode every single time when you know it'll balloon to something unpleasant for everyone. it's not really like Jing hasn't been the punching bag for those who disliked him for having a happy ending w/XY or being liked by many even casuals for that and for DW's  portrayal, for the longest time and most yaojingS have been avoiding writing comments from what I know coz of their bad experiences w/this shipping wars esp w/ 'some fans.' ive never been highly engaged w/stuff like this. didn't even plan on hanging around like this long, not even during kpop days hype. it just happened as i came to appreciate the story as a whole, the cast, production, cinematography, osts, visuals, the dramatic first eps, funny and sweet lines, relatable lines and situations, and enjoyed some fave scenes. i even laughed at how smart TH was to create chars w/their own personalities and own troubles to deal w/ to add more thrill w/the chars' own stories, wondered why not just create one, combine all 4 MLs' traits to give fl and viewers and/readers less headache or this division. haha. i agree w/what you said that those "family drama" as others have quoted his situation were one of the probs TH created for her story chars to deal w/ and i think we're familiar w/this stuff on dramas, more like a common theme. and she tried to maintain how she designed Jing throughout the story. she said in an interview that all of them got what they wanted. so what's there to keep emphasizing about. again, if one comment doesn't sit well, we can just be mature enough to just ignore and focus on things we want to hear or read or watch. we can just screen what we want coz why not, we can, and do it w/o the thunder effect. if TH's chars could speak, they wouldn't want to join such type of discussion grp coz they know and understand their roles in the story-- how they were created and what they are to contribute to the totality of the story, and also on XY's hearing all those loud negative talks on her Jing since the book was published, she'd feel upset and another things, i think for those same reasons that Jing's book fans just wanted to stay in the background silently rooting for him and his deserved happiness. {Btw, abt TH's fave, we all know this and that's why his fave char was made unforgettable and we're fine by it, i am, i honestly came to appreciate all the chars in general, though i had my issues w/them too esp the earlier parts but i tried my best to understand how TH created them, and why she made some certain scenes seem better written than the other ones, {why made it look like that, why, why} but then my bigger focus was on those I've got attached w/ and root for. and it's enough to occupy my time, but sometimes not really enough haha. but thanks to all those bad experiences i got from most of his fans, im less and less interested in that char and feel like it has become too much enough to make me lose appetite or even my head blow up}. thing is, we don't always have to prove to everyone we're the right one coz opinion is opinion. don't like it, pass. like it, engage, just by liking is enough engagement. no need to be so active to prove that you said it wrongly and i said correctly accdg to this and that--- things like this. im not even saying mine is right or those ive said before were right coz after all, im just sharing my thoughts. don't like it, again, just be nahhh-- and just pass it by. ignoring mine, that's fine by me, im simply just speaking my mind on these matters, not to seek attention or make heads turn on my side. oh I've said a lot again. consumed much of time for this though.haha.

wow i started writing my comment since a while ago and just finished now.haha. this has been the longest ive ever written.

dtsj_sapphire:
wow i started writing my comment since a while ago and just finished now.haha.

I just finished to read you. There is nothing to add, nothing to cut. You'll be my Samewise!Perfect.

Art by M.O.

Just stopping by to say, if you want peace then avoid the main comment section as it’s filled with unhealthy & toxic serpent shippers who basically eat,sleep & breathe in that section. Praising Jing over there will ALWAYS fall on deaf ears, cos I did that before & some airheads put xl in the mix when it had NOTHING to do with him. Women like that are bound to be in toxic, manipulative relationships & marriages but won’t leave cos they love him & his toxicity is his “love”?. Again I’ll NEVER forgive a man who whips a woman 40 times,throws her off his bird, drowns her cos she refuses to “kiss” him for air, gets violent with her & whatnot ?. Whether Jing is weak or strong is none of your business cos you choose to go for physical strength than emotional/mental strength which can basically break you & you’ll end up on a rampage striking anyone even if that person has your best in interest, but due to your trauma you won’t see it. Physical strength is something you can gain but emotional strength is something that’ll take years heck, you’ll never get over your trauma. Why do you think there’re psychopaths, sociopaths, narcissistic people walking around? In the end XY chose Jing, she’s ALWAYS liked him back when she was a HE! I wouldn’t accept a promise if I didn’t like the guy, I’d have moved on when he broke my heart, I wouldn’t have accepted him back after everything, I wouldn’t try to kill my cousin after learning what he did to my husband, I wouldn’t dedicate a song SOLELY for him & I wouldn’t decide to be a royal mother cos I thought my husband is dead..I wouldn’t do all of this if I didn’t love him??‍♀️. So those toxic fans can go touch grass, heck they can hug an electric pole,if that’ll make em feel better. Don’t nobody got time for all that?.

Antinh85:

I get pretty annoyed with XL fans always bashing Jing so I just stay away from S1 thread. It's so toxic because it'll be endless cycle arguing with them. I got into a spat with one of them yesterday in his new series. lol. I wonder if it's partly because they got mad Jing's character got so popular. In their eyes, Jing  doesn't deserve her but Deng Wei got so popular so quickly so it baffles them as they think his acting is crap. lol 

Though one of them does bring up a good point that I do question about Jing keep tabs on XY. Like he how he sent the foxes to track her down at all times. It does feel a bit possessive. I guess his love for hear does borderline being on the unhealthy side. I think alot of it is because he lost all his self confidence and they're young in love. 

umm about stalking her..?if real life its sort it would be a little creepy but this is fiction again I find it romantic somehow on he wanting to know how is she? I dont think he had bad intention. And yep sometimes i dont think true romantic love is 100% healthy.  it has to deal with obsessive, possessive and even jealousy right. yep especially young love. its not family bond not friendship.

@Antinh85

I did watch  K version of Scarlett Heart back then but I ended up not finishing it because got busy with other things. Plus, I saw the Chinese version and I knew it would be sad so I was trying stay away from those endings. hehe Song of Desert I may check out.  Speaking of Cecilia, can't wait to see her in Fox Spirit Matchmaker.

ohh nice at least you've started it jijiji, not bad. ? ah yess coz it's tragic, i understand, been there before and took me much time to move on and not even sure if i did move on esp in cases where ml and fl are the main characters but they end up separated in the end like what happened to my time consumed rooting for them.??. 

yes ill also check on it and see how it was written.

btw, who's Cecilia ?sorry not so familiar w/C-artists. Fox Spirit Matchmaker is the one w/ Yang Mi right? think I saw a clip of that might be from the trailer or something-- ? I heard some positive reviews abt it or more like coz of YM on the main cast.

@WinnyAye

We not that kind to be online in such a way. We dont have much time for that.

Yes i think so.jijiji. there's much to deal w/life.?

we Jing fans should talk more about Jing or Yaojing stuffs on comments....so that theres some YaoJing fans noise.  If anyone dont want to..then its ok..because we all have our free will I guess.

yes i like talking abt Jing and/ YaoJing all the time w/my friends yes haha or anyone i come across w/ who's on the same page, and not get bored. is that weird? i don't think so, {haha defensive mode} i just came to appreciate their love story and their own stories. if before i kind of question TH, now, im being thankful for giving them what they want and need and deserve. Yes no worries abt that, we have all the right to choose what to talk about.?

Symbolika1:

I just finished to read you. There is nothing to add, nothing to cut. You'll be my Samewise!Perfect.

Art by M.O.

i purposely just deleted my reply earlier on this coz you updated it w/one of my fave Jing back views.

{photos just loaded on my end as usual but faster than before, progress, so it seems things are getting better on my tech issues lol} :⁠-⁠D thanksssss. oh this is one is beautiful? nature vibes, i need this one now to absorb some life-giving energy virtually lol.