We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:

cr.to jrrg (weibo) waooow she is so productive !<3

This series is just GREAT! so many precious scenes, love them all. Thanks for making them and sharing them as well. 

dtsj_sapphire:

is that abt DW's Su Yishui? interesting question coz im not really that familiar w/the story and characters.that'll be good to know.?

Yeah apparently SY’s master was demonic, she was ruthless & killed a lot of people. she tried seducing him numerous of times but he ended up killing her. So Ran ran who now looks like SY’s master is a weak girl who decided to become one of SY’s disciples. I’m guessing she may be a reincarnation of SY’s master.

Romans_Revenge:

But didn’t the novel say something about him killing her? Or she’s a reincarnation/doppelgänger of his master?

dtsj_sapphire:
is that abt DW's Su Yishui? interesting question coz im not really that familiar w/the story and characters.that'll be good to know.😉

Yes it is Su Yishui from today, but I was in a hurry, can't find it back lol! I remember reading that he goes to the Sendai tree, and give the opportunity to get reincarnated. And not only that I was in hurry, but I also mainly enjoy just to see pics from the set, while purposly skipping the story parts- as I really want to not be spoiled (mostly :D). 

Noush:
This series is just GREAT! so many precious scenes, love them all. Thanks for making them and sharing them as well. 

Hey @Noush :)! Enjoying those so much too! Posted most of them on the fan art section=> https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/120017-tushan-jing-xiao-yao-fan-art-candy-store?page=1

Still Sharing Emotions of Xiao Yao/Xiao Liu & Yeshiqi/Tushan Jing

Romans_Revenge:
Yeah apparently SY’s master was demonic, she was ruthless & killed a lot of people. she tried seducing him numerous of times but he ended up killing her. So Ran ran who now looks like SY’s master is a weak girl who decided to become one of SY’s disciples. I’m guessing she may be a reincarnation of SY’s master.

Link from the Sendai tree page here on Mdl In the novel, there are many kissing scenes and good number of lovey dovey scenes between DW's character and Julia's character According to one douyin's video made by a DW's fan who read the novel. But there is much angst and suffering too.  .

(i wont read 'cause of spoilers :p) => https://www.douyin.com/note/7290759014961515791 

They tried to lip read what Deng Wei said to Yang Zi :p ! -" Will you be attending dinner later? Teacher Tong Hua and your father, who else?" Well let me think about it. You must wear thicker clothes later.  

Symbolika1:

They tried to lip read what Deng Wei said to Yang Zi :p ! -" Will you be attending dinner later? Teacher Tong Hua and your father, who else?" Well let me think about it. You must wear thicker clothes later.  

OmO...that shot lol..🤣🤣🤣🤣

hey guys! Long time no see! Damn, LYF is really popular huh. The thread is even more alive than many airing dramas atm. lol

Question, did they ever release the edited version of the Phoenix blossom flower scene?

Antinh85:

hey guys! Long time no see! Damn, LYF is really popular huh. The thread is even more alive than many airing dramas atm. lol

Question, did they ever release the edited version of the Phoenix blossom flower scene?

Hi..

Yes definetly !

We cannot move on from LYF at all yet. 

The edited version of Phoenix blossom flower scene?it scenes between CX and XY  right.!Which scene ? 

Winny Aye:

Hi..

Yes definetly !

We cannot move on from LYF at all yet. 

The edited version of Phoenix blossom flower scene?it scenes between CX and XY  right.!Which scene ? 

hi Winny! Thank you for reply. :)

I meant the one with Deng Wei. The scene where she died with Jin holding her. I thought they were going to release an edited version. Did they do it at all? 

Antinh85:

hi Winny! Thank you for reply. :)

I meant the one with Deng Wei. The scene where she died with Jin holding her. I thought they were going to release an edited version. Did they do it at all? 

I havent seen it at all. So far I havent seen anyone updated about so I don`t think so. S1 had already been aired.  But we will see if there's anything updated about it when they started to promote S2.

Good morning here <3! *arranging bouquet on the table , in the living room of this thread=> just in front of the cheminey. Have a nice day :D

Just feeling good , yeah!

An edit (cr.to owner) to put in a nice frame, on the cheminey :D Weibo...weibo...:D

Details on=> DIAMOND RING XD!!!