We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 dtsj_sapphire:
It's like how he looked after waking up >⁠.⁠< :⁠-⁠D 

This is not an Illusion... :D :D

Antinh85:

hi Sapphire, Thank you for your response. Glad to know that Deng Wei has such ardent fans abroad.  :) 

I been having a drama dry well ever since LYF. There were other good ones but I wasn't obsessed with it like I did LYF.  What are you guys watching right now?

no problem.?. yesss hope more ifans join the fun and im sure we'll see each other in another thread after LYF, we've got like two after this to look forward to*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* and in the future, we may be able to form our own grps for his internat'l visits. just thinking abt it and im all getting excited again. haha.

It's great to see you back on the yaojing thread and this is our new home created through teamwork. jijiji?. 

Atm, ill try what Winnyyy recommended, Scarlet Heart, and ill check the Song of the Desert and it's novel ver The Ballad of the Desert, sounds interesting coz they're TH's work too. 

the cast of this kdrama looked interesting so ill give it a try, tragic but i can just go back to yaojing things after. Haha.

Symbolika1:

This is not an Illusion... :D :D

let me respond w/my dad's fave actor, Chuck Norris gif:⁠-⁠D

TinaL:

Lol they're probably going crazy again because I called one of them out saying xl isn't abuse/toxic and their unnecessary hatred for Jing. Been receiving notifications about their replies but I'm not even going to bother. They can talk to the wall. Funny how it's ok for them to continuously trash talk jing but the moment a Jing stan want to defend him they start playing victim. Bunch of clowns ?

is this on s1 page again? is this abt the latest Jing fan comment? I'll drop by there. :⁠-⁠) yes no need to bother as long as you said what you said, that's it.jijiji <3 (⁠^^⁠). {btw, i'll be sharing some of your twt posts here later when i do a recap or throwback for references.} thankssss?

Romans_Revenge:

Yeah apparently SY’s master was demonic, she was ruthless & killed a lot of people. she tried seducing him numerous of times but he ended up killing her. So Ran ran who now looks like SY’s master is a weak girl who decided to become one of SY’s disciples. I’m guessing she may be a reincarnation of SY’s master.

its such interesting plot....and DW in black is?.....I hope it will be sceen sensation too. 

dtsj_sapphire:

no problem.?. yesss hope more ifans join the fun and im sure we'll see each other in another thread after LYF, we've got like two after this to look forward to*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* and in the future, we may be able to form our own grps for his internat'l visits. just thinking abt it and im all getting excited again. haha.

It's great to see you back on the yaojing thread and this is our new home created through teamwork. jijiji?. 

Atm, ill try what Winnyyy recommended, Scarlet Heart, and ill check the Song of the Desert and it's novel ver The Ballad of the Desert, sounds interesting coz they're TH's work too. 

the cast of this kdrama looked interesting so ill give it a try, tragic but i can just go back to yaojing things after. Haha.

kekee...its  one of drama that has sort impact on me.lol...highly recommend if you havent seen it yet..LYF has some similar feel to it that I watch the drama at once. No wonder it has same stories owner . it talks about human tragic..all the princes are hot and osts are awesome ...? but i am sure you will need healing from yaojing again after watching Scarlet Heart. 

dtsj_sapphire:

yes it didn't load properly on my end that time so i couldn't see and only guessed what you posted. but im still on yaojing and seeing their sweet chat by the river w/his fl is what im trying to avoid:⁠-⁠D for now haha. but I'm happy they're getting more comfortable filming and looking forward to their drama and how good the script will be.*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

ps-- like this haha

I love this gifff...? deng wei in his cutest mode..?

dtsj_sapphire:

let me respond w/my dad's fave actor, Chuck Norris gif:⁠-⁠D

Ahahaha there y made me laugh again!! XD! Well... MY dad's fav man is him=>

........(the one on the right! I repeat...The one on the right :D)********

@Antinh85

There were other good ones but I wasn't obsessed with it like I did LYF.

yesss LYF, both drama and novel. it's refreshing how a sml becomes the official partner of the fl so it's interesting. the just concluded LYF s1 kind of reunion concert brought the hype of yaojingS everywhere back that they made it to the trend again. that's cute and funny how when you dive into their discussions and see there's no moving on yet from the concert's on and off stage sugary yaojing stuff, thanks to DW and YZ.haha. just like in the twt world, Yt, and others(⁠^⁠^⁠). There's also the DW hilarious moments and other related stuff joining the trend. love their energy.??

Winny Aye:

I love this gifff...? deng wei in his cutest mode..?

Dad would just =>

:D! (think so too XD!...while trying to concentrate into meditation :D) 

Symbolika1:

For your ScrapBook =>

Thank you. This made my day!

dtsj_sapphire:

@Antinh85

There were other good ones but I wasn't obsessed with it like I did LYF.

yesss LYF, both drama and novel. it's refreshing how a sml becomes the official partner of the fl so it's interesting. the just concluded LYF s1 kind of reunion concert brought the hype of yaojingS everywhere back that they made it to the trend again. that's cute and funny how when you dive into their discussions and see there's no moving on yet from the concert's on and off stage sugary yaojing stuff, thanks to DW and YZ.haha. just like in the twt world, Yt, and others(⁠^⁠^⁠). There's also the DW hilarious moments and other related stuff joining the trend. love their energy.??

Susuwatari789:
Thank you. This made my day!

Yes! We feel and share <3

Susuwatari789:

So nice and comfortable to see all things YaoJing. S1 comments section are getting chaotic. Too much XL shippers there. Guys!Thanks for the daily updates on Deng Wei and Yang Zi ??

btw, hiii again, thanksss for dropping by(⁠^⁠^⁠). no problem, we've pretty much decorated this thread and staying here makes us look like the "if animals are round" thing lmao

Symbolika1:

They are not that much, they are just being noisy, cause they have to :D

oh no, you didn't just say that to them:⁠-⁠D