We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Yaojing blue pairing <3

Fan art red wedding pairing.

cr.to owner (maybe a sticker for winny? :D)

Symbolika1:

Fan art red wedding pairing.

cr.to owner (maybe a sticker for winny? :D)

ah yes I saw this one and more earlier❣️❣️❣️

@WinnyAye 

delulu is not applied to all XL fans. Some fans who are too determined that XY never actually love deep down or that dubbing Jing as usless weakling are definetly delulu or their comments are delulu ones. Its all fine if they just go with good memorable qualities of xl or scenes of their cp. or what would have happened if their cp open up to one another or such... but no need to downgrade the one actually end up with her in actual story..its just too crystal clear author made yaojing loves each other. And yep Deng Wei put his in the role. He's perfect Tu Shan Jing/Ye Shiqi. Its good to know more of people who favor Jing character ...???

yessss i agree so i said "some" jijiji :⁠-⁠) yes those ones. exactly and that's really not fair. and they were really meant to end up, i thought abt that when they first met, when she named him, and all their interactions thereafter. Yesss to that, and im happy he did a good job.???

Luminous Deng Wei for Skineutical advertisment <3

Winny Aye:

ohh wow...its sweet...?

yessss such a sweet gesture.?

cometawatcher:

@AH

The bug is the most confusing "subplot" for me. I even looked up the novel in Chinese and the voodoo guy did say that the bug can only be planted if a pair of lovers willingly accepts it. However, the bug was also planted in CX (albeit not completely successful because he didn't know she was XY), which didn't make sense since it was iobvious that XY had no romantic feelings for CX. 

may i ask though what is it you wanted to ask clearly, thanksss :)))

Symbolika1:

Yaojing blue pairing <3

oh i saw this as gif but as usual can't upload lol love YaoJing in ?

the last one is DW visiting the Diamond relaxing tent :D

dtsj_sapphire:

oh i saw this as gif but as usual can't upload lol love YaoJing in ?

From weibo I cant too so sad...

Symbolika1:

the last one is DW visiting the Diamond relaxing tent :D

yess and it was so purple today ????

*  https://twitter.com/zhanlusi/status/1717055306289627246

Some of the comments => I miss them every day can't blame Xiao Yao. 

if I had Shiqi/Jing, I would too!!

I would trade place with XY

:D :D....<3

Symbolika1:

*  https://twitter.com/zhanlusi/status/1717055306289627246

Some of the comments => I miss them every day can't blame Xiao Yao. 

if I had Shiqi/Jing, I would too!!

I would trade place with XY

I like Tina's caption, Xiao Yao's big baby, soooooo ? ?

I miss them too, shall we now talk about XiaoQi and YaoJing related stuff continuously on the thread like we usually do? i miss talking about them and i miss sharing photos too coz i don't have bad mdl days now. ? 

I'm quickly watching a streamed whole celebration LyF party =>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC-JyYKKGzw&ab_channel=%E4%BA%A4%E4%B8%AA%E6%98%9F%E6%9C%8B%E5%8F%8BClosetoIdols%21

After i have few ongoing things home, but i'll bb to catch up here <3