We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:

I'm on work, but I'll check in later !:D Belle journée a toi Peng Peng! You'll have to tell me the story of why Peng Peng and it's meaning...:D See/read ya later!

oh im interested too😁😉

Symbolika1:

Yang Zi : licking the babble, sticking out the tongue, just hungry :D in front on Deng Wei cooking meal!!! ;D Sooo funny!

Di you see thr comment of of course a TJC fan  saying that DW is bad at making sandwich and that  TJC or someone else  could have also done the drawing . I am like he did his archery and got to sing. The even is not about him. Is it. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

dtsj_sapphire:

oh im interested too😁😉

No meaning at all I think. Peng Peng is the name of  character from  manhua written by Ibuki Satsuki titled Yi Chui Wu Yue Tiao Man Ji. She is a cute and hard working little girl. I just like her. She got a kind of crush on her handsome body guard  bless her😆. 

peng-peng:

No meaning at all I think. Peng Peng is the name of  character from  manhua written by Ibuki Satsuki titled Yi Chui Wu Yue Tiao Man Ji. She is a cute and hard working little girl. I just like her. She got a kind of crush on her handsome body guard  bless her😆. 

ahhhhh, not familiar w/that though, need to check that then later.😁😉 haha, so did that crush dev into something or not? :⁠-⁠D

peng-peng:

Di you see thr comment of of course a TJC fan  saying that DW is bad at making sandwich and that  TJC or someone else  could have also done the drawing . I am like he did his archery and got to sing. The even is not about him. Is it. ?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

That's why I keep saying they act like this is a one man, one woman show forgetting there 3 other male leads lol. Even if this is a one man, one woman show then it'll be a yangzi and Zhang Wanyi show. 😂

peng-peng:

Di you see thr comment of of course a TJC fan  saying that DW is bad at making sandwich and that  TJC or someone else  could have also done the drawing . I am like he did his archery and got to sing. The even is not about him. Is it. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Comments like this makes me have a sour taste for TJC , even tho he’s not at fault but if this keeps going on, it’ll put a strain on him & people who genuinely want to support him. Again it’s ZW who’s the male lead not TJC. The world doesn’t revolve around TJC. I’m done talking about TJC cos I used to like him since his performance in winter begonia.

peng-peng:

Di you see thr comment of of course a TJC fan  saying that DW is bad at making sandwich and that  TJC or someone else  could have also done the drawing . I am like he did his archery and got to sing. The even is not about him. Is it. ?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

let's just think of it as DW's effect and it's that impactful that other fans bother observing his actions or what he says or what not, instead of just focusing on their fave artist. anyway, both had their own talents and enjoyed their time during the concert. Besides, they all formed some bonding through LYF and respected each other. It's all that matters. 😉

My eyes, my eyes!

I am moving  along after reading plenty about sss..ke on main page and this tread.  

Some TuShanJing: the Hibiscus flowers are often used to represent hospitality as symbolism and sometimes symbolize power and respect.Red hibiscus is a symbol of love,passion, romantic love and affection. These flowers are the perfect gift for a lover.Hibiscus flower also mean ephemeral beauty, romantic love and passion, friendship, hospitality, and joy. 

The way I see it, XY is just  a fan of that fella/demon. He is just a one hit wonder wannabe “rocker”(side note: TJC really can sing mean Cantonese songs. Go watch him stream). She is just enamored with him, not marriage material (don’t y’all remember your teenage years where you were fanatical about a star).Ok end of promoting that fella. Lol.

XY & TSJ THE GOLDEN COUPLE…..FOREVAH!!!

Back! Thx for answering Peng Peng <3! 

TinaL:

That's why I keep saying they act like this is a one man, one woman show forgetting there 3 other male leads lol. Even if this is a one man, one woman show then it'll be a yangzi and Zhang Wanyi show. 😂

Romans_Revenge:

Comments like this makes me have a sour taste for TJC , even tho he’s not at fault but if this keeps going on, it’ll put a strain on him & people who genuinely want to support him. Again it’s ZW who’s the male lead not TJC. The world doesn’t revolve around TJC. I’m done talking about TJC cos I used to like him since his performance in winter begonia.

ohhh, so it is that, it all circles back to him as Jing in lyf again. 🤦 but like i said, it just means DW did a great job in LYF.👏😉

Susuwatari789:

:D ! :D!

*YASSS!*

Susuwatari789:

My eyes, my eyes!

I am moving  along after reading plenty about sss..ke on main page and this tread.  

Some TuShanJing: the Hibiscus flowers are often used to represent hospitality as symbolism and sometimes symbolize power and respect.Red hibiscus is a symbol of love,passion, romantic love and affection. These flowers are the perfect gift for a lover.Hibiscus flower also mean ephemeral beauty, romantic love and passion, friendship, hospitality, and joy. 

The way I see it, XY is just  a fan of that fella/demon. He is just a one hit wonder wannabe “rocker”(side note: TJC really can sing mean Cantonese songs. Go watch him stream). She is just enamored with him, not marriage material (don’t y’all remember your teenage years where you were fanatical about a star).Ok end of promoting that fella. Lol.

hiiiii thanks for dropping by.😉 Since you opened the topic for flower yaojing symbolisms then let's get into that then 🌺💜 there's quite plenty of them.🥰

dtsj_sapphire:
hiiiii thanks for dropping by.? Since you opened the topic for flower yaojing symbolisms then let's get into that then ?? there's quite plenty of them.?

I'll go grab my tea to read you back!

Magnolia flower is YaoJing’s love language,let’s start from there. XY unconsciously made magnolia pouch for Jing,when she got back from her heart to heart talk with him. Remember he gave her magnolia tea when she came to talk with him?

Symbolika1:

I'll go grab my tea to read you back!

okay😉

mine's this😂