Even Chat Gpt understand Xiaojing:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The presence of the love bug in the novel "Lost You Forever" does not  mean that Xiao Yao has less feelings for Jin. Instead, the love bug is a plot device that amplifies and intensifies the characters' emotions, including their romantic feelings.

Xiao Yao's love for Jin Zi Xuan is a central and well-established aspect of the story. The love bug, when it affects her, enhances the intensity of her emotions, potentially making her feelings for Jin even more passionate and complex. It does not diminish her existing love for him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In "Lost You Forever" by Tong Hua, Xiao Yao's love for Jin Zi Xuan is the central element of the story, and there are several moments where her love for him is most evident. While I can't provide verbatim excerpts, I can describe some key moments in the novel where her love for Jin is particularly clear:

1. Early Bonding: The beginning of the novel establishes the strong emotional connection between Xiao Yao and Jin Zi Xuan. Their history, friendship, and shared experiences create a solid foundation for their romantic relationship.

2. Moments of Comfort: When Xiao Yao faces emotional distress or challenging situations, Jin Zi Xuan is there to provide her with comfort, reassurance, and emotional support. These moments highlight her deep reliance on him.

3. Shared Dreams: Jin supports Xiao Yao's aspirations and dreams, encouraging her to pursue her interests and achieve her goals. This support is a reflection of his deep love and commitment to her happiness.

4. Mutual Declarations of Love: There may be moments in the novel where Xiao Yao directly expresses her love for Jin, reaffirming the strength of her feelings for him. And Jin   to her.

5. Loyalty and Dedication: Throughout the story, both Xiao Yao and Jin demonstrate their loyalty and dedication to each other, with their actions and decisions emphasizing their love and commitment.

6. Emotional Resonance: The novel may include scenes where Xiao Yao's emotions are most profoundly linked to Jin, making it evident that he holds a special place in her heart.

These moments collectively emphasize the depth of Xiao Yao's love for Jin Zi Xuan and underscore the strength of their emotional connection throughout the narrative.  Her love for Jin is a recurring and is the  central theme in the story. 

Just had fun :D :D.....You can give it a try.... IA => Merci :D!!!!looolll

Winny Aye 

NOPE! No more misunderstanding and trauma....??

haha??.

If A Nian and Ru So were mention, i will make them end up together too.

ah, same jijiji?.

Aheng and Qi Yo traveled back to their home near Jiu Li tribe and lived there peacefully for the rest of their lives. Jing and Xiao Yao got married and supported each other . Build up their family together lovingly and giving off  future generations of their bloodline. Ultimate happy ending.

ohhh, happy family.? everyone alive too. :⁠-⁠D *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

if i were to write i will definetly include Magnolia symbol and will call it "Ballad of Magnolia"?

lovee it*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*(⁠^.⁠^⁠) , it's really hard to move on to other yaojing flowers. haha 

Jing was saved by Jiu Li tribe. And when he got to meet Qi Yo. Qi Yo had his memory erased for some reason that s why he didnt go meet A Heng and Xiao Yao.

when love is deeply rooted, the heart will always remember. ohh, like a fated meeting w/ the father - in - law??

got lots of yaojing inspiration there:⁠-⁠D*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* {i can imagine you talking uninterrupted w/glow in your eyes, *purple and pink* ???} thanksss am for sharing, appreciate that sm.?

peng-peng:
of the visual

Xian Tai You Shu

Just to please you => Deng Wei's hand.

dtsj_sapphire:
theme this time is around nature

Nourturing nature. 

Symbolika1:

Nourturing nature. 

Huuuh ?, even tho Jing was poisoned, he still used the little strength he had to support XY when she was turning him over.

Quick question ??‍♀️ 

What ever happened to the strand of hair Jing left in XY’s hands since she didn’t want him to leave & wanted to continue playing with his hair? 

Romans_Revenge:

Quick question ??‍♀️ 

What ever happened to the strand of hair Jing left in XY’s hands since she didn’t want him to leave & wanted to continue playing with his hair? 

Not shown. We just read/see that she cherish it. So we can only imagine what she does :)

Symbolika1:

Not shown. We just read/see that she cherish it. So we can only imagine what she does :)

What about after they broke up? They should’ve gotten into detail, but I guess we’d have to wait for s2??‍♀️

Symbolika1:

No comment. 

100% visual and chemistry :D

Can't believe anyone would see this and  come to the conclusion that they don't have chemistry.... Crazy 

Symbolika1:

No comment. 

100% visual and chemistry :D

I like tall men so TSJ for me ????

@Symbolika1 

Even Ai is XioaJing  ???  

Symbolika1:

Xian Tai You Shu

Just to please you => Deng Wei's hand.

Enjoy ? I watched it several times?

https://youtube.com/shorts/za2waItWbE8?si=19Tp-8985x-aL_8n

Symbolika1:

Your creative state reminds me again that sentence:

"Tushan Jing is a love gift to all womans"

I just enjoy being a witness of all of it's echos here with you all <3

Thank you for all of that !

? thanks for reading....but thats so true .."Tushan Jing is a gift for all of us." I think it echo us all.??????

TinaL:

Lol someone asked this question in a lost you forever Facebook group and the number of XL fans who said they would still choose him in real life over jing is just crazy. But weren't they the ones saying they chose xl for XY because this is fiction and not real life ?

hehehe... In real life, I will never get this "He block you because he loves you so much that you find better man than him", . That wont ever be the thinking of my ideal romantic partner. for me love is not give away. its something to get it bloom. Im telling this from their perspective because some of them believe and said XL push XY towards Jing only because he could not be the one for her despite knowing she had feelings for him, not because Jing being in  XY's heart.  ..... Most of my friends and I  prefer direct cherishing guys that whom we dont have to worry about if his feelings are stable. If they loathe Jing that much (calling him "sweet talk weakling") then I dont think they deserve the cherishing of those decent direct guys. Because that will be a waste for those guys. 

@Symbolika1

The presence of the love bug in the novel "Lost You Forever" does not  mean that Xiao Yao has less feelings for Jin. Instead, the love bug is a plot device that amplifies and intensifies the characters' emotions, including their romantic feelings.

Xiao Yao's love for Jin Zi Xuan is a central and well-established aspect of the story. The love bug, when it affects her, enhances the intensity of her emotions, potentially making her feelings for Jin even more passionate and complex. It does not diminish her existing love for him.

Whos this Jin Zi Xuan? Jing? where did u get this?