Winny Aye:

are these your edits??? so cute....

ah yesss jijiji thankssss sm? coz im still thinking how to w/our magnolia insp'n :⁠-⁠D and thought of this when i was rewatching yaojing scenes just before dropping by. ?

After dtsj_sapphire had shared about yaojing magnolia symbol ....I'd also like to share about Jing's gift to XY... the amethyst stone..I think that its his couple gift to XY for a reason.. he gave it to  her again when they made up.

Amethyst in general meaning ...

Amethyst in love meaning..

Amethyst – Love and Relationships
Love is one of the key meanings of amethyst. It’s relation with love is one of the main reasons it is referred to as the February birthstone. Amethyst reflects the desire to apply oneself to compassionate service. The stone’s energy seems to be at its highest when coupled with loving relationships.
Amethyst indicates the need for balance. It means that one is passionate about their own life as well as the lives of others. It means that one favors humility and has abandoned selfishness. Amethyst’s energies will help you understand your own desires, wants, and needs in your relationship. It will stimulate your heart and open yourself up to move love. The stone has the power to release all your worries and fears about love. So, you will be more confident in sharing how you feel.

reference 

https://ethnasia.com/blogs/blog/spiritual-meaning-of-amethyst#:~:text=Love%20is%20one%20of%20the,when%20coupled%20with%20loving%20relationships.

actually I have been studying about some spirituality and crystals for years. Amethyst is one of my favorite alongside with rosequartz , clear quarts, aquamarine, gold rutilated quartz. But i bought Amethyst the most because its my birth month stone and i feel energy healing with it. Another belief about Amethyst around my area is that it also helps in good luck coming to home  and business ...

I think Amethyst signify yaojing relationship as well. ??

dtsj_sapphire:

imo, the secret formula to waking Jing up {initially} --

are the sweet little kisses to let Jing feel her presence {kiss on the eyes, nose, lips like Jing did for her during the cherry blossom scene although we know her case is different coz she was in a killing formation},

XY's healing blood ofc, the way she fed him the medicine so it won't spill, ?

and her reminding him of their days in the garden in and confessing that she knew how much he restrained himself from kissing her, avoiding her even, and how she liked teasing him for that, and how he turned into a wolf. All these helped him find his way back to her {the lamp's light}

so for this part--

secret formula {for Jing's life light on}= YaoJing love language= physical touch+ words of affirmation+ quality time. *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* ??? (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

This is so pretty and so well done. Thank you for making these

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wa1euEFk_ac&pp=ygUgdHUgc2hhbiBqaW5nIGxvc3QgeW91IGZvcmV2ZXIgbXY%3D

"somewhere only we know" {by keane} insp bgm for yaojing.?? {addition to list} *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* 

dtsj_sapphire:

hiii Peng-peng, do you mean the first, the collaged one? s1, the accidental kiss where DW's neck, sorry Jing's neck turned red haha, that part when XY turned him over coz he was weakened by the poison. ? i think it's just the way the collage was filtered that it looked like they kissed there.?

The last 1. 

dtsj_sapphire:

ah yesss jijiji thankssss sm? coz im still thinking how to w/our magnolia insp'n :⁠-⁠D and thought of this when i was rewatching yaojing scenes just before dropping by. ?

lol im watching too before going to sleep ..yep magnolia..?? but now I also talked amethyst...i have feeling Jing gave Xiao Yao amethyst to signify  their relationship. lol its my fav crystal for years.

peng-peng:

The last 1. 

ah, that'll be for Winny's answer a while back, when Jing was in coma. ? i think coz the photo was on portrait instead of landscape so it made it look like another kiss scene for s2, jijiji.?? 

TinaL:

This is so pretty and so well done. Thank you for making these

yaojing insp:⁠-⁠D thankssssss sm????

Winny Aye:

lol im watching too before going to sleep ..yep magnolia..?? but now I also talked amethyst...i have feeling Jing gave Xiao Yao amethyst to signify  their relationship. lol its my fav crystal for years.

Haha, routine already, ? yess, thankssss for sharing*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* and ill go into that amethyst too coz it's another impt thing for yaojing :⁠-⁠D our yaojing brain linked again Winnyyy haha.

dtsj_sapphire:

ah, that'll be for Winny's answer a while back, when Jing was in coma. ? i think coz the photo was on portrait instead of landscape so it made it look like another kiss scene for s2, jijiji.?? 

Thank . That what got me thinking it was another scene lol. 

peng-peng:

Thank . That what got me thinking it was another scene lol. 

sure, no prob, (^.⁠^⁠) ive seen edits on weibo of the vid itself and the yaojing kisses on that angle that's why, :⁠-⁠D yaojingS are so creative even in editing yaojing kisses haha.

dtsj_sapphire:

imo, the secret formula to waking Jing up {initially} --

are the sweet little kisses to let Jing feel her presence {kiss on the eyes, nose, lips like Jing did for her during the cherry blossom scene although we know her case is different coz she was in a killing formation},

XY's healing blood ofc, the way she fed him the medicine so it won't spill, ?

and her reminding him of their days in the garden in and confessing that she knew how much he restrained himself from kissing her, avoiding her even, and how she liked teasing him for that, and how he turned into a wolf. All these helped him find his way back to her {the lamp's light}

so for this part--

secret formula {for Jing's life light on}= YaoJing love language= physical touch+ words of affirmation+ quality time. *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* ??? (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

Oh Beautifull edits ! <3

Our lady turn to wolf too, but only with Jing her inner desires goes that far. Thank you @dtsj for making those! Must have been pleasant *wink* 

Winny Aye 

reposting Winny's --- I'd also like to share about Jing's gift to XY... the amethyst stone..I think that its his couple gift to XY for a reason.. he gave it to her again when they made up.

Amethyst – Love and Relationships
Love is one of the key meanings of amethyst. It’s relation with love is one of the main reasons it is referred to as the February birthstone. Amethyst reflects the desire to apply oneself to compassionate service. The stone’s energy seems to be at its highest when coupled with loving relationships.
Amethyst indicates the need for balance. It means that one is passionate about their own life as well as the lives of others. It means that one favors humility and has abandoned selfishness. Amethyst’s energies will help you understand your own desires, wants, and needs in your relationship. It will stimulate your heart and open yourself up to move love. The stone has the power to release all your worries and fears about love. So, you will be more confident in sharing how you feel.

reference 

https://ethnasia.com/blogs/blog/spiritual-meaning-of-amethyst#:~:text=Love%20is%20one%20of%20the,when%20coupled%20with%20loving%20relationships.

--feels so Jing, so XY, so YaoJing? thankssss for sharing, loved it. *receiving gift* is another love language and i think that this amethyst given by Jing to XY fits that defn so well so amethyst=yaojing love language too. *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*?? 

BtS moment when Deng W. wipes his real tears on the set <3 

Sharing you this look of hapiness in Xiao Yao eyes *hugs*