@dtsj_sapphire 

got lots of yaojing inspiration there:⁠-⁠D*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* {i can imagine you talking uninterrupted w/glow in your eyes, *purple and pink* ???} thanksss am for sharing, appreciate that sm.?

thank u so much for reading...yes lots of Yaojing inspiration, kekeke I think i wrote it non stop..with pink&purple in my eyes lol..?? green and blue too..????

ohhh, happy family.? everyone alive too. :⁠-⁠D *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

Jing's half bro and fiance died....They both get deathpenalty. Think i missed to write that..?

by the way what is am and sm meaning?

@ Winny Aye 

I hope they find their xiang liu's in real life... May their wishes come true ?

@dtsj_sapphire

the last link you attached keeps loading on my part though.(⁠T⁠T⁠)

It's just a photo of DW during his interview, similar to the one you uploaded earlier but he was smiling there. 

abt his intw, i picked up some infos new to me so i shared them here earlier. he answers so well in all his interviews, he's soft spoken and down-to-earth, and well-mannered---, that it's so hard not to care more abt him as him and his acting career. it's like the more you know abt him, the harder you fall for him, really.

Yes, agree 100%!! He is very down to earth, high EQ, hard working, and soft-hearted. I love his voice,  and demeanor. Listening to him talking has a calming effect on me, lol. 

Btw, if anyone yet to see DW's latest interview  (I bet most here already watched :-) ), this one is subtitled : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X6FuVrn4P8

And this is a peek at him with his FL in the currently filming drama There's tree in Sendai. They look good together https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4961194503503974

Romans_Revenge:

Lol, I’m guessing it’s also 8pm there?

Symbolika1:

Yes :D! also?, you too?

I guess you're both 8 hours ahead of me in time zone :-)

@Symbolika1

Even Chat Gpt understand Xiaojing:

Wow!!  Even Chat Gpt understand YaoJing, lol. With soo many online content on LYF I guess  it picked up on it.

TinaL:

Can't believe anyone would see this and  come to the conclusion that they don't have chemistry.... Crazy 

i think they see and feel the yaojing chem at least for some of them ive met, they just don't want to accept there's that spark {accdg to my observ'n, the more they deny the chem, the more they commit "slip of the tongue"?}

peng-peng:

I like tall men so TSJ for me ????

we're on the same page ?.

Winny Aye:

? thanks for reading....but thats so true .."Tushan Jing is a gift for all of us." I think it echo us all.??????

oh he is,? an unforgettable char. yesss true.???

Halloween pics incoming !:D=>

Mouahahahaha!

Symbolika1 

1. Loyalty and Dedication: Throughout the story, both Xiao Yao and Jin demonstrate their loyalty and dedication to each other, with their actions and decisions emphasizing their love and commitment.

peng-peng:

@Symbolika1 

Even Ai is XioaJing  ???  

powerful yaojing. lol?

Blueberries Field:

@Symbolika1

Wow!!  Even Chat Gpt understand YaoJing, lol. With soo many online content on LYF I guess  it picked up on it.

loool, yes. ?

Winny Aye:

@dtsj_sapphire 

got lots of yaojing inspiration there:⁠-⁠D*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* {i can imagine you talking uninterrupted w/glow in your eyes, *purple and pink* ???} thanksss am for sharing, appreciate that sm.?

thank u so much for reading...yes lots of Yaojing inspiration, kekeke I think i wrote it non stop..with pink&purple in my eyes lol..?? green and blue too..????

ohhh, happy family.? everyone alive too. :⁠-⁠D *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

Jing's half bro and fiance died....They both get deathpenalty. Think i missed to write that..?

by the way what is am and sm meaning?

think i dozed off a few times before posting that reply lol. should be both sm meaning so much, got it from tysm -- thank you so much, im lazy at times to type here on mdl so i use shortcuts jijiji:-⁠D sorry--- 

but that's a good one, amazed by your level of insprn there(⁠^.⁠^⁠). oh i didn't notice abt yy and hou lol, my focus was on yaojing fated to meet again? they're really destined.haha. yess yaojing color represn so far -- *green, blue, purple, pink* *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

Symbolika1:

Halloween pics incoming !:D=>

Mouahahahaha!

Lol. the second pic*dracula* vibe, id watch if it's him??

Winny Aye 

Most of my friends and I  prefer direct cherishing guys that whom we dont have to worry about if his feelings are stable. If they loathe Jing that much (calling him "sweet talk weakling") then I dont think they deserve the cherishing of those decent direct guys. Because that will be a waste for those guys.

yes if irl, yes. someone like Jing will be a waste for them. ?

Blueberries Field 

Yes, agree 100%!! He is very down to earth, high EQ, hard working, and soft-hearted. I love his voice,  and demeanor. Listening to him talking has a calming effect on me, lol.
Btw, if anyone yet to see DW's latest interview  (I bet most here already watched :-) ), this one is subtitled : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X6FuVrn4P8

And this is a peek at him with his FL in the currently filming drama There's tree in Sendai. They look good together https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4961194503503974

couldn't agree more ??? and i don't mind watching his interviews many times coz just hearing his voice or looking at his expressions or when he looks at the camera directly when he answers some questions like directly telling you that answer-- are enough reasons for me. if i can rewatch yaojing edits w/almost similar contents and bgms or the 3hr and 1hr+ special cut, and never get tired or bored, the same goes to DW related stuff uploads. thankssss sm for sharing.?

ill just add another in case some couldn't find eng sub https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=56959jsRDdc

thanksssss for sharing this one.(⁠^⁠.^⁠) they're so cute there?. hope everything goes well for this XTYS and will def wait for it to air so i can start diving into the novel too haha.

Because today it's Saturday, you know ...the dance day :D

Xiao Yao giving a glance to her man...

And dancing agile as a butterfly-  with full eye contact melodie... :D.....

What a night!

peng-peng:

Enjoy ? I watched it several times?

https://youtube.com/shorts/za2waItWbE8?si=19Tp-8985x-aL_8n

thankssss, for sharing, will never get tired of any of it. he's just soo adorable in every little thing he does.??

Symbolika1:

Nourturing nature. 

Romans_Revenge:

Huuuh ?, even tho Jing was poisoned, he still used the little strength he had to support XY when she was turning him over.

his natural reaction i think when it's her.???