Winny Aye 

Amethyst in general meaning ...

actually I have been studying about some spirituality and crystals for yearsAmethyst is one of my favorite alongside with rosequartz , clear quarts, aquamarine, gold rutilated quartz. But i bought Amethyst the most because its my birth month stone and i feel energy healing with it. Another belief about Amethyst around my area is that it also helps in good luck coming to home  and business ...

I think Amethyst signify yaojing relationship as well. ??

id agree w/this Winnyyy. :⁠-⁠D?

that's amazinggg??love those bstones too. i see, it's smth personal to you, now i want amethyst as my bstone too haha so it matches my purple yaojing heart. haha. ohhhhhj i really want change my bstone asap :⁠-⁠D, this is sooo interesting, thanksss sm for sharing smth personal, now we know you're a valentine baby jijiji????.

Symbolika1:

BtS moment when Deng W. wipes his real tears on the set <3 

butterflies...oo.????

Symbolika1:

Oh Beautifull edits ! <3

Our lady turn to wolf too, but only with Jing her inner desires goes that far. Thank you @dtsj for making those! Must have been pleasant *wink* 

yes, true, both turned wolf from being the cute and shy rabbit. haha, that's why they're matched. :⁠-⁠D

Symbolika1:

Sharing you this look of hapiness in Xiao Yao eyes *hugs*

bts, often read cfans captions, can't see DW's face but his high cheek bones can tell a lot abt his expression atm, w/c is true btw haha, just look at that, Jing's happy coz XY's happy too. ??

Symbolika1:

BtS moment when Deng W. wipes his real tears on the set <3 

yessss, that's right, the first real tears DW shed for lyf, (⁠^.⁠^⁠) if im not mistaken and that even YZ was surprised to know he shed tears for that scene. >⁠.⁠< touching moment for the yaojing.(⁠^⁠_^⁠) {saw an a hilarious edit before by c-diamonds though, and only them are allowed to tease him like that, will look for that and share here lol}

@dtsj_sapphire 

that's amazinggg??love those bstones too. i see, it's smth personal to you, now i want amethyst as my bstone too haha so it matches my purple yaojing heart. haha. ohhhhhj i really want change my bstone asap :⁠-⁠D, this is sooo interesting, thanksss sm for sharing smth personal, now we know you're a valentine baby jijiji????.

not really valentine .lol..february yep...amethysts are beautiful and yaojing is purple life...???

Winny Aye:

@dtsj_sapphire 

not really valentine .lol..february yep...amethysts are beautiful and yaojing is purple life...???

sorry, yes, :⁠-⁠D, i generalize feb babies as valentine babies haha. and ill change my bstone to amethyst at least for now i mean till i get over yaojing lol and yessss yaojing is purple life and purple hearts :⁠-⁠D???.

Symbolika1:

Very funny video :D => https://twitter.com/i/status/1716748225967976705

LMAO his various roles in one {vid} edit again. haha, love it ??.

will be offline now, besides mdl keep logging me out, again, im dozing off, again, guess my eyes absorbed too much radiation and my phone's tired too lol.

thanksssss for all the interactions here and see you all later.?? --signing off. (⁠^.⁠^⁠)

dtsj_sapphire:
thanksssss for all the interactions here and see you all later.??

Good night <3

Symbolika1:

Good night <3

record breaker lyf cp:⁠-⁠D*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* {this month's just been crazily exhausting, lots of tiring fan exchanges w no good end result. i mean my exp, makes me sleepy any time of the day, and highly avoiding at work lol. hopefully nov will be good for me, for all of us esp those who're in a similar situation}.  

Symbolika1 

reposting ---

@just_yuzupi
Have u seen this tho #DengWei And His Sheep Will Forever Be A Meme....

haha and i said ill get back on this so here it is

Shiqi and his ? that id describe as gentle ones like him??

Blueberries Field 

It's just a photo of DW during his interview, similar to the one you uploaded earlier but he was smiling there.

this kind of smile ? *my heart skipped a beat* :⁠-⁠D

or this kind of smile *ahhh--- teary eyed kind of smile* and him staring straight to your eyes---? :⁠-⁠D? *my eyes naturally on his hands again every single time :⁠-⁠D* ?

or this smile *all smiles* just love it when his eyes smile too?? {it's like Jing who's as happy as Xiaoliu rolling over a mountain of gold coins haha}. ?

coz of diff timezones---- good night, good afternoon, good morning guys ❣️❣️❣️

{me too, needfullrest brb five/morehrs later haha} 

dtsj_sapphire:

record breaker lyf cp:⁠-⁠D*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* {this month's just been crazily exhausting, lots of tiring fan exchanges w no good end result. i mean my exp, makes me sleepy any time of the day, and highly avoiding at work lol. hopefully nov will be good for me, for all of us esp those who're in a similar situation}.  

We need rest well too...calm and relax ..with Cha..? and enjoy time with our beautiful couple YaoJing..?

dtsj_sapphire:

coz of diff timezones---- good night, good afternoon, good morning guys ❣️❣️❣️

{me too, needfullrest brb five/morehrs later haha} 

lolol..soo cute...yep good morning, good afternoon and good night..?