His Smile:
I hope karma strikes them because Deng Wei is only doing his job as an actor. He did not deserve their bad behavior. 

My thoughts  exactly! (without that karma thing :D) + praying for re-enforced security!

Romans_Revenge:
I’m sure they’re doing that because he’s gained momentum & also for his role in LYF. People like that are cursed to be miserable for life. He needs bodyguards, his management better take note of this & I’m sure Deng Wei’s fans will send this to his management team. Losers?.

Yeah like what else could it be? Pffff. As you said.

let's keep smiling....

So he did his job & played his role perfectly & oh, he ends up with the girl too, that’s what the antis don’t like, they’d prefer their own fav character ends up with the girl. You go there just to spew negative comments, that makes YOU a fan! Obsession is a disease & if care is not taken, could be DEADLY. Whoever filmed this should share it more to bring awareness, that way the fans become MORE than the antis & forever ready to hold whoever does something nasty responsible. This is why I’m a BARB, you can’t do that with Nicki Minaj. Her fanbase don’t play about her,we will find you within 30mim,where you live,work, who you’re sleeping with etc lol, plus you’d be a fool to flip Nicki off while the fans are there. You’re basically itching to fall into depression. Deng Wei shouldn’t take this lightly.

Symbolika1:

Same Peng Peng! That Dark 

goes with Burried

Exactly my lecture.

Unless you have some Persephone vibes you don't want to take that path. I don't see any characteristic in Xiao Yao that would stick to this type of female character. Wich would better suit a lunatic one.  Xiao love life. Love people. She  deaply care for the beauty of the life the most I  think :).

100%  agree with Burried

peng-peng:

100%  agree with Burried

A love like XL’s will not be able to give a sense of security because he doesn’t ever openly express his love and worse, disguises it by putting you down or gaslighting you when he feels insecure himself. I don’t see how is that attractive as a lover character. Imagine the stress the female will feel when she cannot predict his reaction. How would she feel safe with a lover who will pretend to drown you as a prank or to test if you would kiss him?

You can see XY’s startled and sometimes even fearful reaction whenever he turns on her after being nice to her. Like the scene after they saved Zhuo Er. But she is able to let them go precisely because she doesn’t treat him as a lover but a friend. She is much more sensitive when it comes to TSJ eg she got upset just when he just turns up with another girl or didn’t send her wine.  The more you care, the more you will mind. Her reaction or lack of is the difference between how a girl treats a lover and a friend. She doesn’t have or dare to have the same expectations about XL. 

Oh someone shared a comment that TSJ should have abandoned his grandma and just left with XY. In the Chinese culture this idea about filial piety is ingrained, in fact there is a saying that 百善孝为先,父母大过天, meaning out of all the virtues, filial piety is the most important. So it is practically impossible for him to leave his grandma especially when she is so ill. He would not be able to live with himself. 

Romans_Revenge:

So he did his job & played his role perfectly & oh, he ends up with the girl too, that’s what the antis don’t like, they’d prefer their own fav character ends up with the girl. You go there just to spew negative comments, that makes YOU a fan! Obsession is a disease & if care is not taken, could be DEADLY. Whoever filmed this should share it more to bring awareness, that way the fans become MORE than the antis & forever ready to hold whoever does something nasty responsible. This is why I’m a BARB, you can’t do that with Nicki Minaj. Her fanbase don’t play about her,we will find you within 30mim,where you live,work, who you’re sleeping with etc lol, plus you’d be a fool to flip Nicki off while the fans are there. You’re basically itching to fall into depression. Deng Wei shouldn’t take this lightly.

Yeah his recent dating rumour with Cheng du ling was falsely spread by tjc fans cos they do not like the fact that deng wei character became as popular as xl or the fact that deng wei gained a lot of popularity through jing in real life. And I was honestly pissed off cos at the end of the end it just shows that he did his job well.

"I'm in my 30s and I don't mind boredom honestly but man, XL is a perfection of a husband. He'd be a person who'd always choose to do the right thing even if it means he is on the losing end, decides the best, and understands your needs first before his wants. He will put you above everything The only thing that you need to work with him is his temper but other than he is the best."

Are they sure  this is XL the one who did not pay XY above everything.  Not about his need to go and DIY with his soldier.

I alway saw him as a  man who does everything  for their girl friend (exotic  holidays, wine and dine , provide the best trainings, best health care  for you, loves you ) but  whrn push cole to shove, duty   or family come 1rst  . Yes family because for XL gong gong,  his soldiers are family to him. He stayed fillial to them and their cause till the end. Will not commit to you. He is not husband material at all. 

Like some men say : there are girl you go out with and have all the Fun.  You even love them but they are not wife material.  This applied to XL.

Anyway to each  their own. I know, I do not want a man like  XL. 

Romans_Revenge:

I thought we agreed to not talk about the serpent, rather focus on YaoJing? Since there’re prying eyes ??‍♀️

I do not mind because for me it makes my XY/TSJ even more solid.   butterfly feeling or attract is nothing because Jin settle permanently  in her heart . Nothing will change my view on XY feeling for Jin  and Jin feelings for XY. 

No bug or mirror will. I know XL was in love with him and she loved in but was not in love with him. 

@ peng peng 

"I'm in my 30s and I don't mind boredom honestly but man, XL is a perfection of a husband. He'd be a person who'd always choose to do the right thing even if it means he is on the losing end, decides the best, and understands your needs first before his wants. He will put you above everything "

Lol aren't they literally describing jing here 

" The only thing that you need to work with him is his temper but other than he is the best."

Uuh the worst thing a man could have is temper.  And how is the woman supposed to help them tame their temper if they can't do it themselves? 

For example  at the end of  ep 23  when xiao yao canceled her date with him his reaction the way he got angry even we viewers felt his anger through the screen. She literally couldn't cancel a simple without him getting mad about it. Imagine being in a longterm relationship with a man like that 

Romans_Revenge:

Has anyone watched Princess agents? I’m also reading the novel but the novel is a bit brutal than the drama(thank Moses lol ?). I still ship the main couple hehe

I am still on episode 2 since September.  I am enjoying the blood of youth. I love those boys.

peng-peng:

I do not mind because for me it makes my XY/TSJ even more solid.   butterfly feeling or attract is nothing because Jin settle permanently  in her heart . Nothing will change my view on XY feeling for Jin  and Jin feelings for XY. 

No bug or mirror will. I know XL was in love with him and she loved in but was not in love with him. 

Recently reread the later half part of the novel again and tong hua couldn't have made clearer who she was in love with. And that fact both cang xuan and XL admitted and knew how much in love she was jing.  This is why when people are like I read the novel and person she loves the most is xl I just laugh cos we must have read a different novel then or their definition of reading the novel equals reading only xl and XY interactions. Just like the drama were I've seen a lot of XL fans admit to purposefully skipping jing scenes. 

,"I do not appreciate how he's acting to be the one in control or dominating even when he had good intention and want to heal her. he's not so hesitate to use her for his own benefit at times.  And he will do what he think is right  "

This is exactly how I feel towards him and why I do not care much about his love. 

" sharing traumatic past with XL. "

Does she not share traumatic past with the 3 ML? She sure does.   I never understood why it is only taken into consideration when it is about XL. May be because she told him about his past. I do not know but it never moved me.

CX knows what she has been through, He shared traumatic past eith her regarding the loss of their respective  mother.  Feelings of abandonment.  They both experienced it as well. Cx felt abandoned by his mother who killed herself to be woth her husband ignoring her little boy. Xy felt abandoned by her mother, father and XC. Nobody gloss over this. They do not even mention it

Jing knows  what she has been through.  He also share traumatic past  with her. Both have been  held captive and  been tortured  to the point  of having lost most of their power.  Both have been in a way abandoned by their family : Jing lost his brother  due to jealousy , his mother died,.XY though she lost CX when he never came to , her fzther and mother zbzndoned her. Nobody gloss over this. In fact people do not even mention it.

all I see people on reddit, youtube main comment section  is XY and XL shared a traumatic past as if that was a big deal or unique. It is not. 

@Winny Aye 

"And there had been some questions ....including some of yaojing fans too. Some asks is it because of trust issues.? My answer is no. Its because when she's with YeShiQi or Jing, she normally did not want to think about her traumatic pasts. I mean she think of him more as her now and future and hope. It's fulfiled hope in the end.I like this last paragraph in chapter 50. It sounds like what she longed for in her life and gained it in the end.

Xiao Yao softly sighed, from now on Sheng Nong Mountain was no longer part of her life. She was no longer the granddaughter to the Yellow Emperor or the little sister to Zhuan Xu accompanying his path. Xiao Yao glanced at Jing and leaned her head on his shoulder, from now one she was his wife!"

I 100% agree  with  all you have written here .