@peng-peng 

all I see people on reddit, youtube main comment section  is XY and XL shared a traumatic past as if that was a big deal or unique. It is not.

I see most novel readers make a big deal about it. But the only thing that strike me the most is how they think XL could be perfect romantic life  partner for XY because what he did in the end. Living behind XY happiness and living  . I guess they were so into it that the novel actually represents YaoJing as a good romantic partners. On the one hand, XL is heroic. On the other hand, its sort of sadist. Sorry for my strong word. He has good intention and sort of romantic but not every heros and romantic hero makes good spouse or romantic life partner. So thats it.

Symbolika1:

Winny...turn the page :). 

yep im turning the page now..?

His Smile:

I hope karma strikes them because Deng Wei is only doing his job as an actor. He did not deserve their bad behavior. 

very true about it. they sounds so pathetic. I hope they get their karma back...

https://twitter.com/dailydengwei/status/1711918005368902136?t=zqNX7sePcWzu6OJi3d2Cpw&s=19

Y'all I'm fuming my baby does not deserve this. I feel so bad for him especially knowing he has been so busy and tired lately. 

Apparently C-fans have the girl who flipped DW off photo & name but don’t want to post it,or else she’ll end up on hot search & it’ll be abusing her “privacy”. It’s good they know who she is but bad that they can’t make an example outta her?.

Romans_Revenge:

Apparently C-fans have the girl who flipped DW off photo & name but don’t want to post it,or else she’ll end up on hot search & it’ll be abusing her “privacy”. It’s good they know who she is but bad that they can’t make an example outta her?.

Why do i feel like we follow each other on Twitter? 

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/dailydengwei/status/1711918005368902136?t=zqNX7sePcWzu6OJi3d2Cpw&s=19

Y'all I'm fuming my baby does not deserve this. I feel so bad for him especially knowing he has been so busy and tired lately. 

it looks scary ..!! why people are so obssessive in such scary way...

Is Deng Wei holding TSJ doll..?? its cute..

Symbolika1:

I'm really fearing S2 of Lyf will get more crazy inhuman and hatefull acts on DW, just because he is just doing his job??? Crazy.

This would be too much. He is an actor. Should he not do his job to the best of his abilities?  He is not TSJ. They need to get a life. 

TinaL:

my---? his hand was literally shaking, he adjusted his bucket hat and-- it's just an uncomfortable situation they out him on. I'm so infuriated! they're not part of his c-fans, right? how could they behave like that, so careless, soooo?

?giving him virtual hugs?? how dare those -- no respect for him.

peng-peng:

This would be too much. He is an actor. Should he not do his job to the best of his abilities?  He is not TSJ. They need to get a life. 

They really need to get a life.

Romans_Revenge:

Apparently C-fans have the girl who flipped DW off photo & name but don’t want to post it,or else she’ll end up on hot search & it’ll be abusing her “privacy”. It’s good they know who she is but bad that they can’t make an example outta her?.

?? there are things that shouldn't be taken lightly. Hope DW's management will deal with that with her properly or else things like this will keep repeating or be even worse, they may find things later on more difficult to handle. 

Winny Aye:

Is Deng Wei holding TSJ doll..?? its cute..

This is timely, everytime I see this photo {or actually any DW photos and Jing/Shiqi} I feel much calmer, so thanks Winny for sharing this here. I like that doll, it depicts Jing and Shiqi perfectly.? Does anyone know where to buy one? Haha 

I originally intended to just drop by for two things: share some mini update I just read {but I think you guys know already?} and share again some wonderful works of art❣️

officially meet DW's Su Yishui {his FIRST main male lead drama} --10/12/23-- hooray??

https://weibo.com/7037476311/NnmX4egnf

this bus though?, a Deng Wei-inspired bus, wish I was there so I can ride on it too.?love this flower color combination??wonder if this is part of what they've prepared for him. so sweet of his diamonds.

{continuation} 

always appreciate and love the support Deng Wei gets from his fans??.

dtsj_sapphire:

I originally intended to just drop by for two things: share some mini update I just read {but I think you guys know already?} and share again some wonderful works of art❣️

officially meet DW's Su Yishui {his FIRST main male lead drama} --10/12/23-- hooray??

https://weibo.com/7037476311/NnmX4egnf

this bus though?, a Deng Wei-inspired bus, wish I was there so I can ride on it too.?love this flower color combination??wonder if this is part of what they've prepared for him. so sweet of his diamonds.

Wow....Deng Wei handsome face on the bus.. and yep the bouquet ?love it!