--the beauty and calming effect of this photo--

"don't hurt Weizi" https://weibo.com/7321568057/Nnlp6buZ9

"hope you can be loved by the whole world! I hope the support on the 12th goes well! Hope you happy everyday![sad][sad]I hope you can feel the greatest love of diamonds[sad][sad]"

https://weibo.com/5774071509/NngoDvnp5

{after watching that video earlier, I now know why these are the sentiments of his fans on Weibo🥺}

These are the wonderful works of art i wanted to share.

so excited to see Deng Wei's make up and costume style when they officially announce his new project-- his very first solo project, hope they take care of him coz he will surely give his best, this is an important part of his journey, hope they make it memorable for him and us😻😻😻😻.

dtsj_sapphire:

These are the wonderful works of art i wanted to share.

so excited to see Deng Wei's make up and costume style when they officially announce his new project-- his very first solo project, hope they take care of him coz he will surely give his best, this is an important part of his journey, hope they make it memorable for him and us????.

BEAUTIFUL...💖💖💖💖...very looking forward to his first solo male lead role... I hope its good one..

dtsj_sapphire:

"don't hurt Weizi" https://weibo.com/7321568057/Nnlp6buZ9

"hope you can be loved by the whole world! I hope the support on the 12th goes well! Hope you happy everyday![sad][sad]I hope you can feel the greatest love of diamonds[sad][sad]"

https://weibo.com/5774071509/NngoDvnp5

{after watching that video earlier, I now know why these are the sentiments of his fans on Weibo?}

I am calming myself like that these days...

witty diamonds-- musical ins., the crane, and the butterflies 😻😻😻

dazzling.enchanting.magical.fantasy.butterfly.metamorphosis jijiji😁🦋😻

ahhhhh so magical💎💎💙💙😻😻🌙☄️🌚

his duality again💐🌼 oh my Jing🦊😻

Winny Aye:

Wow....Deng Wei handsome face on the bus.. and yep the bouquet ?love it!

Oh hi Winny, thanks, love it too💜💜amazing love from his fans right, wish i can teleport and be part of his big event haha

dtsj_sapphire:

{continuation} 

always appreciate and love the support Deng Wei gets from his fans💎😻.

Love it!!! I’m glad diamonds 💎 go all out for him, the love he receives is larger than the hate, so I’m happy for him.

Winny Aye:

BEAUTIFUL...💖💖💖💖...very looking forward to his first solo male lead role... I hope its good one..

YESSS😻😻 yes, hope it's a good script for his first solo male lead role❣️I  trust Deng Wei's choice and his acting-- he'll do his best and he will learn a lot from everyone.😉

@dtsj_sapphire 

lol..you are feeding us a lot today ....everything is blessing my eyes...so thank U..😍🍃🍃💖

Romans_Revenge:

Love it!!! I’m glad diamonds 💎 go all out for him, the love he receives is larger than the hate, so I’m happy for him.

Yessss love how his C-fans always show their support for him, they're really diamonds😻😻😻

one day, we'll see one of these sponsored led screens for DW {in our own countries} *finger crossed* haha

Winny Aye:
@dtsj_sapphire 

lol..you are feeding us a lot today ....everything is blessing my eyes...so thank U..😍🍃🍃💖

Feeling gratefull for all your shared pics! Here is  a sharing of fresh picks that shows that  diamonds fans are considerate and respectfully waiting for tomorrows opening...  And the mood in line is top ! Hope no vile will interfer so it stay like this <3=>

I'm releived for now ! *cheer*

Winny Aye:

@dtsj_sapphire 

no problem, coz i was literally down when i saw DW's hand shaking in that vid earlier, and I know I'm not alone, so I'm sharing the creativity of his C-fans from weibo here to cheer us all. {But, I'll be out again😔😔, brb} thanks for the interactions here.😉🥰

dtsj_sapphire:
no problem, coz i was literally down when i saw DW's hand shaking in that vid earlier, and I know I'm not alone, so I'm sharing the creativity of his C-fans from weibo here to cheer us all. {But, I'll be out again😔😔, brb} thanks for the interactions here.😉🥰

Scary yes :'(

dtsj_sapphire:

Perfect zen! Love this <3!