We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 dtsj_sapphire:

waittt, are you guys talking abt the v.bg stuff connec'n making him feel what xy feels? i haven't thought abt that w/yaojing intimate kiss, interesting:⁠-⁠D

Yeaaahh he does feel whatever she feels. But remember when CX had the bug in him & the serpent bit XY’s neck? CX felt it & was disgusted, saying is that what she’s now doing?. He later told XY to resist her urges next time pointing his neck.

LeafHearts:

Her Emperor Father is a grand YaoJing shipper.  ?

lol right? He kept saying I’ll go snatch the tushan clan fox for you,just say the word. Even the Y. Emperor liked Jing & was always bothering him to play spirit Go with him,whenever he came to see XY.

peng-peng:
I am digging this look . This blue looks nice on him 

Digging fully too :D

Symbolika1:

I have a gift for you thanks to Tina on tweeter! :D..just a second!

WE had this and now my gift of the day (had to reduce the size from Tina's tweet :p) +>

Please just enjoy :D How not love him? <3

anyway, im bringing up Jing's double meditation mode photo again here for everyone-- 

if only i can pin this here so we can look at it everytime our head's abt to blow up w/ugly stuff here and there that we all hope would die down soonest thanksssss to DW's beautiful and peaceful face and devoted acting for bringing Jing to life, giving justice to the character, and bringing him closer to us, at least we get to understand or tried to understand his importance in lyf and of course to XY and got to know why TH created a certain "Jing" in her novel. love how DW got the chance to play the role and thanksss for those who rejected that role. he's blessed; we are too. he met dedicated diamonds like literally who're willing to back him up and cheer him up every time things get ugly for him. (⁠T⁠T⁠)^⁠_⁠^ so let this photo remind us of Jing's char and why we love him and DW too.😉💜💚💎

Romans_Revenge:

Again, XY isn’t stupid, she wants a normal life,a husband who’ll stay by her side,have kids,see her grandkids & die happily with her husband. That’s what she wants, she won’t follow a man who is on the opposite side & an enemy, she won’t follow a man who keeps scaring her, she won’t follow a man who’s already planned his death from day 1. She wants to live not die! She’s been alone for centuries & just wants the normal life. She’s not a warrior, she knows it won’t end well with the serpent, she knows if she runs away with him, she’s choosing to be an enemy to 2 kingdoms just when she’s reconciled with her family. To XY FAMILY IS HER 1st priority. She wants a man who’s not an enemy to her kingdom. Jing has been helping CX all this time,never harmed him & even helps XY too so off course she’ll choose Jing cos not only does she love him, he’s helped her from day 1 & spoils her rotten.

Yup, Jing is Xiao Yao’s cup of wine, and the wine gets better and better.  💕

I have to respect XY.  She really wanted to be TSJ 's wife so much that she did the ceremony by herself in front of the moon.  She willingly  made herself this bride. This showed  how much she was in love eith him, her commitment to him . And then she started refering to him as her husband. 

No wonder CX got so jealous that he had to force his own wedding ceremony   in front of their family grave.  Cx tried too much by force. It was not beautiful lol. Bless him he tried lllooooooolllll

Sorry I am thinking of CX. And cannot stop laughing at him. Ooh his reaction was priceless when his grandfather told him " She still did not choose you". Lol reality  kicked in again because XY has indeed chosen TSJ/ YSQ as her lover for eternity

Romans_Revenge:

Lmao but this also means xl indirectly kissed Jing too 😈🤭 & I know he had his fingers on his lips cos Jing’s kiss tasted like honey.

This implies XL has love and passion for Jing?  Oh, then Xiao Yao will get jealous.  😆😈

Symbolika1:

WE had this and now my gift of the day (had to reduce the size from Tina's tweet :p) +>

Please just enjoy :D How not love him? <3

yess thankssss for these(⁠^⁠^⁠). I saw that other one all over weibo looool actually, there's one more gif of his playfulness in the set somewhere in the forest. Haha. I feel bad at the same wanting to laugh at his asst following him holding the umbrella lol. c-diamonds said this was how happy he was to end filming for the day. so playful and jolly DW loving him even more.^⁠_⁠^ what an incredible timing for his inner kid to be activated and for us to enjoy, yes? (⁠^⁠^⁠)🤏🤏 

peng-peng:

I have to respect XY.  She really wanted to be TSJ 's wife so much that she did the ceremony by herself in front of the moon.  She willingly  made herself this bride. This showed  how much she was in love eith him, her commitment to him . And then she started refering to him as her husband. 

No wonder CX got so jealous that he had to force his own wedding ceremony   in front of their family grave.  Cx tried too much by force. It was not beautiful lol. Bless him he tried lllooooooolllll

Sorry I am thinking of CX. And cannot stop laughing at him. Ooh his reaction was priceless when his grandfather told him " She still did not choose you". Lol reality  kicked in again because XY has indeed chosen TSJ/ YSQ as her lover for eternity

Lmao I was tickled at that, he thought oh she didn’t let me die,which means I’m more important to her than Jing then BAM! Granddad said she STILL didn’t choose you 🤷🏽‍♀️. Even when CX came back & saw the hallway being lit up & asked one of the maids what’s going on,she replied with XY has worn her bride outfit & ready to say her vows, you could tell he was stupefied & went back.

XY had to agree with bowing when CX threatened her with Jing cos she knew what he was trying to do. Lol no wonder he kept mumbling,’was I wrong’?

LeafHearts:

Yup, Jing is Xiao Yao’s cup of wine, and the wine gets better and better.  💕

hiiiiiii welcome aboard^⁠_⁠^

since you're new to me, kindly accept my humble yaojing gift {i think ill be doing this from now on:⁠-⁠D}

dtsj_sapphire:

anyway, im bringing up Jing's double meditation mode photo again here for everyone-- 

if only i can pin this here so we can look at it everytime our head's abt to blow up w/ugly stuff here and there that we all hope would die down soonest thanksssss to DW's beautiful and peaceful face and devoted acting for bringing Jing to life, giving justice to the character, and bringing him closer to us, at least we get to understand or tried to understand his importance in lyf and of course to XY and got to know why TH created a certain "Jing" in her novel. love how DW got the chance to play the role and thanksss for those who rejected that role. he's blessed; we are too. he met dedicated diamonds like literally who're willing to back him up and cheer him up every time things get ugly for him. (⁠T⁠T⁠)^⁠_⁠^ so let this photo remind us of Jing's char and why we love him and DW too.😉💜💚💎

*cheering*

LeafHearts:

This implies XL has love and passion for Jing?  Oh, then Xiao Yao will get jealous.  😆😈

😂😂😂 no wonder why he was staring at him when he came to rescue XY in the beginning. He knew what that mouth 👄 do 😂😂.

peng-peng:

dtsj_sapphire:

hiiiiiii welcome aboard^⁠_⁠^

since you're new to me, kindly accept my humble yaojing gift {i think ill be doing this from now on:⁠-⁠D} 

Super super sweet!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕