Symbolika1:

<3

their cheeks touching 😍

Winny Aye:
their cheeks touching 😍

Let us see where will this new touching go in S2! It's so loong! :D

Symbolika1:

I love how he cupped her face, while she stares at his eyes. My girl is a goner lol

Romans_Revenge:

I love how he cupped her face, while she stares at his eyes. My girl is a goner lol

I look forward to more sweet moments from YaoJing. They're chemistry is really top-notch.

Romans_Revenge:

💜💜💜

His Smile:
I look forward to more sweet moments from YaoJing. They're chemistry is really top-notch.

Yeeeeeeeeees *hugs* to you! <3

I was watching some lyf eps reaction .I am enjoying the reactions..😍💜..the owner of the channel ..reactor is yaojing fan...but viewers are mixed with xl fans and jing fans ..some xl fans doesnt like reactor is yaojing fan...they always comment about how good selfless xl is ...but reactor sort of have reaction "xl why hurt her"...and "why dont u just tell her your feeling"...but he's supporting yaojing because ...."there's only one couple love line to cheer which is yaojing so far" although he did understand other 2 guys loves her too. and xl did not like reactor did not like hes yaojing fan and comments are not so good(i did not read those though) and he said to leave from viewing his channel 😅. But then today he's reacting ep 31 to 33..I just get to watch. When Jing fell into coma he's like..."oh is jing going to die.no no. My husband can't die like that (he's gay guy too), is yao going to start another love line with XL now...oki they can start love line now..im cheering for xl/xy for xl fans now. but actually inside im still cheering for yaojing." hes so happy when Jing wakes up. keke same same as my reaction back then

But today was fun . And yep i saw comment like..."Is only Jing fans that scold 9 head fans. we dont want xy...." like i said sometimes some xl do not like it that the reactor thinks XY loves Jing only as her boyfriend ..other two different type of bond and love..but the replies are good so far..my fav one to that xl fan comment is "we just say according to what we saw on screen. Oh don't say about what happen in the novel because we only like to watch and dont like to read. And the production team had done it so clear, the story is so clear ,actors and actresses acted out so clear. Even if we watch the drama from Mars, we can still clearly see XY loves Jing. They loves each other. Don't know why some xl fans are peevish about it" .💜😁😁....its hard to not get through comments ..lol..

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1712694791211794918?t=bOwhlb-ZT9ycXLc-9jJH7Q&s=19

Here's the link 

I was reading the replies lol there is 1 very  bitter XL. Lol. 

Looks like we’ll get diabetes from YaoJing in s2, cos the tension & love in their eyes is just too much for my heart 🫣.

Symbolika1:

@Romans_Revenge 

Looks like we’ll get diabetes from YaoJing in s2, cos the tension & love in their eyes is just too much for my heart ?.

I am looking forward to all the sweet feeding from YaoJing 🍯💜

Romans_Revenge:
Looks like we’ll get diabetes from YaoJing in s2, cos the tension & love in their eyes is just too much for my heart 🫣.

cr.to owner (weibo post). 

@Roman it's apparently a kind of diabete that makes people happy and creative :).Love this little lady's day to day work and dedication <3.

Winny Aye:
I am looking forward to all the sweet feeding from YaoJing 🍯💜

Just a mather of time. Let's have a cha and a glycine cake !.

Meanwhile this hairstyle is leaving me speachless :D=>

Winny Aye:
was watching some lyf eps reaction

Saw it too, so funny. You commented it well. 

Symbolika1:

Meanwhile this hairstyle is leaving me speachless :D=>

This hairstyle is similar to the art for his character. I think the hairstylist saw the arts & decided to go for it since Deng Wei looks soo much like his character’s art.