Symbolika1:

cr.to owner (weibo post). 

@Roman it's apparently a kind of diabete that makes people happy and creative :).Love this little lady's day to day work and dedication <3.

She’s very talented, love her drawings. They’re soo cute ☺️ 

I know we’re supposed to be on the good guys side BUT! It seems I need to go to the dark side for Deng Wei for his upcoming drama lmao. I don’t care how ruthless & cold his character is, I’m at your mercy my lord?.

Romans_Revenge:

I know we’re supposed to be on the good guys side BUT! It seems I need to go to the dark side for Deng Wei for his upcoming drama lmao. I don’t care how ruthless & cold his character is, I’m at your mercy my lord?.

??......nahhhhh....I do understand you with DengWei looking so hot..another character written  for dw to play although a psychopath .hehehhee??...I will be in all for it...but yep I will see how the storyline go to. i actually like actor playing the main guy too..l . I have seen him the long ballad before. Hes cute here and DW looks.hanfsome ..and Li Yi Tong looks beautiful ? the costume are looking good...but yep hopefully it aired in early 2024 too.

Winny Aye:

??......nahhhhh....I do understand you with DengWei looking so hot..another character written  for dw to play although a psychopath .hehehhee??...I will be in all for it...but yep I will see how the storyline go to. i actually like actor playing the main guy too..l . I have seen him the long ballad before. Hes cute here and DW looks.hanfsome ..and Li Yi Tong looks beautiful ? the costume are looking good...but yep hopefully it aired in early 2024 too.

I’m talking about his 1st ML role, he plays a cold & ruthless character apparently. Gotta stick with him on that one,lol sorry not sorry ??. I’m on the villains side on this one.

Romans_Revenge:

I’m talking about his 1st ML role, he plays a cold & ruthless character apparently. Gotta stick with him on that one,lol sorry not sorry ??. I’m on the villains side on this one.

I still don't know much about his character as su yishui... I hope we can get some details soon 

Romans_Revenge:

Ohh...hehehe?i thought its villain one..(quite hot)...about his 1st ml role...its bit far away...really cold&ruthless ml.....not sure how much i can take it..? hopefully it will be fine one

Reading XY stealing kisses scenes..this cheek kiss under FL fireworks is serene...?

Xiao Yao grabbed Jing’s hand in secret and she smiled brilliantly at him, her smile even more luminous than the light show behind her.

Jing stared at her but Xiao Yao turned around and saw Feng Long drunkenly playing with the water lion while Xing Yue giggled and moved the fireball, neither of them looking at them. Xiaon Yao grabbed Jing’s hand hard and pulled him forward while she pushed herself up slightly and quickly kissed him on the cheek.

Xiao Yao felt so sweet and happy and nervous and she quickly looked back to see if Xing Yue noticed and released Jing to casually grab her wine cup. But she didn’t realize that she pulled him hard and released him fast, plus Jing’s mind was blank in that instant, so with a bang Jing landed backward on the pallet and all the wine tumbled down with him.

and yep.....in S2....I am hoping to see another steal kiss... in chapter 39 of the novel..

Under the setting sun, Jing and Xiao Yao sat on a rock beside a creek, with Xiao Yao chattering nonstop while Jing listened to her with a soft smile. Suddenly Xiao Yao flew forward and kissed Jing on the lips before sitting back down even before Jing could react, smiling like a satisfied cat and continuing her talking.

I wonder how is the satisfied cat look like..must be cutee..??

a friend told me to make yaojing wedding edits asap, the more beautiful and emotional, the better to get some inspiration, the next day-- abt DW edits, the event on the 12th w/diamonds showing support-- spent the past days' free times and some of today's time for those lol >⁠.⁠<. she said she'll change her socmed accts' dp and post after work. asked what's happening, she said "they" kept bothering her w/yl stuff, badmouthing yaojing, even DW comparing his acting w/others, jing's "family drama," comparing intimate scenes drama and book, cut scenes, unspoken love, yl should be end game, "jing tortured xy emotionally" and worse than physical torture, not husband material, "stupid fox," "that fox dude" fell for poison, broke up, cried like idiot, and chose death, seeking death for 37 yrs needing saving and cut yl scene, "damsel in distress," not deserved end game, "TH loving Jing the most" to give him happiness and sadness for others, unfair ending-- {what? LOL}. told her to ask them to visit our mdl s2 thread since it looks like they have so much time so as to bother her busy schedule but have them be warned coz there's a lot of YaoJing hot scenes and DW's beautiful face all over the thread and tell them to pls read the whole novel for their own understanding and don't just watch s1 selected "clipS" {im guessing they did only that} or come talk to me instead, i can waste my free time for them just one time haha. they did, no i did. waste my time. talked to them for 2hrs! {I can't believe my patience and consideration}. but realized they're the hardcore type, the ones who only want you to believe their narratives, so I stopped coz my head almost blew up?️lol, {kept Jing's peaceful meditation mode imageS in mind to keep myself calm and sane throughout coz i felt drained literally lol}, anyhoo, dropping by to maximize my free time.

posting these handsome looking Jing to retain our sanity??

Let's keep pouring love for yaojing and DW and can't wait for concert details, i mean yaojing sweet moments, really hope they give us more coz that'll be a good promotion for S2 too. ???

Hi Winnyyyy, I remember I asked you abt kpop stuff,  curious abt your answer though, haha a lot to catch up here.?

{Reposting from @WinnyAye}

and yep.....in S2....I am hoping to see another steal kiss... in chapter 39 of the novel..

love this firework stolen kiss??

Under the setting sun, Jing and Xiao Yao sat on a rock beside a creek, with Xiao Yao chattering nonstop while Jing listened to her with a soft smile. Suddenly Xiao Yao flew forward and kissed Jing on the lips before sitting back down even before Jing could react, smiling like a satisfied cat and continuing her talking.

That's so cute of her❣️ can't wait to see this on s2❣️ she likes stealing kisses from Jing, so in love with him.?

yes that could be her reaction like that cat, satisfied, maybe even rolling like crazy in her mind?, I like to give that cat a tight hug haha?

Romans_Revenge:

She’s very talented, love her drawings. They’re soo cute ☺️ 

Yes that's an adorable art. I so like to see yaojing wedding in S2. Haha but fun arts would do for now.?

dtsj_sapphire:

Hi Winnyyyy, I remember I asked you abt kpop stuff,  curious abt your answer though, haha a lot to catch up here.?

{Reposting from @WinnyAye}

love this firework stolen kiss??

Under the setting sun, Jing and Xiao Yao sat on a rock beside a creek, with Xiao Yao chattering nonstop while Jing listened to her with a soft smile. Suddenly Xiao Yao flew forward and kissed Jing on the lips before sitting back down even before Jing could react, smiling like a satisfied cat and continuing her talking.

That's so cute of her❣️ can't wait to see this on s2❣️ she likes stealing kisses from Jing, so in love with him.?

yes that could be her reaction like that cat, satisfied, maybe even rolling like crazy in her mind?, I like to give that cat a tight hug haha?

Have you seen the leaked YaoJing scene in s2? We posted it on here hehe ? 

Symbolika1:

Let us see where will this new touching go in S2! It's so loong! :D

Ahhhhhhhh I thought it's the dragon bone prison scene lol. 

edit-- thanks for uploading this yaojing leaked scene here❣️

Romans_Revenge:

I love how he cupped her face, while she stares at his eyes. My girl is a goner lol

Soooo true haha, can't wait to see this?

His Smile:

I look forward to more sweet moments from YaoJing. They're chemistry is really top-notch.

Yessssss more sweet moments for S2 plsss coz yaojing is love.????

Romans_Revenge:

Have you seen the leaked YaoJing scene in s2? We posted it on here hehe ? 

Oh I just did, jijiji went over the previous page, thanks❣️❣️❣️ I can't believe they just fed us a leaked yaojing scene, there should be another one, we need another one. Haha ?