Symbolika1:

Yeshiqi and a plant <3

as TSJ...

XiaoQi - YaoJing ?? ???

dtsj_sapphire:

It was said to be a cooperation b/n SY staff and diamonds for those ladies who always come to see DW and i think to make things more organized and convenient for everyone including DW and his staff and to prevent i guess any accidents or something like that.(⁠^⁠.^⁠) ??

ohh wow...its sweet...?

Symbolika1:

Yes! Another common point. We are nature lovers! Herb collecting, taking care of seeds....

garden care, grass scent, flower enthousiast...etc :D

Yesss, love nature, everything related to nature, i find comfort and healing????

Symbolika1:

Concerning XL and TSJ in LYF , symbols are Yang -white-life TSJ/ Yin- XL-black-death. 

But again this kind of interpretation/ view of characters/story is,  just one among many others, a creator's (TH) tool to "paint" the story.   It's not the whole picture/canvas. And I see as you the whole thing :) from start to it's Happy ending. 

=> With soooo many colors hehehe :D

ohh that's interesting?. on another note, xl is always dressed in white, as in the book description, to keep all enemies' eyes on him as he's the strongest of them all.  interesting. Shiqi -white as in light/life. a lot of possibilities for defining yinyang. (⁠^⁠^⁠)

LeafHearts:

XL’s whiteness is winter, death.  Ye Shiqi/TSJ is represented usually in green, that is spring and life.  Shiqi/TSJ also reminds me of Persephone too.  Wherever he walks, plants and flowers become more lush and beautiful!

ohhh another interesting thought.? shiqi mostly dressed in green and jing mostly dressed in blue is interesting.?? spring and life. ohh Persephone, the goddess of spring and vegetation. (⁠^⁠^⁠) this reminds me of jing in around ep 9 when he met w/xl to save xiaoliu from cx. that diff noted there. ?

peng-peng:

@ Winny Aye 

"All i get is TH message of whatever of this connection thingy, our driven actions that gives results. So not just clinging towards all those kind of stuffs,   unseen bond or something mysterious mythical like love bugs, just act out for what you want." 

Exactly how I felt when reading as well hence why I was not that fluttered by the voodoo.

Due to  my background ( african), when I read about it all I could think of was joojoo that sometimes msn or woman do  to get a love partner.   I know fully well that is was not the case with XL  but I just could not help myself. Hence why I alway call the bug a curse/ cheat. In real live we all go into love experience blind  so ti speak. We do not know  100 % how our lover feels  about us. LyF is fiction but it has morality in it. 

Symbolika1:

This is very interesting! Yes ,LyF has morality. 

Winny Aye:

joojoo...was it a love spell? well it sounds a cheat in story anyway ...if its spell..then its sort of a curse. well i was not fluttered by the curse then...

got my attention there, interesting disc. (⁠^⁠^⁠)

our driven actions that gives results

yesssss (⁠^⁠^⁠)

Winny Aye:

their symbols are love bugs, two xl pics in her mirror, crystals ...all those things still dont get them together ....her so called romantic feelings for xl are vague..

Symbolika1:

I call it reverie, feel like the same meaning yes.

Winny Aye:

we will move past soon...its just clearing something off...and both Jing and Xiao Yao in the chapter...i m glad they both went together to her dad residence ...he got to meet dad in law through picture...which i think is still good. 

oh reverie, interesting word. like daydreaming-- 

yes my fave part of that chapter, like how Jing got blessings already from both XY's biol. parents. He hot blessings from XY's  whole fam, even CX though it's like half meant. ??

@WinnyAye

abt what you earlier shared, we can't really help but categorize them as delulu  i mean 'some' of them really fall there no matter how we try not to see 'some' as that and talking w/them will not lead us any further, i realized that it'd be really like that. as to how others see the ending as tragedy might be for the dying char but death is inevitable, and it doesn't always mean a tragic one. it was his ending and he accepted it. his ending actually made him that unforgettable for bk readers even the main chars, xy or cx.  the saddest thing though is the non acceptance that led 'some' to the dislike of another and now to the actor's acting ability and the comparisons still going on w/c is not on a fair basis really. anyway, i read a bk fan, TH fan for a long time, Jing fan, who said DW did justice to her fave char and was thankful the crew did find a suitable actor for the char. 

peng-peng:

Joojoo = witchcraft , putting a spell on someone via a object , a link, a conduit. .etc so to speak. 

i think ive watched an asian drama abt the use of spell to control someone or to make some fall in love w/another through the use of some stuff and some ritual-- was curious but saw it scarier not like horror but the greed and desire for something that can harm even one's loved ones-- {i need to search for that haha} 

Symbolika1:

Very romantic moment after watching the lovely mermaid dance:

Xiang Liu coldly stared at Xiao Yao.

Xiao Yao wasn’t scared in the least “If you dare raise a hand, then I dare to yell for help!”

You just feel the air ...:D

-------------------

With Jing back :

Jing nodded “If my mom were alive she could compliment her daughter-in-law on being a good merchant.”

(again a form of family branching)

Xiao Yao teased back “Who said I was going to be your wife?”

Jing jerked Xiao Yao into his arms and tightly embraced her “You’re not allowed to be anyone else’s wife!”

Xiao Yao was startled and then quietly stayed in his arms.

Jing stared at the ocean before softly saying “Xiao Yao, let’s leave here tomorrow.”

“Sure.”

a form of family branching --

anyway, DW there distracts me every time haha, well all his playfulness ive seen makes me him more adorable haha ^⁠_⁠^

@AH

The bug is the most confusing "subplot" for me. I even looked up the novel in Chinese and the voodoo guy did say that the bug can only be planted if a pair of lovers willingly accepts it. However, the bug was also planted in CX (albeit not completely successful because he didn't know she was XY), which didn't make sense since it was iobvious that XY had no romantic feelings for CX. 

dtsj_sapphire:

@WinnyAye

abt what you earlier shared, we can't really help but categorize them as delulu  i mean 'some' of them really fall there no matter how we try not to see 'some' as that and talking w/them will not lead us any further, i realized that it'd be really like that. as to how others see the ending as tragedy might be for the dying char but death is inevitable, and it doesn't always mean a tragic one. it was his ending and he accepted it. his ending actually made him that unforgettable for bk readers even the main chars, xy or cx.  the saddest thing though is the non acceptance that led 'some' to the dislike of another and now to the actor's acting ability and the comparisons still going on w/c is not on a fair basis really. anyway, i read a bk fan, TH fan for a long time, Jing fan, who said DW did justice to her fave char and was thankful the crew did find a suitable actor for the char. 

delulu is not applied to all XL fans. Some fans who are too determined that XY never actually love deep down or that dubbing Jing as usless weakling are definetly delulu or their comments are delulu ones. Its all fine if they just go with good memorable qualities of xl or scenes of their cp. or what would have happened if their cp open up to one another or such... but no need to downgrade the one actually end up with her in actual story..its just too crystal clear author made yaojing loves each other. And yep Deng Wei put his in the role. He's perfect Tu Shan Jing/Ye Shiqi. Its good to know more of people who favor Jing character ...???

@WinnyAye

The difference is that one is frienemy and another is husband to be. ? I don't know how to put it . Yaoliu was bickering. Its ironic actually. (because shes not scared as stated ). Of course romantic couples can bicker but her reaction ..=> this can happen between mostly happens between heart to heart known friends. Xiang Liu is letting Jing know what is happening there so yep. It's platonic. 

As for Jing.... he is mostly worried about XY mixed with possessiveness& jealousy. hehehe but I found it romantic.

frienemy and husband to be ? ahh yess i think so :⁠-⁠D

yes he is, there are many instances that showed him being worried. being possessive and jealous is common for both haha that's why i think they're matched.?

cometawatcher:

@AH

The bug is the most confusing "subplot" for me. I even looked up the novel in Chinese and the voodoo guy did say that the bug can only be planted if a pair of lovers willingly accepts it. However, the bug was also planted in CX (albeit not completely successful because he didn't know she was XY), which didn't make sense since it was iobvious that XY had no romantic feelings for CX. 

ohh....does chinese version really say ...only pair of lovers of lovers can be planted ?....because in Koaler Ver and thai ver ....it writes "just like " which is not the same as "it must be" or "only be" Anyway I still dont care though like I said before...

Hey here! I'll have to read back all later on :p! Just droping in my bag of images ahahaha :p

Yaojing yellow pairing <3