peng-peng:

it’s near impossible to find a man willing to accept the other bug to be planted in him.”

Except for XY. Lucky girl she has 3 willing men at her dispo to use it on. 

Truly. 

peng-peng:

Regarding the voodoo/ love bugs, after ready those extract  I understand this:

Since they are tempermental in their behaviour, girls  who cultivate them have found it difficult to find à willing person to implant  it inside. So  for millenia, it they have been implanted in lovers because only the willing person was the lover of the girl.  This by all mean does not say that they could not be implanted in a person who  is not your lover but  who you the girl care ( love) about and this care feeling is reciprocated ( love or us in love) . This is the case of XL / CX, XY/XL 

The voodoo people have never tried to place the bugs in let's say familly members or best friends of the girl.They only did it with lovers because they were the ones to easy accept it. 

The love bugs will work as long as their is love between the 2 parties.  They - the 2 parties  involved- do not need to be " in love " 

Again I could be wrong. 

That seems plausible. 

The requirement for a gender difference could also explain why there might not be many (or any) examples of family or friends using the Lovers' Bugs.

It would probably be relatively rare for friends: (1) to be different genders; (2) have platonic love in their hearts for each other but no romantic feelings for each other; and (3) want to tie their hearts and emotions together for their whole lives. If a pair of friends did meet those criteria, they might still have to take each person's current or future romantic partner into consideration too. If a girl established a Lovers' Bug connection with her platonic male friend and then ended up getting engaged down the road, how would her fiance feel about the connection and the fact that the girl's male friend could feel all of her pain and emotions? Or about the fact that she would die if her friend died? Seems like it wouldn't be an ideal situation. 

@AH

She asked, “Who is the young man behind you?”

Xiao Yao turned around and her heart fluttered in nervous sweetness as if she was on a secret date with her boyfriend and her parents caught them.

XY was super cute here ...

Ah Heng appeared to snap out of it and asked, “Is he good to you?”

Xiao Yao said, “Yes, very good.”

Ah Heng added, “No one treats you even better? Why does it have to be him?”

Xiao Yao said, “Because only him, no matter what happens, he will never leave me.”

Ah Heng appeared to chuckle before she called, “Jing!”

“I’m here.”

“Please take care of Xiao Yao.”

Was that her stamp of approval for him? Jing immediately bowed three times and joyfully replied, “I will definitely do that.”

This whole scene is harmony. Ah Heng seems quite happy at peace after long suffering(yearning for her daughter )

She chuckled at her daughter assuring of Jing . its cute. So she approved who XY had chosen..?

Symbolika1:

Very romantic moment after watching the lovely mermaid dance:

Xiang Liu coldly stared at Xiao Yao.

Xiao Yao wasn’t scared in the least “If you dare raise a hand, then I dare to yell for help!”

You just feel the air ...:D

-------------------

With Jing back :

Jing nodded “If my mom were alive she could compliment her daughter-in-law on being a good merchant.”

(again a form of family branching)

Xiao Yao teased back “Who said I was going to be your wife?”

Jing jerked Xiao Yao into his arms and tightly embraced her “You’re not allowed to be anyone else’s wife!”

Xiao Yao was startled and then quietly stayed in his arms.

Jing stared at the ocean before softly saying “Xiao Yao, let’s leave here tomorrow.”

“Sure.”

The difference is that one is frienemy and another is husband to be. ? I don't know how to put it . Yaoliu was bickering. Its ironic actually. (because shes not scared as stated ). Of course romantic couples can bicker but her reaction ..=> this can happen between mostly happens between heart to heart known friends. Xiang Liu is letting Jing know what is happening there so yep. It's platonic. 

As for Jing.... he is mostly worried about XY mixed with possessiveness& jealousy. hehehe but I found it romantic.

Both AH and peng-peng take on love bugs are interesting. 

I also want to wrap up my thoughts on it. 

I am taking this abstract ...

“To outsiders voodoo is considered mysterious and bad, but really its a craft and magic that the Jiu Li tribe has passed down through generations to protect and heal us. Jiu Li has lots of deadly insects, deadly plants, deadly gasses, to live here our ancestors had to learn to understand it and control it. Voodoo is seen as a harmful power but we actually mostly use it here to save lives. The Lover’s Bug keeps two people’s lives connected, which means when one is injured as long as the other is healthy then then injured person will survive. This is a very good thing. Even if the Lover’s Bug is notoriously hard to grow, it ought to still be relatively prevalent since many people will try to grow it. So why it is so rare to see?”

The Voodoo King is saying Voodoo magic is more for healing than harming that including the purpose of the the lover's bug. It's like connecting two lives. So at first it may sound like a couple in love.  

“All living things that have a benefit must also carry a harm. The greater the benefit then the greater the potential for harm. The Lover’s Bug is exactly that. It can lead two people to be connected in life and emotions but it is just like a pair of lovers in love with each other. It is tempermental and hard to control. If the Lover’s Bug turns on each other then both people will die. Which is why the Lover’s Bug also has another name, the Heartbreak Bug.”

that phrase "....it is just like a pair of lovers in love with each other" but exactly have to be in love in romantic way. But when one talk about "couple" most will think of it as romantic relationship pair which is not the case here. The lover's bug did not really  turn on each other in Yaoliu case although Yaojing has deep romantic relationship. If it is intended for a romantic love pair, wouldn't one feel betrayed because the other is having another relationship. Im looking at it on passionate romantic side. That case of planting  on XZ is another subject. In my case I guess that Yaoliu is stronger in their platonic side than their romantic side thats why lover bugs never turn on them while she is having a loving relationship with Jing. Part of his soul blood was inside her so its sounds like a platonic twinflames to me (and it is beautiful in that way). Or else it would be like cheating on both sides. I overall do not feel it with all TH words mentioned. 

Symbolika1:

Back to fun: 

Best bros #DengWei sharing food with #ZhangWanYi 

love them...????

drop by for some updates first --LYF

{from posts ive read on W.} -- November 3- Sauvignon Blanc × Cha Baidao collaboration; co-branded stickers and bags

It’s a collaboration between Tea Hundred Ways! Looking forward to spending time together with Yao Jing! I can’t wait to get Yaojing merchandise.

https://weibo.com/7867863470/NpsAn0DMU

{has anyone heard of this? idk exact details, looking for more disc  abt this}

this is so touching move???

today's color is purple ???. love the thought, consideration, and cooperation(⁠^⁠^⁠) for this.

https://weibo.com/5766583192/NprM35DL4

https://twitter.com/just_yuzupi/status/1716976353898385660?s=19

"Just now, the staff of the crew said that all the things were prepared by the crew and the support club together w/the fans. they also reminded everyone to keep quiet, pay attention to safety, and not stand on the driveway. The umbrella is also prepared for the color. Everything is free, you don't need to buy a stool, just sit and wait. Every day, staff come out to take a video of the scene to determine how to manage order. Love is a two-way rush, he has me in his heart!"

Symbolika1:

Meanwhile here is mine :D!

I'm on a serie of vintage like Postcards that my inner XiaoYao and Tushan Jing are sending to the ones they care about....Will start a serie of those with different paysages/scenery as they travell the world, and tells what they see, or what they are doing. (the boring part of course :D).

Just pre -sharing, cause want to have a whole serie of those done, before showing them fully here.  And maybe wait for S2 to air.

So do you have suggestions or just tell me how do you feel about this before I dive some extra time on this :) ? Thx in advance for your insights.

(so no putting it yet in the fan art section)

ohhh, this is a beautiful postcard? like the words you added(⁠^⁠^⁠). this can also be a sticker.^⁠_⁠^ awesome❣️❣️

Romans_Revenge:

Just dropping by to say that, I’m not surprised no other couple has been able to top the most popular cp this year YAOJING. Next year will be on a whole different level cos other cps will DEFINITELY have a hard time trying to top them again?.

yessss they were hyped before, during, and after the concert and are now busying themselves w/ edits for fun and YaoJing contentment haha and the voting for cp coz i read it's open again, so they're quite busy and will find ways to keep themselves engaged til s2. They'll be occupied too w/ the Nov 3 collab w/c i don't have much info though haha.?

Blueberries Field:

I would not trust those numbers. Look at the total number of votes on reddit: 295 total votes,  and 8.1K total votes on youtube. Compare those numbers to the one on Weibo: 52.3K + 60.3K + 45.1K + 795 = 158.5K total votes. Definitely, the one on Weibo is the most representative.

me too. like the one on WeTV, the current one, the no. diff was that one acct contributed so much but for yaojing it's a contribution from all. not saying the others are not but that of yaojing is more balanced.

Symbolika1:

My pleasure, saw you were in big stress these days , because of connection, hope all is fine!

ahhhh thankssss mdl bad days(⁠^.^⁠)

dtsj_sapphire:

this is so touching move???

what are they doing ?

Winny Aye:

what are they doing ?

It was said to be a cooperation b/n SY staff and diamonds for those ladies who always come to see DW and i think to make things more organized and convenient for everyone including DW and his staff and to prevent i guess any accidents or something like that.(⁠^⁠.^⁠) ??