Winny Aye:

Thats so true for YaoJing. ..despite all awful events in their lives YaoJing is a gift to each other that universe has granted.

ah yes, love it💜 YaoJing is a gift to each other💜

oh, we're on another page🎉🎉

Winny Aye:

I was trying out some scrappages😅..Im not sure how will it go now..simple simple

your scrapbook😻❣️ they look like post cards with msgs. simple is better, what matters is the content.😉😻 WXL princess carrying the tortured Jing, ahhhh. im looking forward to when you reach Shiqi princess carrying WXL to their sweet home w/his excuse haha.😅🥰

Symbolika1:

*Two hearts*

welcome to my phone's lockscreen. Lol 💜💜

Symbolika1:

("Gotta give credit to Deng Wei for delivering all these saccharine sweet lines without coming across as cheesy. He’s just so earnestly sweet and sincere.  " from a wordpress blogger @https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2023/08/10/your-kiss-is-sweet/)

Perfect for my morning coffee break :D Feels like  my daily ginger infusion: spicy, juicy flavoring and sweet :D. 

Thanks for sharing this❣️ too sweet for my coffee, I may have diabetes already, I need to go for a check up lol.😂

Symbolika1:

Agree 100%

Mr. Miyagi!😅

peng-peng:

I am VIP on  the app. I just do not know what to do to access anything new regarding LYF events

Oh and it's already almost the 17th, maybe some people from Twitter can help? ^⁠_⁠^😉

@WinnyAye

so true about two emperors. Especially Grand Emperor...very supportive of YaoJing .

💜 daddy g.emp, welcome to yaojing world💜😅 I love the dessert scene but i know cgi for that is a concern, but id really like to see how it'll be in the drama, 😔 Jing, XY, G. Emp, and her mom A.Heng giving blessings to yaojing and the reunion, and all that--🥺

dtsj_sapphire:

your scrapbook😻❣️ they look like post cards with msgs. simple is better, what matters is the content.😉😻 WXL princess carrying the tortured Jing, ahhhh. im looking forward to when you reach Shiqi princess carrying WXL to their sweet home w/his excuse haha.😅🥰

Thanks u for liking them...😅💜.. I am currently collecting photos..lol I love all the Xiao Liu and Shiqi scenes. I am doing that scenes soon..as well as Shiqi taking her poison scenes and her flirting him and he looked back at her with those eyes..kekke

Symbolika1:

(bb later ) Happy sunday!

LMAO, she's a familiar face though.

i think I'll do this once in a while for morning exercise. lmao

Winny Aye:

Thanks u for liking them...😅💜.. I am currently collecting photos..lol I love all the Xiao Liu and Shiqi scenes. I am doing that scenes soon..as well as Shiqi taking her poison scenes and her flirting him and he looked back at her with those eyes..kekke

ahhhhhh😻😻 maybe you can add gifs for those extra sweet scenes. jijiji 😂😻😻

dtsj_sapphire:

i saw this and im curious abt the whole comic version posted coz i think there's a msg the diamond fan wanted to say but i can't gg trans the words on the pictures.>⁠.⁠<

https://weibo.com/3982088114/No1wm0Yau

ill post the whole version for a better understanding coz i think it's meaningful esp for diamonds. DW's C-fans are really great at conveying messages. though I said I don't fully capture the words w/in the photos,i can kind of guess what this comic post means. I hope you can appreciate it too.😉💎💜

part 2😅💎💜 https://weibo.com/3982088114/No1wm0Yau

isn't this an amazing piece of work.🥰

dtsj_sapphire:

ill post the whole version for a better understanding coz i think it's meaningful esp for diamonds. DW's C-fans are really great at conveying messages. though I said I don't fully capture the words w/in the photos,i can kind of guess what this comic post means. I hope you can appreciate it too.😉💎💜

wow....awesome awesome ...yep Deng Wei in comic is hot too..😍

dtsj_sapphire:
welcome to my phone's lockscreen. Lol 💜💜

:D :D !!!!! Allo? Allo? Can I reach for you...