Symbolika1:

******************* Double weiwei!******************

Yessss I saw this fan art on Weibo and im loving it, purple and naturely vibes, Su Yishui❣️❣️❣️??

That winged dark lord SYS, I saw a video of that on twt, i think it's a fan edit but anyway, still amazing??? can you share that link,that video version? thanksssss?

Symbolika1:

It's writen XIAN TAIYOUSHI on the left, wich is his new charact. in "Sendai". I dont know if its part of the concept art, or just a fan edit-wich I think is not, cause no credits on the pic ...? 

I think it's real like they shoot for this like after the booting ceremony but im not seeing any reference for it atm so im curious haha.

Winny Aye:

Yesssss...lol wow..Im super excited for this drama now?

me too, im getting excited by the day w/ both black and white costumes plus makeup plus hairstyle plus neck tatt plus DW's awesomeness of course. Lol

Symbolika1:

im sure we'll get some updates abt the concert.

btw, noticed DW's ootd? more of open buttons? showing off his chest, he must've been doing some exercises to tone his muscles. Oh my. also, im new to seeing him in denim and tattered and im loving it really, he's really a trendy man. 

What are your thoughts on this denim ootd?

i find so funny? but since it's DW, it's acceptable. The caption said "Do you know how these pants are connected? and the sad emojis. Haha. what a fashion. ?

Symbolika1:

=> https://twitter.com/iamjiesu/status/1713798905832636549

thanksssssssss? I was abt to say no need I'm just lazy to go to twt atm but you did send, appreciate your effort ??

dtsj_sapphire:

btw, noticed DW's ootd? more of open buttons? showing off his chest, he must've been doing some exercises to tone his muscles. Oh my. also, im new to seeing him in denim and tattered and im loving it really, he's really a trendy man. 

What are your thoughts on this denim ootd?

i find so funny? but since it's DW, it's acceptable. The caption said "Do you know how these pants are connected? and the sad emojis. Haha. what a fashion. ?

that styling..????..I totally fall...????

Another fanart of the Yin (from yang) side of the new charac :)

dtsj_sapphire:
I'm just lazy

tststs....:p

Winny Aye:

He should do jojo poses (jojo bizarre adventure styling) :D!!!!

Winny Aye:

jijiji oh, that's gooooood to know. ???he's not the trendy man for no reason. ???

Symbolika1:

He should do jojo poses (jojo bizarre adventure styling) :D!!!!

LMAO

Symbolika1:

tststs....:p

???

Symbolika1:

Another fanart of the Yin (from yang) side of the new charac :)

collection--