We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Antinh85:
Did they do it at all? 

No clue about that, if you come to find it, share us the link please :)!

Symbolika1:
Su Yishui from today

Ouéoué is off to work, so am i...:D *hugs*

Symbolika1:

wow...dw ? ...yep good day..hugs..?

Winny Aye:

For your ScrapBook =>

Symbolika1:

For your ScrapBook =>

beautiful scenary.im adding them....thank u so much?????

Symbolika1:

An edit (cr.to owner) to put in a nice frame, on the cheminey :D Weibo...weibo...:D

Details on=> DIAMOND RING XD!!!

was laughing when i saw this coz i was waiting for when they'll have the rings on them and finally here haha, they're making a progress. there's mental telepathy among diamondS or yaojingS really. im waiting for the bow to each other thing or the kiss will probably from the drama scene haha to complete the wedding ceremony :⁠-⁠D. haha

Winny Aye:

congrats for additional photos and good luck w/your scrapbooking proj.*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* ??

Romans_Revenge:

Yeah apparently SY’s master was demonic, she was ruthless & killed a lot of people. she tried seducing him numerous of times but he ended up killing her. So Ran ran who now looks like SY’s master is a weak girl who decided to become one of SY’s disciples. I’m guessing she may be a reincarnation of SY’s master.

Thanks much for the info.? there's one idk review or summary i read when I first searched for the novel vers days after the booting cer. and it pretty spoiled the link b/n main chars esp w/the last sentence SY said, haha, so yes reading your reply helps me recall that, thanksss awesome.❣️

Symbolika1:

Yes it is Su Yishui from today, but I was in a hurry, can't find it back lol! I remember reading that he goes to the Sendai tree, and give the opportunity to get reincarnated. And not only that I was in hurry, but I also mainly enjoy just to see pics from the set, while purposly skipping the story parts- as I really want to not be spoiled (mostly :D). 

yes it didn't load properly on my end that time so i couldn't see and only guessed what you posted. but im still on yaojing and seeing their sweet chat by the river w/his fl is what im trying to avoid:⁠-⁠D for now haha. but I'm happy they're getting more comfortable filming and looking forward to their drama and how good the script will be.*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

ps-- like this haha

Symbolika1:

Winny Aye:

that brown coat is new to my eyes and he carried it well, he's DW after all.?

Antinh85:

hey guys! Long time no see! Damn, LYF is really popular huh. The thread is even more alive than many airing dramas atm. lol

Question, did they ever release the edited version of the Phoenix blossom flower scene?

hiii❣️ welcome aboard?

Antinh85:

hi Winny! Thank you for reply. :)

I meant the one with Deng Wei. The scene where she died with Jin holding her. I thought they were going to release an edited version. Did they do it at all? 

oh that's interesting, like Winny, haven't heard about it yet, i remember i only saw this https://m.youtube.com/shorts/DQZgSCpm9U0 w/c is more emotional. ive no news abt another vers but interesting if there will, wonder how different it will be or how touching (⁠T⁠T⁠), thanks for dropping by though.?

So nice and comfortable to see all things YaoJing. S1 comments section are getting chaotic. Too much XL shippers there. Guys!Thanks for the daily updates on Deng Wei and Yang Zi ??

Winny Aye:

You welcome!

Susuwatari789:
So nice and comfortable to see all things YaoJing. S1 comments section are getting chaotic. Too much XL shippers there. Guys!Thanks for the daily updates on Deng Wei and Yang Zi ??

yeaaaaah we made our peacefull place here!:p

Be welcomed!

Susuwatari789:
S1 comments section are getting chaotic. Too much XL shippers there

They are not that much, they are just being noisy, cause they have to :D