We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

I'm speachless=>

From today too ...what to say?.....nature is good to us? :D

Trending news! :D (just sharing having no further thoughtd on it, just funny !)

Someone on weibo discovered that Yang Zi and Deng Wei have one common friend from way back.  

Yang zi ------------Zhao Wenhao-------Deng Wei--------Zhao Wenhao

ZWenhao  was in "The Destiny of White Snake" with YangZi as well :) !

Romans_Revenge:

They’re just stupid, they’ve turned into theory experts since it’s not in their favor. You know when you’re delusional to the point you start making your own hullabaloo stories in your head? Yeah that’s what the other side are doing.

This. 🙏  They are looking for crumbs but cannot find any so they creat them lol. Bless them  The mental gymnastics  they  brain must be doing 🤣🤣🤣. All I know I will have the most  important  wedding to 🍾 🥂  in season 2 and I am not talking about CX and FL sister.

Symbolika1:

Ah yes roman you reminded us how Xiao yao make herself womanly looking for Jing , found the moment she tells him, she put "rouge"/lipstick...just for him:

If they see this they will have a heart attack for sure. 

Romans_Revenge:

It’s because those fans are now claiming her birthmark disappears when the serpent is with her ????

The birthmark/lotus flowers has nothing to do with either male lead but rather her appearance especially it was planted to conceal her resemblance to her real dad qi yo. 

Symbolika1:

Mp moi si y'a des trucs qui te passent par dessus la tête :p Hesites pas! 

👍👍👍

Winny Aye:

not really a competition ...but dont you think if we are yaojing fans, we should post there sometimes ..last week some xl fans are claiming most or about 90 % of lyf fans are yaoliu fans. And not so long someone commented that we just watch drama so we dont understand even if we claimed we read book. Because 99% of book fans are yaoliu fans. They claimed that yaoliu has this bugs connection and one cannot betray or else die or something ..and so xy has never betray XL . her heart is his or something ...😅😅😅

yaoliu is full of symbolisms... 

They think they're the most popular only because they're the loudest. Every data for LYF is collected based off of viewers in China. Yaojing has been the number cp among the LYF cps. Even newer drama cps have to battle it out with yaojing.  Cos they're always in top 3.  The yaoliu ship is either number 6 or 7.  The most  popular ship where? 😂

peng-peng:

This. 🙏  They are looking for crumbs but cannot find any so they creat them lol. Bless them  The mental gymnastics  they  brain must be doing 🤣🤣🤣. All I know I will have the most  important  wedding to 🍾 🥂  in season 2 and I am not talking about CX and FL sister.

Funny thing is no one knows about how much xiao yao love jing more than xl since he feels every heartbreak, every joy and love she has for Jing. 

TinaL:

They think they're the most popular only because they're the loudest. Every data for LYF is collected based off of viewers in China. Yaojing has been the number cp among the LYF cps. Even newer drama cps have to battle it out with yaojing.  Cos they're always in top 3.  The yaoliu ship is either number 6 or 7.  The most  popular ship where? 😂

:D!!

TinaL:

Funny thing is no one knows about how much xiao yao love jing more than xl since he feels every heartbreak, every joy and love she has for Jing. 

THIS, THIS,THIS.

Romans_Revenge:

It’s because those fans are now claiming her birthmark disappears when the serpent is with her ????

In the novel, XY sometimes concealed her identity when she went out in public and didn't want to be identified as the Princess of Gao Xing. That included some of the times when she went on outings with FFB in public (especially for certain activities, like visiting dance halls). 

In the drama, rather than having her wear a veiled hat in those scenes, it seems that the production decided to have her hide the "birthmark" (as Tina mentioned, the temporary mark created by the Face Forming Flower that her mother and the King of Haoling planted in her, which gives away her identity as the Princess of Haoling).

Edit: Her outings with FFB in episode 22 and episode 23 are two examples. In episode 22, her birthmark is already hidden before she encounters FFB (when she goes to the Tushan delivery shop to have her next shipment of poisons delivered to XL).  

-----

Chapter 16:

They practiced until mid-afternoon before Xiao Yao put her bow away.

The two of them did what they always did and went back to Xuan Yuan Castle to have lunch at a dance hall and take a nap.

The two of them rode alongside each other down the streets of Xuan Yuan, and despite Xiao Yao wearing a veiled hat, she was riding a winged horse. Plus Fang Feng Bei was beside her and the smart folks easily guessed she was the Princess. People got excited and pointed at her and crowds started gathering.

Xiao Yao was distracted this morning and grabbed the wrong winged horse. This one was encrusted with the gold emblem of the royal family and was likely a horse that pulled the Yellow Emperor’s carriage.

At this time, they were the only people moving on the street which felt totally strange but Xiao Yao had no choice but to put on her best haughty Princess impersonation as she and Fang Feng Bei passed.

Fang Feng Bei laughed. “I may be shameless but taking you to a dance hall in broad daylight in public makes even me feel sheepish.

Xiao Yao laughed. “That means you’re not shameless enough and need to keep working on it.” Actually she didn’t have the guts either, worried that it’ll spread back to Gao Xing and her dad would hear of it.

Xiao Yao said, “Let’s go to Zhuan Xu’s place. He should be in Cao Yun Court until after dinner.”

Winny Aye:
full of symbolisms... 

But=> " Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

Leonardo da Vinci (not a dumb person).

Keep calm & just enjoy more YaoJing cos s2 about to be EPIC!! Birthmark or no birthmark, mole on the forehead or under the armpit, Jing loves XY like that 🤭🤭. I’m waiting for my in-law Jing to propose to XY so that I can squeal the more 🤭🤭

Oh now that I’m home from work,lemme start dancing to that HOT kiss from Jing I just can’t get outta my head. Dancing 💃🏽 *can you keep up,baby boyyy make me lose my breath,bring the noiiisse make me lose my breath*-Destinys Child ☺️

Romans_Revenge:

Keep calm & just enjoy more YaoJing cos s2 about to be EPIC!! Birthmark or no birthmark, mole on the forehead or under the armpit, Jing loves XY like that 🤭🤭. I’m waiting for my in-law Jing to propose to XY so that I can squeal the more 🤭🤭

Romans_Revenge:

Oh now that I’m home from work,lemme start dancing to that HOT kiss from Jing I just can’t get outta my head. Dancing 💃🏽 *can you keep up,baby boyyy make me lose my breath,bring the noiiisse make me lose my breath*-Destinys Child ☺️

:D  Let me help you:

Same chpt (16):

She didn’t reject Fang Feng Bei getting close because she wanted the news that she was hanging out with him to spread across all the powerful families and reach Jing. Xiao Yao wanted Jing to know but she didn’t know why she did that.

Xiao Yao sometimes felt Fang Feng Bei was like a child who was lonely for too long. He had played with too many toys alone and it was no longer interesting. Now he had a companion, he couldn’t wait to take her to play, to experience what he tried. It appeared just casual but was in truth very sincere.
As long as Fang Feng Bei wasn’t aiming a bow and arrow at Zhuan Xu, then he wasn’t her enemy.

.... Extrait of the ending of that chapter:

Xiao Yao released the crown tying his hair up and his hair fell all around him. She put her hands in his hair and felt how smooth and strong it was. Xiao Yao asked “Does Jing Ye or Lan Xiang wash your hair now?”

“Neither.”

“Who else is serving you?” Xiao Yao wanted to jerk his hair off.

“Not used to it anymore, I wash it myself.”

Xiao Yao’s anger turned to glee and she lightly played with his hair. Jing was like a content cat being stroked. Xiao Yao secretly grinned “Last time on the sea when you leaned against the side with your hair on your back, I wanted to touch it.”

Jing smiled and wanted to open his eyes to look at her but she put her hands over his eyes “No, stay like this.” If he opened his eyes, she would be embarrassed.

Jing obediently kept his eyes closed.

Xiao Yao played with his hair, even sniffing it and being happy it smelled like her medicinal herbs. Xiao Yao murmured “I haven’t washed your hair for you in a long time. Next time let me wash your hair.”