We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Winny Aye:

They are all too fansinated with XL character and already dubbed a character like Jing as "boring sweet talk weak" , they could not accept him as ml that get female lead so they are taking all those symbols in story in that way...For me YaoJing is most solid.

that label on him just never stops. still they end up together, xy missed his presence, his what they say "boring sweet talks" and we all know the rest, thanks to th for developing their story for us to get some inspiration from.(⁠^⁠^⁠) ?

dropping by for usual DW updates--

today's ootd, we've seen before but i always say his matching style is really awesome??

from that to this real quick :⁠-⁠D

ahhh close up is ??? his eyes though

dtsj_sapphire:
dropping by for usual DW updates-

Hello friends :))) !Going to drop some images too from today!

Will read your post just after

Symbolika1:

Hello friends :))) !Going to drop some images too from today!

Will read your post just after

Thank you...I will be looking forward to❤️

My cup of tea is...shaking! :D (today's filming Ouéoué ) <3

SY related updates-- DW reviewing and memorizing his lines??-- 

{seeing him like this reminds me of how i study for exams, actually sometimes- i do it a few hrs before exams lol so i exp cramming, haha. studying w/ nature around or just being around nature helps set the mood, for me???

good painting inspirations???? 

=> From Xiaojings thread on weibo, with the title:

"Yeshiqi are you there ?"

(The author of the post linked DW's yesterday images he posted, with Yeshiqi vibe :))

Enjoy :)

From tw/x...DW.

Hehehe, the expression...<3

dtsj_sapphire:
good painting inspirations???? 

My husband tells me he wants to get back to be my main model interest :D :D Thankfully he is just teasing me :D ! Yes what a beauty <3

And energy!!!!! :D 

bb back to read you all <3 with my cup 

:D 

@Palesun

hiii:}, w/the v.bug thing and other symbolisms others use, im sure other fans wont agree w/you coz they have their own interpretations abt it esp w/saying only xl's love, but as much as Jing didn't get so affected by those and whatever attraction xy has w/other mls, im fine, coz all those don't really lessen yaojing love, and as long as we still believe in yaojing and the bond they shared, we're fine(⁠^⁠^⁠). whatever the purpose of those connections or other symbolisms use for xy's other ships esp the one most compared one w/yaojing, TH didn't dev them further, so that's that i think :⁠-⁠) :⁠-⁠) :⁠-⁠)

@Palesun

In the end, she didn't care, all she needed to know was that jing had nothing to do with it and that thought made her calm

(⁠^⁠^⁠) it's all that matters to her, that Jing had nothing to do w/what happened to her cousin, xuan coz Jing even just granted her request for ice crystals and even agreed w/o further thinking abt her other request not to hurt Xuan and he really didn't and that surprised her even later coz she forgot abt it yet he didn't, he kept his word, that's Jing.^⁠_⁠^?

peng-peng:
@Symbolika1

You killed me soflty with those extracts from the book. I am in 7th heaven. I was gigling while reading them. So excited. Those are important ones. Very important clues  on XY feeling for Jing.. ???

- Well That chapter starts with XYao missing badly Jing. 

- Mid chapter is her trying from afar to captivate Jings attention. 

- And ends with them both sharing hair touching (she initiate) + kissing (he initiate).

You can always highlight a text, an image etc, with some heavy spots-  parts just  here and there, and point readers to the direction that suits your personnal taste (and doing so not being completly thrutfull). It's like when I paint, I love going over details that I like, but to understand the whole ongoing process, I have to take few steps back, clear my eyesight and look at it as a whole. Than , only than can I be trutfull (to me), to what is ongoing on the canvas. Some would see it as me, some with nuances, some completly differently.  But the painting contains the exact same scenery.

Blueberries Field:

I always use my desktop to access mdl. It's more convenient,  and also because I have ad blocker on my browser. There are too many posts on LYF main page, I don't read most of them.

hi thankss and thankss for dropping by(⁠^⁠^⁠) i think that just this time around is mdl lyf users peak time, I mean are mostly online so that might be why im having this loading issues coz at other times, mdl loads much faster on my end so:⁠-⁠D  ah, yes it has, takes time scrolling over com. so i don't stay there for long and read everything posted too. (⁠^⁠^⁠)

Just dropping by to say that, I’m not surprised no other couple has been able to top the most popular cp this year YAOJING. Next year will be on a whole different level cos other cps will DEFINITELY have a hard time trying to top them again?.