TinaL:

Lol someone asked this question in a lost you forever Facebook group and the number of XL fans who said they would still choose him in real life over jing is just crazy. But weren't they the ones saying they chose xl for XY because this is fiction and not real life 😂

I bet a lot say this because of the visual they get with the actor.  Anyway to each their own. 

Winny Aye 

It is quite heart felt chapter 💜 ....yep...thank u😅

I hope u do one too...😍

thanksssss ill try a yaojing magnolia edit like the one you posted, that was lovely (⁠^⁠.^⁠).

Symbolika1 

When director said :

and praises DW, was happy to rewatch <3

it is great. 💜

Winny Aye:

its actually true (i have mentioned its closet to reality) but XL fans will deny it all cost. Im mentioning  him again. well its just this reminded me of some XL fans said  because XL so good and heroic 2nd second, if he's real than many women would like him (because I say that XL is good romantic hero but not a good romantic life partner because his actions are still questionable in even 2nd part as well).... but guess I said that any ordinary women would never choose  a guy like XL even we are fancinated by him on screen. 

yes--😔

peng-peng:

JING is the one that XY fell in love with. TH end game. Begining and end game for XY since she met him.💞💞💝💓💓

true, start to end, i mean her reactions and behaviors towards Jing are very telling. (⁠^.⁠^⁠)

dtsj_sapphire:

ohhhhh you have better observation than mine, that's amazing of you👏👏, i honestly haven't noticed that much. thankssssss appreciate it sm (⁠^.⁠^⁠)🥰🥰 will look into that when i rewatch again😉

The Mysterious Green Bottle Case is now officialy open!

peng-peng:

Did he? Also what that flower meant? 

what i only know from that hibiscus flower, from what ive read shared before, is that it symbolizes kind of endurance, or courage and life. and i think that it played an impt role for both. when XY was tortured, she saw that flower and used it later to free herself from that long time torture and through that flower that Jing chose instead of the bread, he was saved from that near death exp. but would love to hear more abt this if we decided to proceed to talk abt another yaojing flower. (⁠^⁠.^⁠) 

Symbolika1:

I keep reading something else  as *beside* , waooow I'm really far gone! :D!!! 

Like ......**side..../not beside...I'm a mess with them told ya! :D

TinaL  

Lol someone asked this question in a lost you forever Facebook group and the number of XL fans who said they would still choose him in real life over jing is just crazy. But weren't they the ones saying they chose xl for XY because this is fiction and not real life 😂

peng-peng:

I bet a lot say this because of the visual they get with the actor.  Anyway to each their own. 

to each their own really.

Akudie:
HI all! I'm an addict of Fan made music videos and I found a bunch of beautiful ones for this show but, surprisingly, there are not many good ones for the romance plot with Tushan Jing (or featuring him) as all the youtube makers seems to be in the Xiang liu ship hahah anyone can please recommend some good Tushan Jing music videos?

Happy you found us!, saw you got some answers, so hopefully it will help you!

dtsj_sapphire:
Did he? Also what that flower meant? 

what i only know from that hibiscus flower, from what ive read shared before, is that it symbolizes kind of endurance, or courage and life. and i think that it played an impt role for both. when XY was tortured, she saw that flower and used it later to free herself from that long time torture and through that flower that Jing chose instead of the bread, he was saved from that near death exp. but would love to hear more abt this if we decided to proceed to talk abt another yaojing flower. (⁠^⁠.^⁠) 

Hahaha I 'm sorry for messing it up all in one bouquet  :D....

Symbolika1:

Like ......**side..../not beside...I'm a mess with them told ya! :D

LOL, Emma Watson cuteee😅🥰. oh, with whom? {btw, you've got some explaining to do though:⁠-⁠D}

dtsj_sapphire:

yes thanks Winnyy just replied there too lol 

yes, thanks and this one too @Golden_apple617 Akudie 

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/quHu2jtMv5M

crying again.

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/AX8FPPd0u7E

love this.

yesss sad truth, i haven't even watched those. 

love the one she combs his hair and he thinks he is imagining her !!! Their love is so so sweet. In other dramas I'm always for the bad boy, villain, demon etc. but strangely in this one Tushan Jing, and his tortured character,  stole my heart! He is the only one who loves her unconditionally and could even sacrifice his life and ambitions for her (And the serpent was physically abusive with her more than once which already raises red flags)

dtsj_sapphire:

LOL, Emma Watson cuteee😅🥰. oh, with whom? {btw, you've got some explaining to do though:⁠-⁠D}

Nononono...I just laughing at myself, because each time I see in here:

Jing was right beside her. 

....I just always, automaticly mis-read the word 'beside'/**side...

Put a 'in' a la place :D Don't worry just my silly brain :D

dtsj_sapphire:

Symbolika1 

When director said :

and praises DW, was happy to rewatch <3

it is great. 💜

yes--😔

true, start to end, i mean her reactions and behaviors towards Jing are very telling. (⁠^.⁠^⁠)

Yeah he knows what he is showing us. Because he has the brush paint! <3

dtsj_sapphire:

Aaah thank 😊 

Akudie:

love the one she combs his hair and he thinks he is imagining her !!! Their love is so so sweet. In other dramas I'm always for the bad boy, villain, demon etc. but strangely in this one Tushan Jing, and his tortured character,  stole my heart! He is the only one who loves her unconditionally and could even sacrifice his life and ambitions for her (And the serpent was physically abusive with her more than once which already raises red flags)

Yasss! <3