We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 dtsj_sapphire:

another manhua ver update❣️❣️ let me repeat that. Shiqi might be skinny but he's strong and cute and loving and caring. haha. it's true though. love that drawing of him carrying so much stuff.💪💪 oh I didn't notice they used green eyes for him.💚😻. 

Yes, XY did praise his good memory too in the drama. he's smart after all, he might've been physically tortured but doesn't mean his IQ is also affected. im loving the manhua vers here haha.😻 when will they complete it or will it ever be completed? 👉👈

I'll add that DWei's face is just......:D :D...making me forget about the whooooooooole story omg!

Like really really...:D!...

dtsj_sapphire:
their smiles and the way they looked at each other, butterflies. haha.

!ouéoué!

Symbolika1:

!ouéoué!

Omo...this is too cute..💜💜

Symbolika1:

What is better than an english breakfast?

It's =>Ouéoué!!!

Both are too sweet lol..🥞

Director Guo Hong Kui - #DengWei endorsement in process of collaboration....Let's wait!

dtsj_sapphire:

another manhua ver update❣️❣️ let me repeat that. Shiqi might be skinny but he's strong and cute and loving and caring. haha. it's true though. love that drawing of him carrying so much stuff.💪💪 oh I didn't notice they used green eyes for him.💚😻. 

Yes, XY did praise his good memory too in the drama. he's smart after all, he might've been physically tortured but doesn't mean his IQ is also affected. im loving the manhua vers here haha.😻 when will they complete it or will it ever be completed? 👉👈

Lol 🌿 Shiqi he's so smart and strong...🥰 very loving towards Wen Xiao Liu..  i love how manhua portray this scene. .🦊

Chuan Zi posted:

“Some words even if unsaid, doesn’t mean they aren’t in the heart. I don’t know Tushan Jing, I only know

Ye Shiqi. The Ye Shiqi who fetched me home, who paid my drinking tab. Huichun Hall’s Ye Shiqi.” 

Also:  “I can't watch the show like a normal viewer. All I see are memories in Qingshui Town… The heartache of #LostYouForever is too much. I couldn't hold back my tears. It makes me sad. If I had powers, I would be willing to face it all head-on, even a blade!" 

.....they are all -  so still emotionaly in LyF.......

Tw/X.Cr@https://twitter.com/just_yuzupi/status/1714643246201331953

Symbolika1:

Chuan Zi posted:

“Some words even if unsaid, doesn’t mean they aren’t in the heart. I don’t know Tushan Jing, I only know

Ye Shiqi. The Ye Shiqi who fetched me home, who paid my drinking tab. Huichun Hall’s Ye Shiqi.” 

Also:  “I can't watch the show like a normal viewer. All I see are memories in Qingshui Town… The heartache of #LostYouForever is too much. I couldn't hold back my tears. It makes me sad. If I had powers, I would be willing to face it all head-on, even a blade!" 

ChuanZi..😍

He's so cute...yeo Im rewatching all the Quigshui town moments right now...🌿🌿🦊

Winny Aye:

I can't really get bored with this scene...Xiao Liu worries and possessive on her Shiqi

Do you have the link to this? I want to read it. 🙏

peng-peng:

Do you have the link to this? I want to read it. 🙏

try this one but it's not finished. 🤦😅

https://mangagg.com/comic/lost-you-forever/

Symbolika1:

Director Guo Hong Kui - #DengWei endorsement in process of collaboration....Let's wait!

just dropped by twt too and saw this, it was said that he only directs ads something like that so I'm looking forward to another project for DW.❣️

dtsj_sapphire:
just dropped by twt too and saw this, it was said that he only directs ads something like that so I'm looking forward to another project for DW.❣️

We'll keep up to date :)! 

Symbolika1:

Chuan Zi posted:

emotional is the word-- QS days are memorable for them and LYF fans💚 {might use this link later for reference} 😉

Symbolika1:

We'll keep up to date :)! 

yes hoping for more🙏

You can handcraft your own Weiwei Fox figurine! :D...if you're thirsty enough!:D