We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Winny Aye:

Lol ? Shiqi he's so smart and strong...? very loving towards Wen Xiao Liu..  i love how manhua portray this scene. .?

yesss that's our Shiqi??. oh good for youuuuu❣️ haven't rewatched for any yaojing scenes recently and im missing them badly now? will drop yt later.jijiji?.

dtsj_sapphire:
emotional is the word-- QS days are memorable for them and LYF fans? {might use this link later for reference} ?

Agree :)! (some bookmarking here must be done...:D)

dtsj_sapphire:
yesss that's our Shiqi??. oh good for youuuuu❣️ haven't rewatched for any yaojing scenes recently and im missing them badly now? will drop yt later.jijiji?.

Same <3

Symbolika1:

You can handcraft your own Weiwei Fox figurine! :D

taking time to load on my end=⁠_⁠=

Ohhh I see it now. jijiji. that's a good way of applying one's creativity. cuteee but DW's still cuter. no argument. haha.?

Symbolika1:

Agree :)! (some bookmarking here must be done...:D)

Symbolika1:

Same <3

yesss.

dtsj_sapphire:
DW's still cuter. no argument. haha.?

The problem now is that it's impossible to copy paste fully by our sides XD!

dtsj_sapphire:

taking time to load on my end=⁠_⁠=

Ohhh I see it now. jijiji. that's a good way of applying one's creativity. cuteee but DW's still cuter. no argument. haha.?

Yes lol his sexy cuteness 

?

Symbolika1:

The problem now is that it's impossible to copy paste fully by our sides XD!

Never enough. ..indeed..???

Yang zi : I've always liked LYF (Jing).... and #YangZi was stuttering after->  idk if i heard it correctly... but look at #DengWei blushing and slightly panicking !..He even touched his neck #YaoJing  things again..

Cnets confirmed that she said Jing at first (not LYF) 

.Sorry I cant upload videos, if anyone can please :D!!https://twitter.com/kealdsiarem/status/1714607432817864915

just posting, not saying much....:D :D!

Deng Wei with his ballet friends..!! :D! (rare [email protected] owner!)

another thing that trended was -- Dengwei is also so busy after work # #丁伟grinds his pants at home after work # {Chinese ver. coz the word grind might give a diff meaning or might be trans differenly-- #邓为下班在家磨裤子#} #丁伟arrived in Shaoxing#

posted this before. he wore this trendy tattered jeans recently for his SY filming and was really eye catching. it fit him so well esp paired w/his white polo. they said it was a DIY. they connected it to him saying in an interview abt washing his own clothes-- 

https://weibo.com/5291824241/NohnxBf93

continuation -- 

the interviewer asked if he hand wash his clothes and he said "yes" and asked again if he doesn't use washing machine and he said "some clothes need to be hand washed only." and he must've realized how much he said and apologized right away. the interviewer said, "You just say everything in the interview." lmao DW??? but that's true and it's great knowing he's doing some hand washing too besides cooking.?  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sQDFcgjJb40 {YT--around 4:20} feels like he's a well-raised young man.??

he's soooo cute here, blue again.???

continuation-- lol

fan's post-- she remembered there were ladies who bought the same clothes as him but when delivered the buttons were not the same color as the one he used, so like might be another DIY.?
funny and cute how many things abt him his fans can connect and talk abt.?

everything looks good on him and he could match really his ootd well and carry them too.?? 

https://weibo.com/1000895143/Nor1F1FQ0

last part lol

trivia-- they said DW's belt, the one he used for his LYF S1 culminating concert, is a DIY too and he's used it for years already. you can see it from his other photos, he's used it quite a lot of times.?

he really stands out.?looked great w/his ltd ed'n denim inspired Dior ootd, well matched head to toe?? his sense of fashion, his talents, and his being sentimental and-- ??