Romans_Revenge:

Also Jing never boasts about the people he’s helped/helping. He could’ve helped your cousin or relative in the past & WILL never tell you.

Like him going back to QS town and taking care of old mu and the others without letting xiao yao know. Him not wanting to get credit for majorly helping CX ascensioning  to the throne 

Jing's Intelligences

When he was Ye Shiqi ...he could recall and learn things by seeing only once or learn quickly ..

He looked at WXL cook only once and do it perfectly next time. 

He was able to see ZX could be a good ruler from nearly start i think. But he supported ZX fully by making  FengLong responsible for his ideas. In that way Feng Long got the name and title . But at the same times Jing's family name Tu Shang would not be that much targeted in failed politics..if ZX is failed ? (I'd might be wrong here though because he still helped ZX in finance stuff). 

He's  the early one to know ZX scheme to spread news of XY's dad identity . 

XL had mention TSJ could never be taken advantage of in doing business. 

Before, he's tortured and humiliated, he was perfection inside out. One thing is because he understand people well, i think he''s considerate in doing things. 

Symbolika1:

Here it is! That finger movement XY makes on lips is beautifull....

He looked utterly beautiful in this scene 

Romans_Revenge:

Me too & also when XY asked them why all the doctors & others were acting strange,Jing wanted to tell her but the yellow emperor stopped him. The way Jing glared at him,XY could see that Jing’s aura wasn’t weak at all,so she had to stand in front of Jing  to block him lol. Then the Y.E. went like you girls are always defending your man ?. I  wanna see that scene.

Yes. I want to see how DW will play out that part for Jing. That was another moment that shows Jing's strength. Imagine that's the y.emp,  a seasoned ruler?

Oh he was! That look on Shiqi's face, that smile??

Winny Aye:

Jing's Intelligences

When he was Ye Shiqi ...he could recall and learn things by seeing only once or learn quickly ..

He looked at WXL cook only once and do it perfectly next time. 

He was able to see ZX could be a good ruler from nearly start i think. But he supported ZX fully by making  FengLong responsible for his ideas. In that way Feng Long got the name and title . But at the same times Jing's family name Tu Shang would not be that much targeted in failed politics..if ZX is failed ? (I'd might be wrong here though because he still helped ZX in finance stuff). 

He's  the early one to know ZX scheme to spread news of XY's dad identity . 

XL had mention TSJ could never be taken advantage of in doing business. 

Before, he's tortured and humiliated, he was perfection inside out. One thing is because he understand people well, i think he''s considerate in doing things. 

Yes, at first he said it could Xing Yue but after the reveal & XY ran away, that’s when Jing said to ZX,”your majesty,why did you do that?”. ZX was surprised & acted ignorant to which Jing replied,”I know it was you who spread the rumors of XY being qiyo’s daughter”. He could’ve told XY if he wanted to be petty but never did. Jing’s the way he is because of how Hou & his mother spoiled him so he refuses to pay evil with evil, even tho he knows it’ll backfire on him. But then again,there’re those who’re eternally grateful for his kindness like FL,Lie Ji Chang etc.

Romans_Revenge:

I also like how FengLong respects & trusts Jing. If he had doubts or any troubles, Jing was always the first person he’d confide in. I think FL knew Hou had something to do with Jing’s disappearance & when he came back he was not the same as before. He knew Hou had something to do with it.

I love their brotherhood. Feng Long once said he envied the closeness of the Tushan brothers and tried to squeeze himself between them. They could've been the strong support of each other but TH didn't write it that way. Haha. She killed the two instead in the story but I think that would also be a good end for both except though that Hou's punishment wasn't enough for me. I'll just take it as  perhaps he loved YY too so dying at her hands would be his karma. In addition, she at least gave a way out for Jing and even acknowledged him infront of Hou too. That should hurt his pride. He at the very end, lost to Jing.

@Romans_Revenge 

yep paying Evil for evil is not in Jing's character. Personally, I think the way he let go of anger is for healing himself. But he only actually become victim to those who he loves. 

TinaL:

Like him going back to QS town and taking care of old mu and the others without letting xiao yao know. Him not wanting to get credit for majorly helping CX ascensioning  to the throne 

Another important part to take note of for s2. The way he loved them as his own family, the people he lived with for 6 years as the carefree and happy Shiqi. That was just a very short time for immortals like them but he placed those memories deep in his heart and took care of them til their last breath. And I believe that it wasn't just coz they're important to XY but also important to him. It was I think the happiest moments he had for having a family to belong to. 

The arc of Jing and Hou brotherhood portral is Tong Hua failure. That's my personal opinion , I did not believe that any brother who loves their siblings would do that despite their jealousy. I think Tong Hua definetly should write more on Hou. But what I get from this arc...no matter how he hurt Jing or shame Jing, Hou was never truly happy. Because his heart was full of hatred, jealousy, in which he subconsiously refused happiness for himself.  I am more than Jing lead happier life by letting go of hatred,

Oh what the refreshed mdl and lost my reply, think I'll open this with the laptop next time?

Winny Aye:

The arc of Jing and Hou brotherhood portral is Tong Hua failure. That's my personal opinion , I did not believe that any brother who loves their siblings would do that despite their jealousy. I think Tong Hua definetly should write more on Hou. But what I get from this arc...no matter how he hurt Jing or shame Jing, Hou was never truly happy. Because his heart was full of hatred, jealousy, in which he subconsiously refused happiness for himself.  I am more than Jing lead happier life by letting go of hatred,

He was a twisted character who allowed himself to be devoured by his anger, depression, frustration, and envy. And that was how his character was designed. Well, in reality, there are siblings who kill each other for inheritance's sake. And that's really worst. Heard news about this before and my my...terrible twisted thinking. 

dtsj_sapphire:

Another important part to take note of for s2. The way he loved them as his own family, the people he lived with for 6 years as the carefree and happy Shiqi. That was just a very short time for immortals like them but he placed those memories deep in his heart and took care of them til their last breath. And I believe that it wasn't just coz they're important to XY but also important to him. It was I think the happiest moments he had for having a family to belong to. 

You’re right, he loved them like they were blood relatives, he felt he belonged there and was happy for the 6+ years he lived in qingshui.

Winny Aye:

I’d say tong Hua did a terrible job in the brotherhood arc, not only did she not deepen Hou’s thoughts but also the way she let him off the hook wholes YY suffered. If you want the reader to feel every character emotions,make sure you dive in well & not just shallow write the most important parts?

dtsj_sapphire:

I love their brotherhood. Feng Long once said he envied the closeness of the Tushan brothers and tried to squeeze himself between them. They could've been the strong support of each other but TH didn't write it that way. Haha. She killed the two instead in the story but I think that would also be a good end for both except though that Hou's punishment wasn't enough for me. I'll just take it as  perhaps he loved YY too so dying at her hands would be his karma. In addition, she at least gave a way out for Jing and even acknowledged him infront of Hou too. That should hurt his pride. He at the very end, lost to Jing.

He was also happy when Jing told him that he knows he’ll never get well wishes from his brother,but will be very sad if FL didn’t wish him well too. FL acted snobbish but was internally smiling. TH should’ve deepened their relationship more. I sometimes feel like TH is not a seasoned writer & she just gives scraps to the characters ??‍♀️